Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disney commercial that pissed me off angry smiley

Posted by catharsist 
Disney commercial that pissed me off angry smiley
December 31, 2012
I was watching the New years stuff when this commercial came on about this childfree/less couple who are at disneyland. Its talking about how all the stuff they dont have to deal with as far as kids go and insinuating that they were having a lot of fun without having sprogs up their ass. Then.. Of COURSE, it says that these two people have no kids.. yet. And yeah, they put some stress on that yet. It was a perfect commercial WITHOUT the fucking "yet"! Why does sprogging ALWAYS have to be "in the cards" for every-fucking-one! Fuck you Disneyland! Ill get my tubes tied AND ride in your fucking teacups! How does that make you feel? angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip angrily flogging with a whip

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Disney commercial that pissed me off angry smiley
January 01, 2013
I want to have a hysterectomy and send my uterus in a jar to this company. See, THERE IS NO YET FOR ME YOU BREEDERIFIC ASSHOLES!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login