Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smoking baby

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
smoking baby
January 13, 2013
2yo smoker

Not sure if anyone posted about this yet...but there's an Indonesian 2yo child smoking up to 2 packs a day. His duh introduced him to smoking when he was just 18mo....Never ceases to amaze me how bad people can be at parenting.
Re: smoking baby
January 13, 2013
Jeez, and the poor thing is fat too.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 13, 2013
When a baby smokes, I simply turn down the heat. No point in charring perfectly good meat. :dindin

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
January 13, 2013
I wouldn't touch that fatty, fish smelling(fresh baby smell), disease ridden meat. My cat wouldn't either, but she's picky and prefers deli meats, with minimal additives...
January 14, 2013
I remember this from a year or so ago. I wonder if he's still smoking. He was too pudgy to walk, too, if I remember correctly.
January 14, 2013
I remember hearing that he 'cut back' on his smoking and 'began walking more' Okie dokie. What about taking the freekin' cigs AWAY from the FAT BRAT and putting him in rehab till he detoxes and looses some weight? This is freekin' child abuse. I mean... the kid can't BUY is own ciggies so someone has to be giving them to him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login