Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs upwink Snotty Druggie Teen Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail for Giving Judge the Finger

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/02/teen-gives-judge-the-finger-penelope-soto-sentenced-to-30-days-for-contempt.html

Sometimes it's just nice to see a bratty teenager get what they deserve. That was the case when, according to NBC Miami, Penelope Soto had to appear in a Miami court Monday, after being arrested for Xanax possession. Thankfully, the internet comes through with video of the entire thing.

After setting her bail at $5000, the judge dismisses her. She laughs and tells him, "Adios." He then calls her back and ups the bail to $10,000. As the courtroom gasps, Soto's jaw drops and she asks, "Are you serious?" The judge simply replies, "I am serious. Adios!"

As she walks away the second time she curses at the judge and gives him the finger. That's when things get great, as the judge calls her back and finds her in criminal contempt. He sentences her to 30 days in county jail, and for just a moment all is right in the world.

The link also includes a video of the incident.
I hope the snotty little bitch enjoys her time in lockup as much as I enjoyed watching the judge knock her attitude off of her. This is the future, folks. See it and weep.
Just because she no doubt "won" trophies for participation, and her mother said she could do no wrong, does not mean that the other 300 million people in America agree. I love seeing these snot-nosed entitled brats taken down a few rungs.

I saw this at another forum. I too agree that she deserve jail time for being a disrespectful brat.

Knowing me, I look to see what the comments say. My mistake.

While the majority agree that the girl deserves to be lock up, some commenters were saying crap like "what's happening to freedom of speech" and "Judges are destroying our communites."

But then again, this particular forum attracts teens and people who are in their twenties. So I really shouldn't be that suprised on the fact that some commenters were going to defend the girl.
Ha! Good for the judge. I think the Rick Ross part was the funniest. Watch this turn up in one of his songs lol. Most of the comments I saw were in favor of the judge. This one was my favorite:
You don't tug on Supermans cape
You don't spit in the wind
You don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger and
You never flip off the judge in his own courtroom

Wonder what her lawyer had to say about all this...
I'm really tired of the "freedom of speech" line. Freedom of speech should not mean you have the right to be a disrespectful little shit!

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Good to see a judge that won't stand for this kind of nonsense. I can almost guarantee you she gets dragged out of camera-sight and maced/tazered/nightsticked senseless because she gives the prison guards the same kind of attitude. Or after she flips off some stud broad serving 25 years. Or freaking BOTH.

As for the "freedom of speech", you whiny A-cup pimple farms, that is not a license to do or say whatever you want whenever and wherever you want, and I don't care how much your handlers have allowed you to run riot at home.

When your oxygen-wasting self gets dragged into court, you WILL say "yes sir" and "no ma'am", or you will be anything from picking trash on the highway to thrown in a holding cell with six Bubbas and forgotten until 5 minutes before you show up in court. To quote one sherrif - "Reality's a b!tch, she hits a lot harder than you, and I've got her phone number. Do. What. The. Hell. I. Say."
brown-eyed diamond
I'm really tired of the "freedom of speech" line. Freedom of speech should not mean you have the right to be a disrespectful little shit!

People seem to think that freedom of speech = freedom from consequences from said speech.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Update: She apologized to the judge and will not spend 30 days in jail.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/02/teen-apologizes-to-judge-for-f-bomb-middle-finger/ [The video in the link starts automatically.]

The teen that told a Miami judge, “F*** you,” earlier this week was back in court today – this time with a much different attitude.

There was no giggling from Penelope Soto the second time she appeared before Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat. Instead, Soto, 18, was contrite and explained that she “doesn’t normally talk like that.”

“My behavior was very irrational. I apologize to not only you, but my family,” Soto said as she began to tear up.
“It is really unacceptable to use that type of profanity in any court,” Rodriguez-Chomat said. “I hope you have learned that lesson.”

Rodriguez-Chomat decided to vacate the judgement of contempt on Soto, stating that “the defendant is a 1st time offender,” and “has admitted that she has a drug addiction.” With this vacation of contempt, the remainder of Soto’s 30-day jail sentence is also lifted.

I doubt she's truly sorry.
paragon schnitzophonic
brown-eyed diamond

People seem to think that freedom of speech = freedom from consequences from said speech.

Exactly. It's a stupid idea that's being reinforced by limp-wristed breeders and our lawsuit-happy society. People really think that they will always be able to say just about WTF-ever they want without consequence because the cops have to arrest the person who pops them in their ugly mouth, or their split lip somehow entitles them to a million-dollar lawsuit for assault.

It's not going to be pretty when things reset to how they've been for almost all of recorded history.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login