Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Instead of getting your kids back, we're going to kill them and then ourselves.

Posted by drake 
Instead of getting your kids back, we're going to kill them and then ourselves.
November 13, 2012
How many kids have breeders killed this week? I've lost track....

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/20076185/police-suspect-murder-suicide-in-carbon-monoxide-deaths-of-grandma-uncle-three-kids

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
This is so sickening. On the news, the Head of CPS said that the Parents never gave up any of their Parental Rights,. They think that the Grandma and the Uncle may have picked up the kids before they went into school.
And yet all these POS moo trolls come here and tell us we're awful. Who is killing the children? It is them not us. Many of us are risking our lives to save them while the breeders are killing them.

Wow this is just sick. And yet we are the sick ones? I don't think so. The Wolf and I are adamantly CF but I cannot imagine us or any other CF people we know doing this to children. This is one of these times that I feel sorry for the kids. They never asked to be born into that fuckwit family!

And what did the pets deserve to be killed for? saying 'wtf'
MerlynHerne

My best guess is because the breeders didn't want anyone else having them. The old "If I can't have it no one can" attitude. That's the vibe I get from this case.
MerlynHerne
Wow this is just sick. And yet we are the sick ones? I don't think so. The Wolf and I are adamantly CF but I cannot imagine us or any other CF people we know doing this to children. This is one of these times that I feel sorry for the kids. They never asked to be born into that fuckwit family!

Seconded. I don't wish to harm ANY child. Never.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login