two cents Ga. woman arrested for spanking customer's child
February 02, 2013
Clicky

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: two cents Ga. woman arrested for spanking customer's child
February 02, 2013
Personally, I wouldn't dare touch anybody's child, but maybe if that father had been minding the kid, no one would've felt the need to discipline him.

Then again, this could be abuse. I'm not sure (sorry; have my own tales of the belt).

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
from the link
...and eventually throwing a cookie jar at 39-year-old Emilia Graciela Bell.

the fucking duh is the one who should have been arrested for simple battery - if he'd been doing his job as a parent, his kid wouldn't have thrown a fucking cookie jar at the head of somebody who's just trying to get through the shift at her job. and the boy, his father, his mother and his sister - all of whom were in the store, and doing nothing to stop the little shit's bad behavior - should be banned from the store and fined.
February 02, 2013
I would have just "accidentally" rammed the little shit with a cart.
February 02, 2013
I've always wondered how to handle a situation like this. Was the woman supposed to LET the kid hit her with a cookie jar???
This woman deserves a fucking medal.

A retail employee who is working long shifts to earn money to pay their bills must have been pushed pretty damn far by this shitling to do what she did. Kyds get away with far too much these days. I'm sick of permissive "parenting" bullshit with breeder fools bringing their kids to stores/banks/public places and letting their kids run around destroying things and screeching at complete strangers and our useless society for doing zilch about it.
satansbitch
I've always wondered how to handle a situation like this. Was the woman supposed to LET the kid hit her with a cookie jar???

"Accidently" tip something off a shelf onto the bratling with the back of your hand. (so you don't leave big fat fingerprints). CALMLY walk away, maybe calling out to the moo-ther "hey cow, your dumb kid pulled something off the shelf and hurt his/her fool self." Then calmly but quickly check out and get the heck outa Dodge.

Needless to say this is at your own risk, and don't make something like a cast-iron pot fall on the brat's noggin.
February 02, 2013
It's a sad commentary on society when we get more enraged at a person spanking a child than the fact that the child threw something at an adult.
February 02, 2013

It's a sad commentary on society when we get more enraged at a person spanking a child than the fact that the child threw something at an adult.
This.

And this

A retail employee who is working long shifts to earn money to pay their bills must have been pushed pretty damn far by this shitling to do what she did. Kyds get away with far too much these days. I'm sick of permissive "parenting" bullshit with breeder fools bringing their kids to stores/banks/public places and letting their kids run around destroying things and screeching at complete strangers and our useless society for doing zilch about it.

I am really fed up with all the assholery going on and we are just supposed to take it.
February 02, 2013
Just great! Now we're just supposed to LET brats hit us and we are just supposed to take it. I don't give a damn what the GD idiots think, the brat deserved to be spanked and glad SOMEONE had the guts to do it.
February 03, 2013
This kyd threw a jar at the clerk's head. He could have seriously hurt her. He could have cut up her face, put out her eye, or even given her a significant head injury. It's only luck that she didn't get hurt; but this is BATTERY. I don't care if he is "only" 8; he knows better.

And if he doesn't know better, then his lazy piece of shit moo needs to keep an eye on him whenever they are out in public. The kyds act like this because the shitty parunts let them. They don't care what they little hellions are doing, so long as they aren't disturbing moomie and duh. And they think that their little thugs can get away with anything, including harming others, just because "he's only a kyyyyd!!"

Throw the fucking worthless moo in jail for negligence and attempted battery against the clerk, since Bratleigh is too young to be charged. I mean, hey, it was all caught on tape, right? Press fucking charges and force her to take responsibility for her spawn.
February 03, 2013
Oh, I have to say that I watched a tv interview with the kyd. Not only did he sound "coached" and told what to say, but his story was bullshit from the get-go.

He claims he just walked into the store and was minding his own business, when they clerk came up to him and called him a "demon" for no reason. Then he told the clerk "I'll show you", whereupon he threw the cookie jar at her and then hid behind a counter. The checkout counter maybe?

Then of course he claims she restrained him, belted him, and covered his mouth all at the same time. I guess she had 3 arms to be able to do that.

He also claims he threw a cookie, when all media sources I've read said it was a cookie jar. Big difference. Although, trhowing anything deserved discipline; but a solid and breakable object like a jar? Even worse.

This kyd is completely full of shit. I can only hope they do release the tape.

Now supposedly she hit him 25 times, which does seem excessive. But, I can understand that she just snapped after he attempted to hurt her.
February 03, 2013
I am really fed up with all the assholery going on and we are just supposed to take it.

In the minds of many parents, we're just supposed to ignore their little beasts, no matter what the beasts do. Running? Screaming at top volume? Throwing objects? Snatching food off strangers' plates? They're just kiiiiiyyuuuuudsss!1!!

Additionally, we're supposed to be happy to vote ourselves tax hikes on certain purchases and our own property, funds to go "for the children", and we're supposed to whip out our checkbooks to buy useless, landfill fodder from school fundraising catalogues and to support children's charities at points of the year when the major begging kicks in.

But heaven forbid when adults try and move to get adult only venues or flights, in which there never has to be any conflict or stress from other people's children. If we get annoyed being around them, we're child haters, and if we want to remove ourselves from them, we're child haters.

The attitudes of way too many modern parents makes me believe they're some of the most selfish, short-sighted beings on the planet. Their ability to think must have shot out with the sperm and offspring.
February 03, 2013
Oh, I have to say that I watched a tv interview with the kyd. Not only did he sound "coached" and told what to say, but his story was bullshit from the get-go.

Not only a mean, ill-mannered brat, but also a liar. I hope his clueless parents have fun visiting him in prison starting about 10 years from now.
February 03, 2013
Absolutely. Kyds like this think that their shit doesn't stink; they can do anything they want, without consequences because moomie and duhdy either don't care or just let junior run wild so long as they are not bothering him.

We all know what happened, because acting up in public is par for the course for many kyds. He was dragged shopping with Moo and his sister and got bored, so he started running around the store, acting up. For once, somebody confronted him and told him that his behavior was inappropriate and he needed to stop; and his reaction was to get pissed for being called out, so he threw a jar at her.

Being told to stop running around was probably the first lick of discipline that this kyd ever faced. He didn't like it, so he acted out and even got violent.

Talk about an over the top reaction by the kyd. He gets caught misbehaving and he attempts to assault someone. I can't imagine the mentality -- whether 8 or 28 -- to be called out for misbehaving and to react by trying to harm someone as a result. This kyd obviously has temper issues for one thing, and a predisposition to violence for another.

I can't believe his duh had absolutely no reaction to the fact that his kyd tried to assault someone, at 8-years-old.

The funny thing is, even though this kyd was with his moo, moo has not uttered a peep as far as I know. Duh is on the news pretending junior is an innocent victim, but not one word from the cow. Moo knows that junior fucked up, because we all know how these cows love the drama and attention-whoring in front of a camera over the little pwecious.
rooke
This woman deserves a fucking medal.

It certainly doesn't help that if we do try to do anything about it, the cops are happy to arrest us. I mean, look what happens when you even dare speak up and politely ask a breeder to control their child.

Touching someone else's child is perhaps going too far. But I at least wish it was acceptable to snap at a child and tell it to behave.
February 03, 2013
This is an unfortunate situation. The parent(s) DEFINITELY should have been arrested along with the cashier for failing at parenthood. Sadly, this is going to keep happening and it is not going to get better if people keep allowing their children to run wild.
February 04, 2013
I got fired from my first job for calling my boss's attention to the fact that his kids were running around the store, screaming at the top of their lungs and throwing the merchandise around.

Silly me, I honestly thought he'd want to know so that he could correct their behavior, which is what my father would have done. I was genuinely surprised when he glared at me.

The next day I was called into the office and let go. Ostensibly because I was 'working too slow'.

This was back in 1978, before acting like meth addicted howler monkeys was the norm.
February 04, 2013
So if a little bastard decides he/she wants to throw a cookie jar at you and causes you bodily harm, you have to just suck it up but if you even make a slightest motion to suggest you want to smack the little bastard in the ass YOU get arrested for simple assault! And Moo and duddy can just keep their heads up their asses and let it up to the village to do THIER job of disciplining their little shitstains, so long as they don't dare actually DISCIPLINE!

This shit HAS to stop! Order MUST be restored!

I think a collection should be taken up for the cashier's legal defense fund.

jbs
Listen to the news about this saddens me, nowhere have they said what the dumb ass parents were doing to stop this action from developing and if the parents were teaching the child from day one none of this would have happen. What was the kid doing for the store clerk to just call him a Demon? No other person out of the clear blue sky is going to call a child or anyone for that matter a Demon without cause, this issue is the parents fault and I give the store clerk her props, she is not making that much to start with and nowhere in her application says she has to put up with crap like that.
February 05, 2013
Oh, we'll hear about Cookie Jar Flinger again when he's a teen. When somebody double-taps him.
February 06, 2013
Iiiiiiii dunno, I think there's wrong on both sides of the fence. On the one hand, I have no doubt the kid was acting like a baboon on crack and deserved a whallop. On the other hand, the woman took a fucking BELT to him. And apparently she hit him TWENTY-FIVE TIMES. No, I'm sorry, that's overkill. If she'd just cracked him once or twice with her hand, that would be something, but hitting him with a BELT? TWENTY-FIVE TIMES? That's too fucking much.
barbur
Oh, we'll hear about Cookie Jar Flinger again when he's a teen. When somebody double-taps him.

Or when he was last seen trespassing on private property that happens to have a cave/lake/etc. where you could hide a graveyard's worth of dead bodies.
February 06, 2013
Twenty-five times? If she actually hit him that many times, where were the parents, and why didn't they hear the beast screaming while she was hitting him? I have a hard time believing she beat him for that long before someone actually stopped her.

I also agree with canadiandragons. If she did beat him with a belt, it was excessive...especially 25 whacks. However, I have a hard time believing she beat him that many times.

IMO the kyd deserved a good spanking, but the parents should've been the ones to do it. I would have also banned them from the store permanently rather than use corporal punishment on their ill-behaved kyd.
February 06, 2013
Mumofsixbirds, according to the articles I read, she hauled the kid behind the counter and covered his mouth with her hand so he couldn't be seen or heard. Apparently, though, the whole thing was caught on camera, and they counted the blows. One would question why the parents didn't miss the little bastard for as long as this took to go on, of course...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login