Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"I hate other people's children.....and it started after calving!"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Here is a rather interesting article from Jezebel. The moo in question talks about how she was "tolerant" prior to having her own spawn, but now hates other's children! Of course her cancer curer can do no wrong...hitting over the head with a hammer HAHAHAHAHAHA

Linky
Re: "I hate other people's children.....and it started after calving!"
December 12, 2012
I'm willing to bet my piggy bank this moo's loaf isn't the perfect little darling it's portrayed as in the article. Moo also proves my theory that human moos are no better than animals.

For a moment I'd like to compare a cat to moos. Rowan was a very good mom to her own kittens. ONLY to her own kittens. If it wasn't hers she couldn't have cared less about it. Human moos are the same way. If they didn't give birth to it they really don't want anything to do with it. This article proves me right in one case.

My sincerest apologies to Rowan. She did not deserve to be compared to a moo.
I’m glad this moo comes out declaring her hate for other people’s sprogs, but I’d still like to remind her that’s exactly how other people feel about hers (don‘t care how well behaved she claims her loaf is - never take the word of a moo at face value), specially us folk the childfree; we don’t wanna see the larvae, most certainly don’t wanna hear it and under no exceptional circumstances of any kind: smell it.
December 12, 2012
veritas
I’m glad this moo comes out declaring her hate for other people’s sprogs, but I’d still like to remind her that’s exactly how other people feel about hers.

That is something a lot of parents don't think about. To the rest of the world, their kid is just another of 7 billion people running around.
dreamlife
That is something a lot of parents don't think about. To the rest of the world, their kid is just another of 7 billion people running around.

Oh absolutely, but reading the comments - incidentally, anybody else hates the way the comments are nested in Jezebel? - it turns out we’ve been possibly trolled. It’s a satire some are saying... I fail to see the satire, it all sounds pretty damn genuine to me. Where’s the ‘tongue-in-cheekness’ in this: “Experience as a parent has given me some real perspective on the matter. Asshole children didn't get that way despite the best efforts of doting parents. They're assholes because they're born of assholes who never correct asshole behavior because they don't even recognize how asshole-y it is.” < that’s just truth grinning smiley
December 12, 2012
"I fucking hate other people's kids. Before I became a mother, and some shitty child would be having a total meltdown in a restaurant, screaming at the top of his lungs and writhing around on the floor, trying to escape from his table as though sitting properly in a chair was tantamount to Lingchi torture, I used to be like, "Well, having kids must be so hard. I'm sure those parents are doing the best they can." But now that I have a child of my own, I'm like, "I hear enough of that shit at home! Hire a fucking sitter like the rest of the people in this restaurant did. God!".." I'd like ALL parents of misbehaving kids to know that, YES, YOUR brat is among the ones NO ONE wants to be around, even other parents. In fact, it was my experience when I managed a restaurant that the majority of complaints about disruptive kids was from PARENTS who had paid a sitter to go out and enjoy a meal. Offending parents usually think because the ones who complain are without kids, then they are mean childless people with no tolerance, NOT SO. There was a recent survey given to frequent flyers who said they'd pay extra for a "no kids" area and 85% of them were parents.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 12, 2012
Mooo: Seriously, though, other people's kids are the worst. I actually thought that once I had a child, I'd start to like all children. But the opposite has been true—I like other children a lot less now. Experience as a parent has given me some real perspective on the matter. Asshole children didn't get that way despite the best efforts of doting parents. They're assholes because they're born of assholes who never correct asshole behavior because they don't even recognize how asshole-y it is.

Well, to a CF person, EVERY KYD is another person's kyd. How in the hell are WE supposed to feel about it? Yet we are the target of all the vitriol, accused of being cold and evil, etc. etc. because we feel the very same way about people's kyds as breeders do? GMAFB.

Every kyd is asshole-y at some point in public, and I don't want to have to deal with it. Asshole-y kyds are EVERYWHERE!!! They are in malls, restaurants, antique shops, grocery stores, theatres, parks and bars. No place is safe anymore. Not even my own home, since I'm surrounded by noisy, shrieking loaves and toadlers.

Why am I supposed to be more understanding than a breeder when it comes to asshole-y kyds? Why should I just look the other way? I am sick and tired of this pestillence ruining every single thing I do, everywhere I go. Somehow I doubt that the AW's chyld is as perfect and well-behaved as she paints it out to be, since she states this:

Mooo: "But now that I have a child of my own, I'm like, "I hear enough of that shit at home!" :bedmadelie
December 12, 2012
this whole article is a thinly-veiled cry for help.
December 12, 2012
In all honesty, aside from the "My child is purrrfeeect" part, I quite like her article. I have often found that PNB can't stand breeders much more than CF. Nice to be proven right.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 12, 2012
Well, I'm not surprised. Breeders would run a steamroller over a busy playground if it could get their own spawn into the right kindergarten. Yet the CF are labelled selfish.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login