Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just had to come and ventangry smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Just had to come and ventangry smiley
January 21, 2013
Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Had to come and vent again after a build up of parunt-related gross-outs and general annoyances.

The particular incident that sent me here today was a Facebook friend posting about her toddler telling her to "eat my poo poo" after she'd told off said toddler. The woman was posting this as if it was something funny and cute and received a flood of comments agreeing and backing up this concept. If my (hypothetical) kid told me to eat its shit I would slap it into kingdom come.

Also online today was the story of the idiot parent who drew a picture of a penis on a baby's face and posted it on Facebook, apparently "as a joke." What got me more than anything was that they thought anyone would be able to keep their lunch down seeing their ugly, gross pink spawn with a crudely drawn penis on it. The whole thing was revolting and just served to reinforce to me why parunts shouldn't be allowed near the internet in the first 10 years of a kid's life.

Recently another Facebook friend decided to post about their kid's first shit in blow by blow detail, and even included picture of a medical feces chart for reference.

Finally, there is my local cafe. This used to be one of the few cafe/bars left where I could go with book or laptop and while away a few hours relatively uninterrupted by howling spawn and their braying, smug, porridge-brained parunts.

Unfortunately, said cafe has now taken on the demographic and atmosphere of a soft play centre. A few days ago, I was forced to leave by the screaming, constant bashing of my chair, and the fact that enormous chariot-like buggies were taking up every inch of available space. What finally took the biscuit, though, was two moos next to me comparing in unnecessary detail, you guessed it, the consistency of their kids shits.
Re: Just had to come and ventangry smiley
January 21, 2013
What is it with all this scatological detail that Moos feel they have to dish out, and that they think that the rest of us want to hear? The only humans who need to hear that shit (pun intended) are doctors! And they get paid to discuss bowel movements.

Ah, the things that we all avoided!
January 21, 2013
Why are moos so fascinated by their loaf taking a shit?
Anonymous User
January 22, 2013
Snark Shark
"Also online today was the story of the idiot parent who drew a picture of a penis on a baby's face and posted it on Facebook"

even I think that's a mean thing to do to their OWN kyd!

It's better than drawing a picture of a babby on a penis!
January 22, 2013
coco_uk
Snark Shark
"Also online today was the story of the idiot parent who drew a picture of a penis on a baby's face and posted it on Facebook"

even I think that's a mean thing to do to their OWN kyd!

It's better than drawing a picture of a babby on a penis!
Actually, that could serve as a potent reminder to always wrap it up. "This could result if you aren't careful.'
January 22, 2013
It would be like a Surgeon General's Warning on a pack of smokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 22, 2013
Reminds me of an episode of Supernanny in which a mother told a kid "In 5 minutes you're taking a bath" and the kid responded "and you're taking a dump." Both this kid and the one in the original post need a spanking.

JD
January 22, 2013
womanfromengland: Also online today was the story of the idiot parent who drew a picture of a penis on a baby's face and posted it on Facebook, apparently "as a joke." What got me more than anything was that they thought anyone would be able to keep their lunch down seeing their ugly, gross pink spawn with a crudely drawn penis on it. The whole thing was revolting and just served to reinforce to me why parunts shouldn't be allowed near the internet in the first 10 years of a kid's life.

This sounds like a typical bullying pair of assholes. Cruel, unnecessary and using their chyld to garner some sick laughs on the net.

As for moos' fascination with shit? They lose their brains after they squat out a fleshturd and have nothing else to talk about. Their entire lives become nothing but diapers, shit, piss and puke. It's what they live for, because it's all they have after the blessed loaf arrives.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login