Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My submission made it onto "My OB said What?!"

Posted by CF_Amy 
My submission made it onto "My OB said What?!"
December 31, 2012
http://myobsaidwhat.com/2012/12/31/holiday-sweets-you-are-obviously-well-informed/ smile rolling left rightsmile

I didn't think they'd ever post it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Re: My submission made it onto "My OB said What?!"
December 31, 2012
Congratulations! I think thats really cool that they posted your submission. I read through the comments and I must say, I never want to hear the words "uterine prolapse" in a serious context ever again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
January 01, 2013
Careful. Some of those women over there are fucking crazy.
January 01, 2013
juliewashere88
Careful. Some of those women over there are fucking crazy.

No shit. I read it for the schadenfreude! If you have 7 kids and your uterus is severely prolapsed, you don't need more! ADOPT if you have the means! FFS. It seems like 80% of those women are offended if the Dr. doesn't endorse shitting the loaf out in a bloody pool in the back yard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
January 01, 2013
Congrats, Amy! Very cool. (Though the list of categories on the lower right makes want to barf a little)

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 01, 2013
Miss_Hannigan
Congrats, Amy! Very cool. (Though the list of categories on the lower right makes want to barf a little)

I noticed that too. Is it an OB board or a Moo board? There are only like 4 categories that have nothing to do with being inpig or having babbies. The rest of them are ALL about being a Moo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 01, 2013
Oh noes! Someone disliked your words. Probably someone like Prolapse Pam in the comments.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
January 01, 2013
drake
Miss_Hannigan

I noticed that too. Is it an OB board or a Moo board? There are only like 4 categories that have nothing to do with being inpig or having babbies. The rest of them are ALL about being a Moo.

It's a moo board. It mostly exists so the cows can complain that the evil OB told her she needed a C-section and probably shouldn't be calving at home in a kiddy pool, or that the doctor recommended birth control, or that the doctor didn't act sufficiently heartbroken when the moo miscarried.
January 01, 2013
I'm hearing a parody of The Beatles' "Polythene Pam"

Well you should see Prolapse Pam
She's so good-looking, but she looks like a man.
Well you should see her in drag dressed with her ostomy bag
Yeah yeah yeah

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login