Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This year's needy family from my employer

Posted by sheila 
This year's needy family from my employer
December 04, 2012
As usual, my company has picked a needy family to help this year. The needy family comes from who knows where, but they are not connected to our company. The loser this year has 6 kids, most with kre8tive names:

Simone, 5-years old
Ju Ju, 4 years old
Mataya, 7-years old
Jomarion, 1-year old
Maliya, 1-year old
Marcus, 2-years old

The begathon lists their clothing sizes, favorite colors and (insert drum roll), favorite brand name. All of them "chose" their favorite brand to be Nike.

Their wish list? Here you go:

v Toys – dolls, bikes, cars, trucks
v Books – children’s books
v Adult clothing – pants, shirts and shoes
v Furniture – queen bed (frame & mattress)
v Appliances – gas stove, refrigerator
v Household necessities – pots

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but 6 fucking kids and you need a bed, stove and refrigerator? I'd donate a vasectomy, but that would never fly. The father is 48-years old!!! No mention of broodmare(s).
Re: This year's needy family from my employer
December 04, 2012
The last thing these people need is a bed.

What about one of Juliewashere's gifts baskets of condoms?
December 04, 2012
cfinboston

With adoption info tossed in.
December 04, 2012
It's unfortunate these kids could have a crappy Christmas without a "workplace intervention," but I could not, in good conscience, reward such parents for their poor choices.
Anonymous User
December 04, 2012
satansbitch
cfinboston

With adoption abortion info tossed in.

FTFY
December 04, 2012
satansbitch
cfinboston

With adoption info tossed in.

You guys know me way too well. That's exactly what I was going to write and you beat me to it. Lol
December 04, 2012
Where's Moo Moo in all this? Did she die of a drug overdose? Did she finally snap and run off? Did Duhddy put her six feet under and nobody knows she's missing? Do these kids even have the same moo? I don't know why I'm curious about that, but I am.
What stupid fucking names. And I can see they're all stair step kids.
December 04, 2012
They named one of their kyds "Ju Ju"?
So if he is naughty do the parents tell people that they have "bad Ju Ju"?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 04, 2012
For Christmas this year I aim for at least a couple of pets at the Humane Society to get new blankets. This kind of begathon makes me give more money to animal rescue charities.
December 04, 2012
Fuck that. I'd like to have a gas stove. Maybe I can get some workplace to sponsor me. I wonder if I can borrow some kids, give them stupid ass names and claim they're mine?
December 05, 2012
Isn't that a few thousand dollars worth of stuff? How many people work at your company? If there are 1,000 people there and each person chipped in two or three dollars, fine. But are they expecting to get all of this loot out of 100 people?
December 05, 2012
It's called a thrift store. Duh needs to look into it.
Agree with above posters: Why is this anyone's problem?
Duh made the six little mystaykes, now he should look after them.
December 05, 2012
Adult clothing??

Why the hell are you asked to buy for the father, too?
December 05, 2012
Why couldn't he just go on Craigslist?
December 05, 2012
You can list kids on Craigslist?
tausa
You can list kids on Craigslist?

:biggrin2
December 05, 2012
"JuJu"? If the kid wasn't too old for it I'd think his parents were fans of RuPaul's Drag Race. bouncing and laughing
December 05, 2012
I'd like to get them a call to CPS for Christmas. Maybe put the kids in homes that can actually afford to feed and clothe them. I'd say everything but maybe the stove and fridge can be found at the thrift store, and I bet he could get every one of his kids several nice gifts and outfits for under $100. If he looks in the fucking newspaper, there's usually always someone selling home appliances and I bet if he takes 2 minutes to look, he can find the fridge and stove.

Maybe donate money so each of the kids can change their name to something normal when they turn 18. I'm sorry to hear these poor kids need to suffer because their parents are retards, but giving breeders free shit just ensures they will continue to neglect their kids and most likely have several more children. Because they know they can depend on handouts - government and charity - to live.
December 05, 2012
If you can't feed them, don't have them.

6 kids you could -could- have if you are very rich. Otherwise? Condom are cheap.

I am sorry for the children, but I can't give anything to reward a bad behaviour.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 05, 2012
Snark Shark
here, I put themin order by age:

I assumed they were just bracketing the odd names with normal ones, so that I could wonder what the fuck happened between Simon and Marcus (both normal names).
December 05, 2012
There is no way in hell that there is only one biological father for all these toads. If he really needs money, he should sell them for medical experiments.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 05, 2012
Duhddy can't afford clothes and furniture, but I betcha he somehow finds the money for that big screen TV, fancy jewellery, smart phone and other gadgets he doesn't need.
I still can't get over those names. Ju Ju? Makes me think of Joobjoob.
December 05, 2012
At my wife's work, they sponsored a needy family her first year there, and she donated. I think they had 3 kids or something like that. The next year, they sponsored the same family, and the mother was pregnant. That year, my wife chose not to donate and hasn't donated to any needy family they've sponsored since.

JD
December 05, 2012
I think the typical mentality of, "...BUT the chyyyldren shouldn't have to suffer and DESERVE good clothes, toys, Santa Claus etc......" is the absolute worst sales pitch to guilt people into helping "needy families". It's when children do without while growing up, realize they are "needy", and come to the understanding of WHY they are "needy" they will be more likely to not repeat the same mistakes their parents did to wind up in that situation in the first place. If they always have full cabinets and refrigerators thanks to WIC-SNAP, live in a middle class area their parents can only afford because of Section 8, and they have all the things other kids have like cell phones, internet, computer games, and name brand clothing their working parents bought and paid for, then they will grow up to feel entitled and never understand there are consequences for poor decisions.

I believe the best thing which could happen to the children of people who breed irresponsibly, wait until they have a litter of kids before they, "go back to school to make a better life", (on the tax payers' dime)and who depend on "the village" to feed, clothe, house, and provide them with the same level of medical care as paying customers, is to allow them to experience the consequences of what happens in the real world when people not only make repeated bad decisions, but depend on society to pick up the tab for it. If they never go without and experience the effects of poverty then they won't have any incentive to make better choices and create a decent life for themselves.

Perhaps a skimpy Santa Claus and the realization Rudolph flew on over their house because their parents are lazy, irresponsible, and worthless sacks of shit might be the best free medicine for them in the long run.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 05, 2012
One of my former workplaces did this same thing a couple of years in a row. I didn't donate, and I was glad later. The second year, two employees got to take the gifts to the family in person, and they said the kids weren't around. The single moo took the goods (which included a bicycle), gave the employees weird looks, didn't even smile, and my former co-workers said they may have heard a single 'thanks' muttered under moo's breath.

The company ceased the yearly program after that.

-------------------------
"They will say that you are on the wrong road, if it is your own." ~Antonio Porchia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login