Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Selfish breeder likewhoring a facebook page :td

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Selfish breeder likewhoring a facebook page :td
January 19, 2013
It just really winds me up, being a hardcore antinatalist to see this crap. On a page called 'If you can't take a joke fuck off you prick' haha... Ok so this selfish bitch breeds and gambles with a life and this is what happens.

OK Goodmorning.. IM taking a second to share out of my personal life.. so have some fn respect or i will delete you and ban you.. or someone else from this page will... Thanks... This is me and my Baby London.. London is the my youngest of threee boys.. He has been diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy Charcot marie tooth disease.. and Ehlers Danlos syndrome... Im just bringing this up becuz its very important to me to get the word out there about these two things.. Im very thankfull and lucky mother.. this baby is the love of my life.. and Im one happy chick waking up next to his gorgeous face.. He is my daily inspiration.. He suffers pain.. deformities,, falls.. he cant walk most the time.. yet he gets up and hes happy.. he doesnt know any differnt.. so if you having a bad day as i often do.. i always.. think.. y am i having a bad day becuz i think.. i am.. Things could be worse.. So I try to be more like him and when something bad happens just get back up and get happy.... ♥ ♥ shay

I need a drink jeeez cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
Disgusting.

Just another example of how the kyds' problems don't mean shit so long as Moo gets something out of it.
Re: Selfish breeder likewhoring a facebook page :td
January 19, 2013
Yes, whenever I'm walking down the street and faceplant myself or walk into a pole (I have actually done this!) - I just pick myself up, dust myself off, and tell myself to BEE HAPPIES because after all - there are children in this world who have Muscular Dystrophy Charcot marie tooth disease.. and Ehlers Danlos syndrome. *

Yes indeed, I must tell myself this oh ~ 30, 40 times a day.

*These illnesses sound to me like something that might be wrong with your car.
January 19, 2013
Why....must they...post....like this....Are they all.....channeling... Captain Kirk?
What a fucking bitch....I have ehlers-danlos syndrome and I've told my parents I wish I were never born, and I fucking mean it, life is a living hell with this disease....I can't work I can't write, I can't knit, sew, do sports, work, or anything anymore and I'm only 19.... I hate fucking cunts like her who force people to suffer.... my parents didn't know they had the gene, otherwise I'd never forgive them. I have cousins right now trying to have babies and thy have the gene although they have an extremely mild form aka nearly no symptoms like my dad.
I've had up to a couple hundred subluxations(minor dislocations) in a day, I've never had a pain free day in my life, this disease affects organs, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, skin everything. I have chronic tendonitis in over 20 tendons, not to mention most people with ehlers-danlos don't metabolize medications properly, so far only 1 out of about 10 different pain meds does anything for me and its 5-10x the strength of morphine....I couldn't even get through your whole post before I burst into tears...I feel so bad for that child. I have friends with this disorder, one is 40 he's fractured vertebrae while rolling around in his sleep, he can't lift 10lbs without risking breaking his arms....I'm at high risk for developing adult on-set scoliosis, I might need surgery to get my skull fused to my spine, I already need joints replaced.......Every time I see people force this disease on their children, a part of me dies inside...she deserves to die for what she did, a slow painful death.....I can't even think straight I'm so upset....I hope to god her son has a mild form and doesn't have many vascular type symptoms....
January 19, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles with Ehler's Danlos Syndrome sad smiley

One will find all kinds of evidence about the sheer coldness and cruelty that breeders show for their spawn, especially the ill ones. It is always about moo and her amusement, her sympathy udder rubs, her martyrdom, the lurrrrve she gets from someone in pain every moment of their physical lives smile rolling left righteyes2 Breeders are vile pigs.
I have EDS-hypermobility type, osteoarthritis, tmj disorder, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, craniocervical instability, gastroesophageal reflux disease, chronic tendonitis, menstrual problems due to EDS, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, severe sensitivities of all senses, my laptop screen can burn my skin, motion sickness(due to sensitivities), etc etc etc my symptom list is over 4pgs long... and it doesn't get better as you age, it gets worse....I honestly don't know how anyone can put their child through that. And their child has another disorder on top of that and EDS varies person to person as to severity etc... I'm sorry for rambling its just so painful to hear about children being forced to suffer due to selfish people like that.....This hit too close to home... The worst part is I know people with EDS who have kids and are encouraging them to have their own kids so they don't miss out just because they're disabled etc....
January 20, 2013
mysana
I have EDS-hypermobility type, osteoarthritis, tmj disorder, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, craniocervical instability, gastroesophageal reflux disease, chronic tendonitis, menstrual problems due to EDS, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, severe sensitivities of all senses, my laptop screen can burn my skin, motion sickness(due to sensitivities), etc etc etc my symptom list is over 4pgs long... and it doesn't get better as you age, it gets worse....I honestly don't know how anyone can put their child through that. And their child has another disorder on top of that and EDS varies person to person as to severity etc... I'm sorry for rambling its just so painful to hear about children being forced to suffer due to selfish people like that.....This hit too close to home... The worst part is I know people with EDS who have kids and are encouraging them to have their own kids so they don't miss out just because they're disabled etc....

This might help you enjoy Bratfree more:

you talk - it types

I appreciate the thought but unfortunately due to my tmj, I can't talk much either, moving my jaw hurts too :/ I'm sorry about the a lil crazy of posts but that just tears me up inside seeing that people are that selfish. I used to be slightly on the fence, kids always drove me crazy but I thought I could put up with them if I wasn't the main parent, but when I finally got my diagnosis, I immediately started debating about getting sterilized, I would never be able to forgive myself if I put another human through the pain I deal with. That's one of the only positives about my disorder, it helped me realize that it was okay to not have kids, even more so it was the most responsible choice. I honestly feel bad for those who didn't get a diagnosis till after they had children, I know a PNB with Ehlers-Danlos, and unfortunately she passed it down to one of her sons, she was only able to get her diagnosis after her son started showing symptoms and now his is nearly as severe as mine and he's barely in his 20s I believe. His mom told me she would never have had kids if she'd known and feels guilty for not seeing more doctors to get a diagnosis.
To those of you who work in the medical field, I'd greatly appreciate if you take a couple minutes to look it up, chances are you've met someone with it. Its estimated 1/5000-10000 people have some type of EDS, although many have mild cases. Almost every doctor I meet I have to explain to them what EDS is and it can make ER visits frustrating as many doctors deny that we have it and won't treat us, or at least won't listen to us when we say we don't metabolize this or that medication, or that IVs need to be baby sized for some of us with fragile veins. When I've went in the ER, many doctors assume I'm exaggerating about my injuries, for example when I subluxe multiple vertebrae and my back muscles get pulled and are spasming out of control, they check my vitals, ask minor questions then send me home. Also to vets, dogs, cats and horses can have EDS as well although they use a different name for it.
I apologize for sorta taking over this thread with my rants.
January 20, 2013
kora, I'm anti-natalist as well. On one hand, I'm glad that she's exposing the horrors that breeding can cause. (Even though she still made her entire post about her eye rolling smiley) On the other hand, regardless of the existence of the disease, one is still gambling with another person's life when they breed. Not a good idea as there is no need to breed. If you love children, help the kids who are already here.

mysana, you're more than welcome to express how you feel; no need to apologize. I'm really sorry that you have to deal with these horrors and are meeting doctors who are not treating you sympathetically. I hope that you are able to alleviate some more of your pain in the future. friendly hug

Have you heard of anti-natalism? If not, I would highly recommend reading about it. It's a philosophy that believes that we shouldn't continue breeding. It's harsh but it's really a breath of fresh air compared to the common/dangerous/mindless pro-natalist mindset. I can post some links if you want me to.
January 20, 2013
mysana
Almost every doctor I meet I have to explain to them what EDS is and it can make ER visits frustrating as many doctors deny that we have it and won't treat us, or at least won't listen to us when we say we don't metabolize this or that medication, or that IVs need to be baby sized for some of us with fragile veins. When I've went in the ER, many doctors assume I'm exaggerating about my injuries, for example when I subluxe multiple vertebrae and my back muscles get pulled and are spasming out of control, they check my vitals, ask minor questions then send me home. Also to vets, dogs, cats and horses can have EDS as well although they use a different name for it.
I apologize for sorta taking over this thread with my rants.

Suggest they do not use a tourniquet when starting the line. Yes it's a bit harder and yes you have to be more deliberate but the vein doesn't just pop like a balloon.

Mine are only somewhat fragile, I get severe pain(10 pain scale wise), they feel like they're going to burst and I get dark bruising if its left in for more than 30mins. The smallest size IV needles work a lot better, I do still get pain with them but not nearly as much. I do sometimes get nurses who think its just anxiety and give me a normal size needle anyways regardless of what I say. Sometimes they offer to use lidocaine where the needle it but I don't metabolize lidocaine properly so it does nothing, and I doubt they have articaine/ultracaine on hand.

I have looked into anti-natalism some, and I agree with it to some extent, but I haven't really given it much thought.
January 22, 2013
Damn, Mysana. I don't know what to say that doesn't sound trite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login