Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey! One million moos! SHUT THE HELL UP!

Posted by toomanybrats 
Hey! One million moos! SHUT THE HELL UP!
November 29, 2012
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/11/one-millions-moms-is-super-upset-about.html#disqus_thread

One Million Moms is disappointed that CBS and Warner Brothers turned Person of Interest into a politically correct machine. In mid-November, an episode aired that went way too far in an attempt to normalize homosexuality when creator and producer, J.J. Abrams, decided to introduce a married lesbian couple. Viewers find out the female heart surgeon's spouse is actually another woman. They treated this immoral relationship just like any other married couple.

FYI: One million moos is an offshoot of the American Family Association (AFA), which is an SPLC-listed hate group.

By the way, homosexuality and homo-sex IS normal!!
Re: Hey! One million moos! SHUT THE HELL UP!
November 29, 2012
One million cavern cootered, pancake titted, stretch mark-covered moocows with nothing better to do with their time, including raising their kids.
November 29, 2012
The one million dumb cunts can be dealt with very easily. If they protest Scweddy Balls ice cream go buy it. If they protest JC Penney go shopping there. If they hate Ellen DeGeneres support her. Now I need to reprogram my DVR.
November 30, 2012
One Million Moos are probably also affiliated with Parents Television Council which tries to get every TV show that is geared towards adults off the air.

Don't these tv Nazis have anything better to do than bitch and moan about tv shows THEY think are offensive? Maybe they should go actually parent their ill behaved spawn instead of counting the number of curse words in a show or throwing a hissy fit over a gay couple.

Another suggestion for them, if they don't like what is on the tv, change the fucking channel!!!!
November 30, 2012
Quote kittendoll:

Another suggestion for them, if they don't like what is on the tv, change the fucking channel!!!!

This!

lab mom
November 30, 2012
Million Moos - which probably should be called Million-Pound Moos - because I doubt there's even a million of 'em...should be shut down for being a hate group. I despise everything they stand for.

Good old fashioned famblee values? If hatred and intolerance are famblee values, then count me as not having them.
November 30, 2012
There isn't a damn thing wrong with homosexuality. Theyre just pissy that the holly bibblay told them that gay secks is baaaad. Assholes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
November 30, 2012
If you don't like it, don't watch it (read it, look at it, listen to it, spend your time and money on it). The freedom of speech works both ways. We have the right to read, write, watch, listen to, whatever we wish, and others have the right not to read, write, watch or listen to it.

It seems to me that these women are spending too much time looking for things to be offended about, and not enough time taking care of their children.
November 30, 2012
Funny they did not have a fit when Grey's anatomy bisexual resident sprogged. Of course, part of the Life Script (TM) had been followed. What a fulfilling job they have. Hours of surfing television searching for offending snipets to bitch about.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
November 30, 2012
satansbitch
The one million dumb cunts can be dealt with very easily. If they protest Scweddy Balls ice cream go buy it. If they protest JC Penney go shopping there. If they hate Ellen DeGeneres support her. Now I need to reprogram my DVR.

You can't get Scweddy Balls ice cream in my cunty state. I live in Arizona, Republican Nation's anus.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 30, 2012
craftyzits
satansbitch

You can't get Scweddy Balls ice cream in my cunty state. I live in Arizona, Republican Nation's anus.

I thought that was Mississippi.
Anonymous User
December 01, 2012
toomanybrats
craftyzits
satansbitch

Or Jokelahoma.
December 01, 2012
fade_to_pale
toomanybrats
craftyzits
satansbitch

Or Jokelahoma.

It's hard to find in Texas but it can be found.
December 01, 2012
Occasionally I see a news clip about what the One Million Moos are against. I then go to the OMM FB page to read what is said about it there. I scroll through the repliers and see their profile pictures. If I happen to be snacking on junk food I put it away promptly. I then go grab my handweights and work out. Or I suddenly remember that we need some vegetables, and I walk to the nearest store which is about a mile away to buy them.
December 01, 2012
I don't watch the show much, but I caught that particular episode, it was really kind of touching. And I love me some Michael Emerson blushing

If being a Mawm is sooo time consuming, how do these dumb cows have time to surf and judge TV shows?!
craftyzits
satansbitch

I know someone who'd trade you for living in Mormon Fundieland, AKA Utah.
December 01, 2012
reala_t
craftyzits
satansbitch

I know someone who'd trade you for living in Mormon Fundieland, AKA Utah.

For those of you living in Utah you have my sympathy. That's the prettiest place to stay the hell out of.
December 01, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/onemillionagainst?fref=ts

One million people against one million moos. I thought it might be of interest.
December 01, 2012
When OMM started ragging on Ellen Degeneres, I couldn't take them seriously. I was like "Really? You're picking on the most low-key lesbian on the planet? Really? Come on, son. Stop."
December 02, 2012
satansbitch
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/onemillionagainst?fref=ts

One million people against one million moos. I thought it might be of interest.

That was an instant like for me on FB! Thanks for the link.
December 03, 2012
barren4ever
Funny they did not have a fit when Grey's anatomy bisexual resident sprogged. Of course, part of the Life Script (TM) had been followed.

They don't bitch about things like that because they take it as proof that the person wasn't really bi.

This Million Moms group is a hoot. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go see if JC Penney's carries Schweddy Balls ice cream. Then I'm gonna write a fan email to Ellen DeGeneres and check the TV schedule.
December 03, 2012
randomcfchick
barren4ever
Funny they did not have a fit when Grey's anatomy bisexual resident sprogged. Of course, part of the Life Script (TM) had been followed.

They don't bitch about things like that because they take it as proof that the person wasn't really bi.

This Million Moms group is a hoot. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go see if JC Penney's carries Schweddy Balls ice cream. Then I'm gonna write a fan email to Ellen DeGeneres and check the TV schedule.

Saturday Night Live Sketch Schweddy Balls , which led to the ice cream product development.
December 03, 2012
Schweddy was a limited release (and competely delish for those who can still find it.) Ditto for my other B&J fave, Cake Batter.

OMM is a joke...try protesting things that can really harm you kids like shitty parenting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 03, 2012
These slack-titted cows can kiss my lesbian ass! There is NOTHING wrong in being LGBT. Amazing that they have all this time to sit around hating on LGBT people but not enough to raise their spawn. I thought being a Moo was TMIJITW. Guess that trying to get us "nasty queers" off the teevee is more important, just like paying attention to everyone else's soul is more important than seeing to their own. I would say that I hope at least some of their kids turn out LGBT but the kids wouldn't deserve to have to deal with these cows
Anonymous User
December 07, 2012
The One Million Moo's are at it again!

Ellen DeGeneres is never going to make the One Million Moms happy. That should not be a surprise. But the comedian and host has again drawn the direct criticism of the conservative group, this time due to a new JC Penney Christmas ad.

The ad in question -- in which DeGeneres chats with a handful of elves and accidentally makes "short" jokes -- was apparently only offensive in that it featured Ellen DeGeneres. The One Million Moms (OMM) have called for action against JC Penney since last February, when the store chose the openly gay DeGeneres as its spokesperson.

Their statement:

"Since April, JC Penney's has not aired Ellen DeGeneres in one of their commercials until now. A new JCP ad features Ellen and three elves. JCP has made their choice to offend a huge majority of their customers again. Christians must now vote with their wallets. We have contacted JC Penney's several times in the past with our concerns, and they will not listen. They have decided to ignore our complaints so we will avoid them at all costs."

It's no longer posted on their website, as the director of OMM claimed that they have chosen not to peruse it at length, however...

A call to boycott offensive sweaters at Old Navy ... is still in effect on the group's website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login