Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stomach Flu Moo In The Parkopenmouthed shock

Posted by segaface 
Stomach Flu Moo In The Parkopenmouthed shock
February 04, 2013
I went to the park by my house earlier. Near the entrance was a kyd, about two or three years old, screaming his little head off. Assuming that he was just throwing a tantrum, I walk by. That's when I noticed that he had thrown up into the grass. "Is he okay?" I asked.

His moo responds, all smiles, "He's got the stomach flu, I'm trying to get him out for a little bit."

WHAT!?!

face saying 'error'r

If you KNOW that your kyd is sick with something that is highly contagious, WHY would you bring him out in public where he can infect other people!?

two faces puking
Anonymous User
Re: Stomach Flu Moo In The Parkopenmouthed shock
February 04, 2013
Bitch probably got tired of the house smelling like puke and cleaning up after the little creep. DAMN! I wish these people would just fucking disappear!
February 04, 2013
Doesn't norovirus aerosolize and end up on everything?

Bringing that kid to the park was so inconsiderate!
February 04, 2013
segaface
If you KNOW that your kyd is sick with something that is highly contagious, WHY would you bring him out in public where he can infect other people!?

two faces puking

Easy:

The citizens should be allowed to carry tasers and/or syringes loaded with hiv to prevent this gross pollination by moos and their germ spreaders. I am fucked up, emetophobic, seeing this would have sent me into a massive panic attack. I'd have screamed my head off at that clueless twat.saying 'wtf'hitting over the head with a hammer
February 04, 2013
Moos bring their sickly bastards out into the general population because they don't care who their child infects. And like tropical beach bum mentioned, it probably also has to do with cleanup. A kid with a stomach virus is going to be puking more than a bulimic super model, and since they rarely - if ever - make it to the toilet to barf, odds are the vomit lands on the floor or the furniture. Moo is sick of cleaning up puddles of vomit, so she figures she'll just take the kid outside so it can throw up out there for a while. No need for Moo to clean up the mess. Kind of like how you might take your dog for a nice long walk right after it gets an enema.

Even when it's not a stomach bug, breeders just loooove to drag their sick kids everywhere because their give-a-damn doesn't extend beyond their own egos. They don't care if their germ vector coughs, sneezes or vomits on someone and they don't think about the fact that the victim of their child's germ spew could be a cancer patient on immunosuppressants, someone with AIDS, someone who just got done being sick, an infant with no immune system, or someone about to go on vacation. This is why breeders will send their sick kids to school too - they sure don't want to stay home with a puking child for days, so they send it to school so the students and staff can all get the same damn thing. Doesn't matter what the kid has either - the flu, chicken pox, strep, a stomach virus, lice, pink eye, Plague, pneumonia. Just as long as Junior can be sick somewhere besides home.
Anonymous User
February 04, 2013
Oh wow. I am severely emetophobic too and this would have sent me over the edge. I was in an office supply place the other day and hear the mom in line in front of me say to her kid "do you think your tummy will be ok till we get home so we don't have to pull over again?" That's all I needed to hear. Turned and ran out of the store just in case. Stay home!
February 04, 2013
Someone that I know from college has 4 kids.

3 of the kids were experiencing early symptoms of norovirus. The little one was full out sick. She said that she sent them to school because she couldn't deal with all 4 being sick at the same time.

I casually mentioned that the 3 who were having early symptoms were leaving traces of virus everywhere.

She didn't seem to care.

:hardcore
Anonymous User
February 04, 2013
Cambion

their give-a-damn doesn't extend beyond their own egos. They don't care if their germ vector coughs, sneezes or vomits on someone and they don't think about the fact that the victim of their child's germ spew could be a cancer patient on immunosuppressants, someone with AIDS, someone who just got done being sick, an infant with no immune system, or someone about to go on vacation.

Exactly. Pure selfishness. Pure self-centredness. Pure thinking the world revolves around them and anyone who disagrees is just an evil person. How dare we expect that the parent should have to stay home. We have nooo idea how haaaaard it is. Their ego-centric viewpoint seems to be that if the REST of us don't want to get sick, then WE should stay home.

No.

YOU stay the hell home. I don't care if it's inconvenient for you. I don't care HOW inconvenient it is for you. YOU created the kid. Now YOU stay home with it when it's sick. Too bad. Not my problem.
February 05, 2013
That poor kid...the few times I've had the stomach flu, the last thing I wanted was to be "out for a while." All I wanted was my bed, an ice pack, and a bucket nearby. No wonder he was screaming. As for sending kids to school sick, I've seen it all the time. The parents don't want them home, so they show up for school, sick as dogs. When I ask the obviously sick teenager, "Why are you HERE? Why didn't you stay HOME?" I ALWAYS get the same answer: "My mom made me come to school!" It usually backfires on Moo, as she ends up having to come get the kid partway throught the day, anyway. My mother actually tried to pull this on me once. I was in fifth grade, woke up to stomach cramps, fever, etc. I begged and pleaded with her to stay home, but it was her day off from work and she didn't want me "underfoot." Even after I threw up, she insisted I was faking and forced me to the bus stop. My teacher took one look at me, and sent me to the nurse, who promptly called my mother, gave her an ass-chewing that she deserved, and made her come get me. Mom never questioned me again when I was too sick for school.
February 05, 2013
Selfish pig!
Doesn't even have consideration for the KYD'S well being. In addition to puking, I'd bet he was shitting himself all over too. People like this I'd just like to take a sledgehammer to. Filthy selfish BITCH! I hope the next time she gets a stomach illness somebody drags her ass outside to walk around!

jbs
February 05, 2013
yorkielover
Oh wow. I am severely emetophobic too and this would have sent me over the edge. I was in an office supply place the other day and hear the mom in line in front of me say to her kid "do you think your tummy will be ok till we get home so we don't have to pull over again?" That's all I needed to hear. Turned and ran out of the store just in case. Stay home!

Count me in as another emetophobic person, I would have cussed that bitch out for being so fucking gross and irrespondsible. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools angry flipping off

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
February 05, 2013
surgicalvetnurse
Doesn't norovirus aerosolize and end up on everything?

From Wikipedia

jbs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login