Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My morning (a CF jubilee)

Posted by catharsist 
My morning (a CF jubilee)
November 20, 2012
List of awesome events:

1.) Last night, My boyfriend and I decided to go to bed early.
2.) Hours afterward, My BF wakes up and wants some titty winking smiley
3.) We have a "romp" in the wee hours of the morning
4.) We fall back asleep satified
5.) We wake up feeling well rested
6.) BF makes us breakfast (He cooks delicious food)
7.) We play some videogames (I'm 21, I do what I want)
8.) I take a leisurely shower
9.) We go on with our days

God bless the Childfree life! I bet Moos WISHED they could have a morning like mine. Oh well, they'll be changing diapers.. and I'LL be changing positions dirty thoughts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: My morning (a CF jubilee)
November 20, 2012
Wow, change a few things around in their order, and it sounds like my husband and I the other day! Why would anyone want to change that life? I like being "immature"

Oh, and we are both 31 and play video games. Who cares?!?! What did you play? We are doing Assassin's Creed 3 on the PS3 and Assassin's Creed Liberation on the Vita.
November 20, 2012
And here's what moocows all over did instead.

1.) Last night, Moo decided to go to bed early. Duh's been banished to the couch because she famblee beds with her loaf, toadler and two school aged children.
2.) Hours afterward, Loafley wakes up and wants some titty. So does the toadler, and she just can't say no to him.
3.) After nursing two of her kids, Moo is tired and wants to go back to sleep, but can't because Brattany has wet the bed, again.
4.) After washing and replacing the bedding, Moo tries to go back to sleep, but Vomitina pukes all over the floor, so now she has to clean that up too.
5.) She wakes up feeling like shit because she hardly got any sleep, and she's sure she's getting a cold, no doubt passed on to her by one of her little darlings.
6.) Breakfast is a disaster. Brattany throws a tantrum because she's not allowed to have cupcakes, and she won't eat any cereal or toast, or fruit. She doesn't liiiiike iiiiiit. Snotley has emptied most of his cheerios onto the kitchen floor, and Loafley is shrieking its head off.
7.) Once Brattany and Vomitina are in school, Moo returns home with Snotley and Loafley. She won't leave them in daycare, so she spends the rest of the day changing shitty diapers, watching Barney, cleaning up puke and trolling childfree sites. Because why should they be happy when her life is so fucking miserable she's tempted to wrap her car around a tree?
8.) She doesn't take a shower. She hasn't showered in, oh, about two weeks or so. Or maybe it was two months. God, she can't remember. When she's not playing Farmville or posting all over the Internet how much she hates her kids, she's doing mawm things.
9.) She gets a text from Duh saying that he's working late again tonight. What she doesn't know is that he's going to the bar, getting blissfully smashed and if he's lucky, he'll pick up a woman and take her to a motel. :sx At this point, he doesn't care what she looks like, so long as her twat and her asshole aren't one in the same.

And that'll never be us. Never.
November 20, 2012
crazycatlady
Wow, change a few things around in their order, and it sounds like my husband and I the other day! Why would anyone want to change that life? I like being "immature"

Oh, and we are both 31 and play video games. Who cares?!?! What did you play? We are doing Assassin's Creed 3 on the PS3 and Assassin's Creed Liberation on the Vita.

I was playing skyrim and Achaea (a text based MUD) and he was playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I'm still in the midst of playing Ocarina of Time, but the fire temple is giving me total freaking fits!

So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

November 20, 2012
electricfire
And here's what moocows all over did instead.

1.) Last night, Moo decided to go to bed early. Duh's been banished to the couch because she famblee beds with her loaf, toadler and two school aged children.
2.) Hours afterward, Loafley wakes up and wants some titty. So does the toadler, and she just can't say no to him.
3.) After nursing two of her kids, Moo is tired and wants to go back to sleep, but can't because Brattany has wet the bed, again.
4.) After washing and replacing the bedding, Moo tries to go back to sleep, but Vomitina pukes all over the floor, so now she has to clean that up too.
5.) She wakes up feeling like shit because she hardly got any sleep, and she's sure she's getting a cold, no doubt passed on to her by one of her little darlings.
6.) Breakfast is a disaster. Brattany throws a tantrum because she's not allowed to have cupcakes, and she won't eat any cereal or toast, or fruit. She doesn't liiiiike iiiiiit. Snotley has emptied most of his cheerios onto the kitchen floor, and Loafley is shrieking its head off.
7.) Once Brattany and Vomitina are in school, Moo returns home with Snotley and Loafley. She won't leave them in daycare, so she spends the rest of the day changing shitty diapers, watching Barney, cleaning up puke and trolling childfree sites. Because why should they be happy when her life is so fucking miserable she's tempted to wrap her car around a tree?
8.) She doesn't take a shower. She hasn't showered in, oh, about two weeks or so. Or maybe it was two months. God, she can't remember. When she's not playing Farmville or posting all over the Internet how much she hates her kids, she's doing mawm things.
9.) She gets a text from Duh saying that he's working late again tonight. What she doesn't know is that he's going to the bar, getting blissfully smashed and if he's lucky, he'll pick up a woman and take her to a motel. :sx At this point, he doesn't care what she looks like, so long as her twat and her asshole aren't one in the same.

And that'll never be us. Never.

Awesome post, couldn't have said it better myself.

November 20, 2012
crazycatlady

We're both 45 and spend a lot of our time playing video games. We already have all of Friday blocked off for sex and World of Warcraft. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
November 21, 2012
Sounds lovely!

My mornings tend to be a bit more hectic, but that's largely my choice. I need to maintain a certain level of busy in order to stay motivated. Still, at least my day is hectic with things that are productive, beneficial, and that I enjoy, not being covered in human shit and listening to screaming all day.

My weekends can be like this sometimes, and good lord is it nice. Breeders never have a single day like that.

And, as an aside, I've never understood why people are so judgemental about gamers. You shouldn't have to defend it. I'm not even a gamer myself.

If your game of choice were chess, no one would crawl up your ass about being "immature." Some video games are just as intellectually involved as chess, but even if they're not, why do people care so much what other people enjoy doing?
November 21, 2012
lilin_unite
If your game of choice were chess, no one would crawl up your ass about being "immature." Some video games are just as intellectually involved as chess, but even if they're not, why do people care so much what other people enjoy doing?

I'm an avid chess player and the reactions I've gotten are down right stupid. It ranges from "you're a girl" "chess is for boys" and my favorite "are you still in seventh grade?" Seriously, I'm a girl??? Did it make someone feel smart to point that out??? Who says chess is only for kids???

My point here, and yes, I do have one, is that if you do something breeders consider different you'll get bigoed for it. I could write a book on chess bingoes. Too bad it wouldn't be all that interesting.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2012
satansbitch
lilin_unite

I'm an avid chess player and the reactions I've gotten are down right stupid. It ranges from "you're a girl" "chess is for boys" and my favorite "are you still in seventh grade?" Seriously, I'm a girl??? Did it make someone feel smart to point that out??? Who says chess is only for kids???

My point here, and yes, I do have one, is that if you do something breeders consider different you'll get bigoed for it. I could write a book on chess bingoes. Too bad it wouldn't be all that interesting.

Wow, that's nuts.

I'm sorry, but what is it about having a vagina that makes it strange for one to play chess? I don't get it. And since when are adults not allowed to do anything enjoyable? I don't get that either.

Seriously, why do people care about other people's hobbies so much? Especially something as innocuous as a game?
November 21, 2012
lilin_unite
satansbitch
lilin_unite

Wow, that's nuts.

I'm sorry, but what is it about having a vagina that makes it strange for one to play chess? I don't get it. And since when are adults not allowed to do anything enjoyable? I don't get that either.

Seriously, why do people care about other people's hobbies so much? Especially something as innocuous as a game?

If I had the answers to your questions I would have the secret of life. I can tell you that I was often the only woman in a chess club. I know it's not a sport that attracts a lot of women but pointing out my gender was just stupid. And you're right. Other peoples' hobbies and a game aren't supposed to be things to get worked up about. But if a breeder didn't get worked up about something I would have nothing to snark on. grinning smiley
November 21, 2012
People get all riled up simply because it's not what they get to do for fun. They wish they could, or wish they had thought of it themselves, but now that they have kyds, they can't anyway. Too bad, so sad. They say things like, "playing video games is immature" or "girls don't play chess" to justify their own crappy decisions.

And I am feeling nostalgic about skyrim now. I might need to fire up the xbox tomorrow and play some!
November 21, 2012
My morning was nothing like the ones which have been described so far, and yet I had a pretty good morning.

We slept in a bit. I read some topics on Bratfree while enjoying my first cup of tea. I decided to make french toast as a treat, and my SO squeezed some fresh orange juice. While we were eating breakfast, we discussed the limits of free speech (a conversation sparked by a thread in the patio), specifically the question of false statements which cause panic (the "yelling fire in a crowded theater" example). It was an interesting discussion because our views are similar but not identical.

These types of conversations are a major part of the relationship for me. Sure, we spend plenty of time talking about banal topics like what we're going to have for dinner, but that isn't the extent of our conversation. Instead of arguments about finances or children, we discuss ethics, law, science, etc. I'd be so bored if our exchanges were limited to schedule coordination and dispute.

Afterwards he went to his home office and I went to mine. I put on my music and got a cup of tea. I had to spend the rest of the morning doing personal paperwork alternating with reading Bratfree (I'm not working today) but everybody has to do chores so I can't really complain or demand a medal for it. Besides, it feels good to mark things off my todo list and know that I am making progress smiling smiley

There may be some computer games in the evening, or perhaps reading, or maybe watching a movie together.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2012
crazycatlady
People get all riled up simply because it's not what they get to do for fun. They wish they could, or wish they had thought of it themselves, but now that they have kyds, they can't anyway. Too bad, so sad. They say things like, "playing video games is immature" or "girls don't play chess" to justify their own crappy decisions.

And I am feeling nostalgic about skyrim now. I might need to fire up the xbox tomorrow and play some!

I think you're right. Their lives have turned into nothing but endless grunt work, so they have to try to make us feel bad for having fun. Apparently it's "immature" to not be miserable all the time.
November 21, 2012
exactly. Excuuuuuuse us for not being dull and miserable. I guess you never really "grow up" until your life totally sucks! lol!
November 21, 2012
I'm about to toss in some Halo 4, perhaps some Battlefield 3, and crochet between matches. I'm an adult, so I can do whatever the hell I want on my day off!!!

Back to work tomorrow, though. Oh well - it's a short day - only 6.5 hours, AND hubbs is doing all the Thanksgiving cooking while I'm at work? Win win!!!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
November 21, 2012
Heh. Catharsist, sounds like some mornings I've had. :-) One thing I love about being CF is that my weekends and days off are just that...days OFF.
November 21, 2012
Snark Shark
satansbitch

:eh??

my understanding is that CHESS is for adults and CHECKERS if for kyds!

Doesn't matter I am terrible at both waving hellolarious

November 21, 2012
Yes. I have quite a bit of sex, and play video games, on my days off.

I rock the old school shit; NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, for fun. I also have a wii, and will be acquiring Legend of Zelda (forgot the rest of it/them), among others.

I also enjoy taking turns with my fiancé cooking, as we sip white wine, and tell each other how sexy we are.

Breeders think they can't do any of these things. They have to plan a little, every so often, I imagine, but hell, OUR PNBs did it, so I don't see what the problem is. I'd rather be thought of as immature bc of the innocuous things I do during my off time, than mature for squeezing a human out of my (heretofore useful and pleasantly tight) vagina.
November 21, 2012
I'm not an adult until I destroy my lady bits and watch Barney. I will never understand what ever logic is behind that.
November 24, 2012
I just got a text from my workout friend. She is skipping our Sunday morning spin class because she's exhausted from a 4 hour trip to Chuck E Cheese and 2 hours at Toys R Us. Good lord, I'd put a gun to my head. Meanwhile, I spent the morning at a cute new coffeeshop that just opened down the street then spent 1.5 hours getting a massage, just to come home and find my BF ordered me lunch at my favorite place. We then spent the afternoon lying in bed watching movies. Nobody, moo or not, can tell me that they'd choose my friend's day over mine.
November 24, 2012
My sweet handsome hubby just got done rubbing my shoulders and now he's getting strawberry cheesecake for us. We're also watching a marathon of Law&Order: SVU. I would not trade our peaceful home life for anything in the world.
November 24, 2012
It really is brilliant having all this peace and spare time! While other girls my age (21) are spending their weekend looking after their baybees (and some already have toddlers - scary!), I get to stay up late playing Metal Gear Solid and listening to death metal! HA! smug

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

November 24, 2012
Snark Shark
band playing music grinning smiley which bands?

Well, there's Cannibal Corpse (woo), Skinless, Blood Red Throne, Coffins, Deicide, etc...

Right now it's Dylath Leen! \m/

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

November 25, 2012
strange aeons
Snark Shark
band playing music grinning smiley which bands?

Well, there's Cannibal Corpse (woo), Skinless, Blood Red Throne, Coffins, Deicide, etc...

Right now it's Dylath Leen! \m/

What's the "deathest" death metal?
November 25, 2012
Right now, I am lying in bed procrastinating at getting up and going to my shit work with my shit boss who shits all over me every time she's reminded that her own life is also shit...

But at least I don't have kyds! grinning smiley So that's good enough for me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login