Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Turds from the Commode: Gentle Discipline Follies

Posted by Cambion 
Turds from the Commode: Gentle Discipline Follies
December 23, 2012
Just for the heck of it, I decided to look just at the GD section on Smothering and found some fun stories I had not seen while assembling my most recent Commode compilation.

angrily flogging with a whip A rare story from a Duh with anger issues who likes to punch walls. His boy brat decided to try and bash the girl brat in the head with a toy and Duh, in a knee-jerk reaction, grabbed Junior by the back of his neck and Junior's belt and threw him into a wall. Most of the Moos are chiming in that he went too far, if he were their husbands he wouldn't be allowed around the kids, etc. I bet you anything if a Moo threw her kid against the wall, it'd be nothing but ass lickings and udder pats. His wife doesn't sound much better and calls the kids assholes and bastards all the time (the way he talks, I think she's a step-Moo).
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1370583/i-hurt-my-son

:crz Moo wonders what to do about her "spirited" 3-year-old she-brat when all gentle discipline options are exhausted and still nothing works. Describes situations where she has to fight tooth and nail with she-brat to make her sit in a car seat or eat food. One fun story involves another Moo eating a bit of her brat's food at the same time and applauding when the brat takes a bite. I wonder who will be providing the standing ovation for Junior to take half a bite of his food when he's in high school.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1369571/ideas-for-handling-a-spirited-3-yr-old

shrug "What would you do if your child wouldn't leave time out?" I'd say he's probably retarded. Or sitting in time-out is preferable to being near Moo or Duh.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1366211/what-would-you-do-if-your-child-wouldnt-leave-timeout

spanking with a whip on the ass Moo talks about how she smacked her he-brat twice on the ass and how he's "scared" of her. I doubt he's scared of her - just having a hard time accepting that Moo didn't bend over for him like before. Earth to Moos - smacking is helping tame your feral fucking brats! They make so much progress in those few seconds when they lose it and wallop the little fuckers, but then they undo all that progress by feeling bad about it and kissing the kid's ass afterward. Now that Junior knows what spankings feel like, he could learn to behave better knowing he could get another smack for being bad, but of course, Moo won't do it again and she'll go back to being a doormat.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1315621/just-spanked-my-3-y-o-feeling-terrible

:Violin Moo is angry that her sister spanked her brat bastard after said brat slapped Moo's sister in the face. The sister also doesn't like the kid to begin with and Moo no likey when Sister refers to the brat as a whiny princess. I would have slapped the teeth right out of the little bastard's head and not apologized.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1367255/how-would-you-handle-the-situation-if-your-sibling-spanked-your-child

spanking with a whip on the ass I love stories about these asshole non-discipline Moos who lose it for half a second and wail their kids. Because it shows that under all that fake GD horse shit, they are ACHING to beat the shit out of their kids. Usual story - Moo smacked her 7-year-old cunt of a daughter "3 times in 45 days" (wow she's keeping track?) and feels bad, boohoo. Of course, all the other Moos are telling her what a wunnerfull mommy she is.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1365403/i-have-become-a-hitter
Re: Turds from the Commode: Gentle Discipline Follies
December 23, 2012
If shit like this doesn't even make these retards see that their non-discipline is bullshit, I don't think anything will. :headbrick
December 23, 2012
*sigh* Why do these fools think that reasoning with a fucking toddler is going to work? They don't get that shit. Their brains operate on a system of rewards and punishments - "reasoning" won't work until their minds have developed enough to be able to police their own actions.

Frig me, I'm not even a Mummy and even I can work that out!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

December 23, 2012
strange aeons
*sigh* Why do these fools think that reasoning with a fucking toddler is going to work? They don't get that shit. Their brains operate on a system of rewards and punishments - "reasoning" won't work until their minds have developed enough to be able to police their own actions.

Frig me, I'm not even a Mummy and even I can work that out!

toadlers are too stupid to be reasoned with.
December 23, 2012
The moo whose sister smacked the devil spawn needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I once told my old rommate that if she didn't want to mind her child someone else will do it for her. If moo had taught her brat to not hit the incident would not have happened. Too bad that's too rational for the moo set.
December 23, 2012
Unfortunately, these GD Moos believe that "You can't teach a child to not hit by hitting them." The thing these stupid cunts don't get is when the child hits, it's because they're being a little bastard. When Moo hits them, it's discipline. Sort of a physical homonym - same action, different meaning. These Moos also all believe that since most of them were spanked as children, it has somehow emotionally and mentally damaged them, and so they're on a mission to teach the world that you can raise a child without "abusing" him or her (meaning without physically disciplining them).

Yeah, and look how much good it does. If gentle discipline was so fucking successful, then why are there so many Moos there who have problems with it and ask things like, "I've tried every GD method possible and my child still misbehaves/doesn't listen/etc.?" Obviously it doesn't work, but these Moos think their pweshuses are such widdle geniuses that discussions of feelings are an appropriate way to deal with misbehavior.

If your child is fluent in four languages and can do calculus by age 3, THEN I will agree he or she has the capacity to discuss their feelings. But your average or below-average toddler that is likely still being tit-fed? They don't even know how to talk properly to begin with, so how will they understand reasoning? Discipline for kids that age needs to be firm and fast, and nothing is more effective than a spanking. Doesn't have to be a bloody beating, but a swat on the ass. This is NOT abuse, even if these Moos feel that their own parents spanking them was abusive.

And I agree that these women need to realize that if they don't feel like doing the job they signed up for, someone else will do it for them...and the way in which the job gets done might not be very pretty. If these GD swine truly cared about their children, they would genuinely discipline them. But being their darlings' BFFs is obviously more important than raising someone who isn't guaranteed to be in a nuthouse or in prison before they become legal adults.
Personally, I see toadlers on about the same mental plane as my dog - except that my dog learns to behave a lot quicker.

If my dog runs into the road, i give her a smack on the backside. It doesn't hurt her, she barely feels it, but she knows she's done wrong. She doesn't run in the road again, she waits for the command to go across.

This is yet another reason I'm childfree - I can't help but teach my friends' toadlers to 'sit' and 'stay'. The thing is, I can teach them these things in a matter of hours, but the parunts can't.

If a smack on the backside works on a dog - and it does, from little dogs (light tap) to big dogs (whack), then it works on toadlers. My parents trained a Great Dane at about the same time they trained my sister. Both were trained the same way - you do right, you get fusses and treats and everyone gives you the attention you want. You do wrong, you get a smack on the backside and sent to (dog - the garden, sister - her room) until you're ready to apologise.

We had a dog who would growl at something outside and then run to apologise after he was told to be quiet, and my sister who would do something naughty, but apologise straight away and try to make up for it.

The same training worked for both of them. I wonder how many of these GD parunts would train a dog?
December 25, 2012
I think that the reason these kids are uncontrollable little monsters isn't so much that Moo doesn't hit them: it's because there is NO discipline, PERIOD. And even when there is some sort of lame-ass punishment, the Moo then has to kiss and cuddle the kid afterwards, which undoes the entire message. If someone doesn't believe in smacking their kid when he/she is bad, then fine, but do SOMETHING. Take away priviledges, take away toys, make them stand in a corner, ANYTHING! And afterwards, act pissed at them for a few hours. They'll get the message. I have a friend whose daughter threw a fit in the discount store when my friend wouldn't buy some little trinket. MY friend hauled her kid out of the store, took her home, STRIPPED her room of every toy, and the daughter had to earn every toy BACK a day at a time. That was ten years ago, when the daughter was four, and it made such a lasting impression on her that she still talks of it. And there was never another temper tantrum in a store.
chahu
Personally, I see toadlers on about the same mental plane as my dog - except that my dog learns to behave a lot quicker.

And your dog probably smells better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login