Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some douche from Yahoo Finance thinks you need to breed!

Posted by lorelei_diangelo 
Some douche from Yahoo Finance thinks you need to breed!
December 05, 2012
Well, which is it, asshats? Should Americans STOP having babies, like suggested in another thread here not a few days ago, or should they have a shit-ton of babies, like this guy suggests?

I especially like the end, where he suggests that a whole bunch more welfare crack-whore babies and their useless dick-soaking mothers leeching off the systems are what would definitely give a boost to our economy. the world 'fail' on flames
Re: Some douche from Yahoo Finance thinks you need to breed!
December 05, 2012
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I strongly believe the sucky economy has a lot to do with the fact that there are TOO MANY damn welfare famblies. How are the working class supposed to get ahead and 'boost' the economy when huge chunks of our paychecks are being taken from us to support Crackhead Carl and his girlfriend, Meth Head McKayla? I see it every day, up to three generations of people all on foodstamps and medicaid, that have never worked a day in their lives. Their baybees are not contributing to anything, but continuing to drain valuable resources dry. Especially when the stupid thing is diagnosed with awwwtism and has to be supported for its entire useless life, or is constantly sick because moo and duh and grandmoo can't be bothered to take care of it, or are keeping it sick by constantly smoking inside the already filthy house. A lot of the Yahoo commenters are hitting the nail on the head. The smart, intelligent people are choosing to remain childless or CF, while the idiots breed like vermin.
December 05, 2012
Dude needs to read this:

Freakonomics

Aren't the Scandivanian countries with very low birthrates some of the best places to live? And the best economies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
December 06, 2012
If people are worried that if they have kids, they won't have enough money for material things they want to buy, they need to realize that children will change your life for the better. And that a child is a beautiful blessing. If you don't want to have a bunch of kids that's fine with me though.

Oh REALLY? Then I'll get on getting knocked up RIGHT AWAY....not.
December 06, 2012

If people are worried that if they have kids, they won't have enough money for material things they want to buy, they need to realize that children will change your life for the better. And that a child is a beautiful blessing. If you don't want to have a bunch of kids that's fine with me though.

Oh, so it's the people without kids who need more stuff? I would have thought otherwise, based on the sheer amount of kinderkrap that winds up in landfills (to say nothing of diapers), but if some random person claims I'm a rampant consumerist, it must be true (although I think an inventory of possessions would probably demonstrate otherwise). It's just that I thought having kids boosted consumer spending, propping up an archaic economic system. Can't they even agree on what argument they want to use?
Have you guys read the comments? openmouthed shock
There might be some hope for humanity after all...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login