Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hilarious FIAT commercial: AKA The Motherhood Rap

Posted by catharsist 
Hilarious FIAT commercial: AKA The Motherhood Rap
December 31, 2012
I was browsing ifunny when I saw THIS gem. I immediately looked for it online and here you go. It speaks the truth.

http://www.tastefullyoffensive.com/2012/12/the-motherhood-rap-song-for-moms.html?m=1

And don't forget the sanctimony comments below smug

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Hilarious FIAT commercial: AKA The Motherhood Rap
December 31, 2012
Good find!
Bet we'll never see it shown on American tv, though, as it doesn't deify motherhood.
Fatherhood is no picnic either, from what I hear.
December 31, 2012
I found it depressing.

But then I remembered - I'm CF!

It's also BS because there is NO WAY a Cow who birfed out several kids would look that slim or young.

Interesting how they try to make a shit life look 'fun' and 'hip' and 'cool' though. And only a straight up Moron would fall for it, anyway.

Do these people (product makers, advertisers) not realize that much of this stuff is actually working against them?

Yeah. I know. Breeding Sheep are Morons and they'll slurp it up and follow right along.
January 01, 2013
Wow, they make it look so appealing don't they? smile rolling left righteyes2

I heard some line about "episiotomy stitches" but didn't understand the first part. Gross.

This is worse than those Swagger Wagon ads. Why on earth do women do this to themselves?
January 01, 2013
I was actually considering buying a Fiat...

Not anymore.
Two problems.

1. No moo who shat out three kids in such close succession looks that decent. Few look decent even after just one or two.

2. The kids are way too quiet. In reality, they'd be screaming over her the whole time.
January 01, 2013
Pretty funny stuff. It would never make US TV since in this country, motherhood=sainthood.

JD
January 02, 2013
I thought this was funny as shit. The only thing I could hear throughout the whole thing was "My life sucks cuz Im a Mooooo!" I want to get a fiat even more! I mean Jeebus! They handed me schadenfreude! lol!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
January 02, 2013
I was thinking of getting a Fiat too. Now I'm repelled.two faces puking

Some "moo" she is. Where's the greasy ponytail, dirty sweatpants and 70 extra pounds?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login