Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

White Supremacist Teen Arrested For Bomb Plot

Posted by toomanybrats 
White Supremacist Teen Arrested For Bomb Plot
January 07, 2013
A white supremacist teenager from Alabama will appear in court Monday for allegedly planning to bomb his high school, the Ledger-Enquirer reports.

Derek Shrout, 17, of Russell County High School was arrested after a teacher found plans to bomb the school in Shrout's journal, which he had left behind in a classroom, and authorities found almost-ready homemade bombs in his home.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/white-supremacist-teen-arrested-for-bomb-plot

Yeah, he's going to grow up to become a Terrifying Terrorist. waving hellolariousDunce cap
Re: White Supremacist Teen Arrested For Bomb Plot
January 07, 2013
Yup-banning guns will stop this little asshole...
January 07, 2013
zatoth

So will prayer in school.smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 07, 2013
So, he's on the supremacist spectrum?
January 07, 2013
Future chemistry Nobel Prize recipient. He is studying hard.
Anonymous User
January 07, 2013
But guiz! He's jist a kyd dat mayd a mystake!
January 07, 2013
Chyldren are so innocent.smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 07, 2013
zatoth

Well, no point in letting him access to them anyway. Otherwise he'll just be another racist asshole who shoots an innocent, unarmed, and non-threatening black kid like his kind has been doing in Florida.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 07, 2013
Tiquer
So, he's on the supremacist spectrum?

waving hellolarious yes, and comorbid with mass murder
January 08, 2013
paragon schnitzophonic
zatoth

Well, no point in letting him access to them anyway. Otherwise he'll just be another racist asshole who shoots an innocent, unarmed, and non-threatening black kid like his kind has been doing in Florida.

Not my point actually. My point was this little Aryan wannabe was planning to kill people and was going to do so without using a gun, meaning it's violent fucktards that are the problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login