Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

50 Things to NOT Say to a Moo of an Awtard:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
50 Things to NOT Say to a Moo of an Awtard:rolleyes2
March 05, 2013
http://www.autism-island.com/2012/03/50-things-you-should-not-say-to-autism.html

1) Autism is over diagnosed.Well, it IS, but I don't guess they want to hear the truth and their kid is "different" and all that.

2) I've seen Rainman and Temple Grandin, I totally get it.Yeah, that is rather stupid considering the real Rain Man is nothing like the Hollywood version.

3) He must be really sad to run away so much. Yes, instead they could say, "WHY don't you contain the little bastard under lock and key since you KNOW he's fucking Houdini SANS the common sense?"

4) Stop being so sensitive, they were only joking when they called her a (insert nasty hurtful name here).He just needs to apply himself more. I'll agree it's rude to call an Awtard a re-tard to his face and that there's no need to be mean about it and purposely hurtful. Instead, they can do like the rest of us and poke fun at their stupid parents behind their backs.

5) My kid does that too. Now, that may very well be true since kids these days don't have to have an Awtard diagnosis to behave like crack monkeys.

6) Why do you let him carry that ______ around everywhere? I think that's a reasonable question, especially if the blank can be filled with things like, petrified dog turd, severed frog leg, or some of the other weird shit tards like to collect

7) I can't believe you let your child run around naked.Another perfectly reasonable observation. Why DO they lets tards run naked in public?

8) You need to make her eat more variety. It's not that hard. This one is pretty pointless to ask since it's common knowledge how most Awtards only will eat green food, or round food, and nothing with uneven corners and such.

9) At least she can _____. (Talk, walk, smile, etc.) I am usually wishing they COULDN'T talk whenever I have been exposed to one having a meltdown. I am usually fantasizing about cutting it's vocal chords 'round about that time

10) It must be so nice to get special treatment everywhere. Some of these I think they have made up based on what they THINK people are thinking. I doubt anyone says that.

11) Are you sure he has autism? He seems fine to me. This sounds like a compliment to me, or perhaps it's a back handed way of saying they went for a fake diagnosis to get a kiddie crazy check.

12) God knew you could handle this.Oh, I agree! I hate ALL "It's God's will" types of commentary

13) How dare your child not look at me when I'm talking to them! Another one I doubt was said.

14) He can talk, he just doesn't want to. Again, be grateful he CAN'T make any sound!

15) If you knew she might meltdown why did you come here? Absolutely what I wish I had the guts to say TIME and time again, and a very reasonable question I'd like answered! Why DO they drag them out into public when they KNOW this will happen?

17) Teaching him is like training a dog. How hard could it be? No dog lover would have said that because everyone knows dogs are FAR more intelligent than the average tard

18) She can't have autism; she looked me in the eye.More bullshit that wasn't said

19) I have a miracle cure for autism to tell you about. I HATE all claims of miracle cures, treatments their cousin Frank had, and most any and all unsolicited medical advice someone gathered off the internet

20) Disneyland would be much easier for you if you left him home with your mother. I don't know why they don't leave Tardley with Mee Maw either, but I wouldn't ask them that and I doubt anyone else would either

21) It's good your baby is a girl so she won't have autism like her brothers. Jeeez. Even though that's a stupid thing to say, Awtardism is more common in he-brats. What I'd be thinking instead would be WHY did they sire ANOTHER loaf when they already had a trio of He-Tards?

22) There is nothing wrong with her. She is just quirky.I doubt they'd be saying that if they witnessed a melt down

23) You just need to force her to sit through it, she'll learn. Actually, most Awtards CAN learn, so this isn't too off the wall unless it's one of those hyper fidgety ones with ADHD too

24) I gave up on him and stopped trying.Probably another parent of a grown tard who's simply telling it like it is and Moo doesn't like it

25) Have you tried what Jenny McCarthy did? Since I don't know what that is, I have no comment

26) I can't believe she isn't potty trained already. Well, if she's 17, that's a reasonable statement

27) Why aren't they doing ______ yet? Have you been working with them? Sounds like the knowing parent of another tard, so they are probably envious that HER tard is more advanced than the one she got stuck with

28) Isn't she too old for a binkie? If she's old enough for Maxi Pads, that's probably not an unusual question

29) He is so spoiled. Since this is likely true in 90% of the cases, it isn't a rude thing to say rather the parents just don't want to hear the truth

30) He can't have autism, he is so smart. I SERIOUSLY doubt they ever hear this one!

31) If you had enough faith in god, his autism would go away. Yeah, I don't like the God talk either regardless of what it's in reference to.

32) She's a girl, she can't have autism. I don't know where they are getting that one, but it sounds made up and an attempt to educate the public that yes, my she-brat can have Awtardism too.

33) Did you know ______ causes autism? (Pollution, food, shots, microwaves, inbreeding, mean moms, drug addicted moms, power plants, loud talking, too much TV, etc.) No one says any of that. She's just trying to dispel a few myths, in case someone has been living under a rock, while simultaneously absolving herself from blame and guilt.

34) Kids usually grow out of autism. The only time they grow out of it is when they no longer qualify for a "disability" check. Up until then, the Moo will do ANYTHING to maintain the diagnosis.

35) They don't need therapy because you’re such a good therapist. Riiight, I THINK NOT.

36) Good thing you’re done having kids. You wouldn't want another one with autism. Well, if that isn't said it absolutely SHOULD be said and if it was said by their doctor, all the better! WHY DO they keep cranking out Awtards anyway?

37) How dare you drug your child! They don't hear that from anyone except crunchy moos and it's their own fault for hanging out with them.

38) But you’re so normal, how do you have a child with autism? MORE bullshit I doubt is ever said.

39)Does the mean she is really good at ______? (Math, art, music, etc.) That's probably only upsetting when the answer is, "No, she isn't. She's just a garden variety tard who will ALWAYS slobber on herself, have a protruding tongue,and smear her shit."

40) He just needs to be medicated. First they don't want to be criticized for medicating them and then, they get offended when that is suggested.

41) He doesn't have autism, he has discipline problems. One of the truest things that's ever been said for a great majority of cases! That they don't want to hear it is unsurprising though.

42) Could you please take your son out? He's disturbing everyone. They wouldn't HAVE to hear that if they didn't drag the Awtard into places he doesn't belong like movies, libraries, restaurants, weddings, and funerals!

43)The way your house is in lock down is absurd. NO ONE said that who would have been close enough to the family to have been invited inside, no one. This was listed for attention to let everyone know what good parents they are and how much they have to spend to contain Tardley

44) You should mortgage your home to try ________ therapy. No, I am not buying anyone said that. She mentioned it because she wants us all to know how expensive raising a tard is and marvel at all her "sacrifices"
45) They are in a normal classroom? Is that ok? Mmm, even if someone said that it would be because the Moo rambled on and gave them TMI

46) You made up the autism diagnosis for attention. No one said it but EVERYONE is thinking it!

47) Make her come give me a hug. That one wouldn't surprise me because I can verbalize and use body language to indicate I don't like to be hugged, but people still insist upon it

48) I can't believe you won't come to this crazy, busy, loud, sensory overload event. They would like it I promise Only an idiot would suggest something like that, so they need to pick better friends or stop making shit up

49) Everyone has some form of autism. No one said that either, although in the next 50 years that MIGHT be the case of everyone born after 2000.

50)Can't you just control him? What they mean is, "Can't you CONTAIN him?". There's no way to "control" a sure enough full fledged Awtard, so the only decent option is to contain it, which they rarely do.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: 50 Things to NOT Say to a Moo of an Awtard:rolleyes2
March 05, 2013
Moos wouldn't have to hear numbers forty two and fifty if they were smart enough to keep the little bastards at home.
5. 29. 41. 42. 50.

All winning.
At least a quarter of these are perfectly avoidable. I have a disabled GF, and I still don't fricking care what BS excuse you use to drag your meltdown-prone DNA disaster places they have no business being until James Dobson himself would mutter that maybe Planned Parenthood isn't all bad!

And I second the comment about trainability. I trained my dear sweet kitty (oh how I miss him!!) to stay off the counters with a squirt bottle.

You can do way more than that with your KID. And if he/she is still less trainable than my CAT, there's a problem, and it's not with me.
March 05, 2013
I'm only going to say something to someone if their kyd is disturbing me in public. And I don't know or care if the kyd has autism.

I'm with kidlesskim, I think many of those things were never said, it's just some moo imagining ways in which she could be butthurt by some random person.
March 05, 2013
50 things not to say? Sounds to me like it's best just not to talk to Moos of awtards. Oh, hey! What a great idea!

The "at least he/she can speak" is a very common one, when moos go online to vent about verbal "stimming."

I would wish for a fucking MUTE if I had to spend any time around an autistic. Or I would stick it in a room by itself until it STFU. I cannot fucking stand repetitive noise that's not white noise.
8) You need to make her eat more variety. It's not that hard. This one is pretty pointless to ask since it's common knowledge how most Awtards only will eat green food, or round food, and nothing with uneven corners and such

Omigod, I think I'm a tard. I won't eat red food.
March 05, 2013
kidlesskim
http://www.autism-island.com/2012/03/50-things-you-should-not-say-to-autism.html

1) Autism is over diagnosed.Well, it IS, but I don't guess they want to hear the truth and their kid is "different" and all that.

2) I've seen Rainman and Temple Grandin, I totally get it.Yeah, that is rather stupid considering the real Rain Man is nothing like the Hollywood version.

3) He must be really sad to run away so much. Yes, instead they could say, "WHY don't you contain the little bastard under lock and key since you KNOW he's fucking Houdini SANS the common sense?"

4) Stop being so sensitive, they were only joking when they called her a (insert nasty hurtful name here).He just needs to apply himself more. I'll agree it's rude to call an Awtard a re-tard to his face and that there's no need to be mean about it and purposely hurtful. Instead, they can do like the rest of us and poke fun at their stupid parents behind their backs.

5) My kid does that too. Now, that may very well be true since kids these days don't have to have an Awtard diagnosis to behave like crack monkeys.

6) Why do you let him carry that ______ around everywhere? I think that's a reasonable question, especially if the blank can be filled with things like, petrified dog turd, severed frog leg, or some of the other weird shit tards like to collect

7) I can't believe you let your child run around naked.Another perfectly reasonable observation. Why DO they lets tards run naked in public?

8) You need to make her eat more variety. It's not that hard. This one is pretty pointless to ask since it's common knowledge how most Awtards only will eat green food, or round food, and nothing with uneven corners and such.

9) At least she can _____. (Talk, walk, smile, etc.) I am usually wishing they COULDN'T talk whenever I have been exposed to one having a meltdown. I am usually fantasizing about cutting it's vocal chords 'round about that time

10) It must be so nice to get special treatment everywhere. Some of these I think they have made up based on what they THINK people are thinking. I doubt anyone says that.

11) Are you sure he has autism? He seems fine to me. This sounds like a compliment to me, or perhaps it's a back handed way of saying they went for a fake diagnosis to get a kiddie crazy check.

12) God knew you could handle this.Oh, I agree! I hate ALL "It's God's will" types of commentary

13) How dare your child not look at me when I'm talking to them! Another one I doubt was said.

14) He can talk, he just doesn't want to. Again, be grateful he CAN'T make any sound!

15) If you knew she might meltdown why did you come here? Absolutely what I wish I had the guts to say TIME and time again, and a very reasonable question I'd like answered! Why DO they drag them out into public when they KNOW this will happen?

17) Teaching him is like training a dog. How hard could it be? No dog lover would have said that because everyone knows dogs are FAR more intelligent than the average tard

18) She can't have autism; she looked me in the eye.More bullshit that wasn't said

19) I have a miracle cure for autism to tell you about. I HATE all claims of miracle cures, treatments their cousin Frank had, and most any and all unsolicited medical advice someone gathered off the internet

20) Disneyland would be much easier for you if you left him home with your mother. I don't know why they don't leave Tardley with Mee Maw either, but I wouldn't ask them that and I doubt anyone else would either

21) It's good your baby is a girl so she won't have autism like her brothers. Jeeez. Even though that's a stupid thing to say, Awtardism is more common in he-brats. What I'd be thinking instead would be WHY did they sire ANOTHER loaf when they already had a trio of He-Tards?

22) There is nothing wrong with her. She is just quirky.I doubt they'd be saying that if they witnessed a melt down

23) You just need to force her to sit through it, she'll learn. Actually, most Awtards CAN learn, so this isn't too off the wall unless it's one of those hyper fidgety ones with ADHD too

24) I gave up on him and stopped trying.Probably another parent of a grown tard who's simply telling it like it is and Moo doesn't like it

25) Have you tried what Jenny McCarthy did? Since I don't know what that is, I have no comment

26) I can't believe she isn't potty trained already. Well, if she's 17, that's a reasonable statement

27) Why aren't they doing ______ yet? Have you been working with them? Sounds like the knowing parent of another tard, so they are probably envious that HER tard is more advanced than the one she got stuck with

28) Isn't she too old for a binkie? If she's old enough for Maxi Pads, that's probably not an unusual question

29) He is so spoiled. Since this is likely true in 90% of the cases, it isn't a rude thing to say rather the parents just don't want to hear the truth

30) He can't have autism, he is so smart. I SERIOUSLY doubt they ever hear this one!

31) If you had enough faith in god, his autism would go away. Yeah, I don't like the God talk either regardless of what it's in reference to.

32) She's a girl, she can't have autism. I don't know where they are getting that one, but it sounds made up and an attempt to educate the public that yes, my she-brat can have Awtardism too.

33) Did you know ______ causes autism? (Pollution, food, shots, microwaves, inbreeding, mean moms, drug addicted moms, power plants, loud talking, too much TV, etc.) No one says any of that. She's just trying to dispel a few myths, in case someone has been living under a rock, while simultaneously absolving herself from blame and guilt.

34) Kids usually grow out of autism. The only time they grow out of it is when they no longer qualify for a "disability" check. Up until then, the Moo will do ANYTHING to maintain the diagnosis.

35) They don't need therapy because you’re such a good therapist. Riiight, I THINK NOT.

36) Good thing you’re done having kids. You wouldn't want another one with autism. Well, if that isn't said it absolutely SHOULD be said and if it was said by their doctor, all the better! WHY DO they keep cranking out Awtards anyway?

37) How dare you drug your child! They don't hear that from anyone except crunchy moos and it's their own fault for hanging out with them.

38) But you’re so normal, how do you have a child with autism? MORE bullshit I doubt is ever said.

39)Does the mean she is really good at ______? (Math, art, music, etc.) That's probably only upsetting when the answer is, "No, she isn't. She's just a garden variety tard who will ALWAYS slobber on herself, have a protruding tongue,and smear her shit."

40) He just needs to be medicated. First they don't want to be criticized for medicating them and then, they get offended when that is suggested.

41) He doesn't have autism, he has discipline problems. One of the truest things that's ever been said for a great majority of cases! That they don't want to hear it is unsurprising though.

42) Could you please take your son out? He's disturbing everyone. They wouldn't HAVE to hear that if they didn't drag the Awtard into places he doesn't belong like movies, libraries, restaurants, weddings, and funerals!

43)The way your house is in lock down is absurd. NO ONE said that who would have been close enough to the family to have been invited inside, no one. This was listed for attention to let everyone know what good parents they are and how much they have to spend to contain Tardley

44) You should mortgage your home to try ________ therapy. No, I am not buying anyone said that. She mentioned it because she wants us all to know how expensive raising a tard is and marvel at all her "sacrifices"
45) They are in a normal classroom? Is that ok? Mmm, even if someone said that it would be because the Moo rambled on and gave them TMI

46) You made up the autism diagnosis for attention. No one said it but EVERYONE is thinking it!

47) Make her come give me a hug. That one wouldn't surprise me because I can verbalize and use body language to indicate I don't like to be hugged, but people still insist upon it

48) I can't believe you won't come to this crazy, busy, loud, sensory overload event. They would like it I promise Only an idiot would suggest something like that, so they need to pick better friends or stop making shit up

49) Everyone has some form of autism. No one said that either, although in the next 50 years that MIGHT be the case of everyone born after 2000.

50)Can't you just control him? What they mean is, "Can't you CONTAIN him?". There's no way to "control" a sure enough full fledged Awtard, so the only decent option is to contain it, which they rarely do.

I am certain about 3/5 of this list has been uttered to a retard or their breeder NEVER.
March 05, 2013
From the "musings of a bizzy mawm," blog, The 50 Commandments of All That Thou Shalt Not Say. I'll say whatever I like. angry flipping off
March 05, 2013
coco_uk
8) You need to make her eat more variety. It's not that hard. This one is pretty pointless to ask since it's common knowledge how most Awtards only will eat green food, or round food, and nothing with uneven corners and such

I don't like for my food to "touch" another item, food or portion container, on the plate, runny food that bleeds over into other food that is supposed to be "dry" like bread or bacon, colored and/or or ornate drinking glasses like diamond shaped cut crystal especially preferring instead clear, symmetrical, and smooth glasses, eating off of paper products or plastic, sticky-gummy pasta, and I will absolutely not eat any meat of any type that resembles it's original form at all like a fish served with it's head on or crab legs or lobster while it's still in it's exoskeleton, PERIOD, among other food eccentricities. If that makes me a tard, then so be it. drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
March 05, 2013
Sorry, but if I have to read a list of rules as to what I am allowed to say to someone before I interact with them, I am going to choose not to interact with them. Won't be long before the commandment giving awetizzm mawms start bellowing about how they no longer have friends and the family no longer invites them over or spends time with them.

My (ex) sister in law handles my autistic nephew fine, and doesn't expect everyone else to understand, feel a certain way or to use certain words. That's why she is likeable where these moo bloggers are not.
March 05, 2013
kidlesskim
coco_uk

I don't like for my food to "touch" another item, food or portion container, on the plate, runny food that bleeds over into other food that is supposed to be "dry" like bread or bacon, colored and/or or ornate drinking glasses like diamond shaped cut crystal especially preferring instead clear, symmetrical, and smooth glasses, eating off of paper products or plastic, sticky-gummy pasta, and I will absolutely not eat any meat of any type that resembles it's original form at all like a fish served with it's head on or crab legs or lobster while it's still in it's exoskeleton, PERIOD, among other food eccentricities. If that makes me a tard, then so be it. drinking coffee

I refuse to eat anything...oh, wait. I do eat anything...
March 06, 2013
Certainly never try to EVER imply that autistic children from anywhere on the spectrum might possibly be capable of having a meltdown.

I mean holy crap, you would have thought some of these militant spergmoms were going to take to the streets with chainsaws the moment it was speculated that the Newtown shooter might have been an Aspie. The hysterical foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth at the thought of their perfect autistic child ever doing anything out of the ordinary was unbelievable. Did anyone see any of this? I remember seeing comments like: "MY CHILD IS AUTISTIC AND SHE'S THE CALMEST, MOST WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER MET! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SAY THAT AN AUTISTIC CHILD COULD BE CAPABLE OF SUCH A HORRIBLE THING!!!"

...all it takes is doing a quick YouTube search to instantly find a mess of videos showing children all over the spectrum having ugly and sometimes quite violent meltdowns. It's unthinkable that so many of these mothers would be so irresponsible as to try to mislead anyone into believing that no autistic of any kind could be capable of violence. The instant they got wind of the headline, they completely threw away the entire point of the article (trying to figure out why a single individual freaked out), and decided that it was the world declaring war on their precious little indigo children.
kidlesskim
I don't like for my food to "touch" another item, food or portion container, on the plate, runny food that bleeds over into other food that is supposed to be "dry" like bread or bacon

Me too. I don't like food 'contaminated' by another type of food.
March 06, 2013
coco_uk
kidlesskim
I don't like for my food to "touch" another item, food or portion container, on the plate, runny food that bleeds over into other food that is supposed to be "dry" like bread or bacon

Me too. I don't like food 'contaminated' by another type of food.

Then you can probably appreciate what was among my top three reasons for divorcing my last husband after over a decade of marriage:drinking coffee

Annoying Things My Bastard Ex- Husband Did Relating to His Food, Include the Following:

1)He'd rapidly slice and dice his steak or other meat into tiny pieces, much like a fucking human weed whacker, knife between fork prongs, "Swack -swack-swack", and then stir it all up in whatever else was on the plate such as runny sunny side up eggs (which he ALSO swacked up first), grits, gravy, or whatever. Then, leaning his face down towards the plate, instead of bringing the fork to his mouth, he'd slurp it all up, juices running down his chin.

2)He committed the crime of double dipping nearly everything such as chicken strips into a communal sauce on the table and bite off some and put it BACK into the sauce or dip. He did the same thing with chips, vegetables, and anything else and he did it at home AND in public and without any shame at all.

3)He would lick and slurp up excess juice off the sides of cups,containers, and food items like cones, buns, and taco shells, instead of wiping it off with a napkin or eating it with a utensil and he did it with most everything including milk shakes, Icees, ice cream cones, as well as the sides of ketchup bottles, dressing jars, and Hershey's chocolate syrup bottles. As if that wasn't bad enough, he'd ALSO lick and slurp all over the sides and edges of hamburgers, tacos, and hot dogs before he actually ate them, all the while licking up/catching any liquids from the sandwiches/tacos with his tongue AS he consumed it. He also licked the lids and tops of everything from pudding containers to mayo jar lids.

He'd also take individual ketchup-mayo packets after he squeezed as much as he could out and put them in his mouth and suck out the rest and THEN lick the outside of the packet clean. He sucked his fingers too, ONE BY ONE, and made this obnoxious sucking sound when he got to the end of each finger. It was unbearable to witness the atrocity and only got worse over time and it got to the point I'd have to look away and/or leave the room when possible.

4)One other unforgivable food related crime he frequently committed was scarfing up his meal as fast as humanly possible, and out of the corner of his beady little eyes he'd be coveting MY food, much like a hungry feral animal might be expected to do. Then, without asking, he'd take his fork and spear portions of my food and drag it across the table and directly INTO his pie hole and down his gullet, instead of asking and placing the borrowed food on his plate or side plate first and then eating it.

5)There wasn't a hot beverage or liquid he didn't blow on first and then slurp up, including soups, coffee, hot chocolate, etc........He also smacked as well as slurped and chewed with his mouth open due to his allergies, he claimed. SO, in addition to all the smacking and slurping noises, there'd be his wheezy breathing while he was doing it. I lost count of the number of times I wished he'd fucking choke to death and fantasized of how I'd kick the phone out of his reach or pry it from his greasy hands before he could call 9-11. He already had one airway constricted and have to hold his breath while he ate, so I always thought it was a realistic dream.

6)Every single morning, for THIRTEEN fucking years, he'd wake me up from a dead sleep across the entire house stirring up a Carnation Instant breakfast drink. "PING PING PING", went the spoon to the glass for an average of fifteen minutes at the stretch. Then, after that made me good and awake due to SHEER disgust, then he'd start up with the slurping noises that would resonate throughout the house. You'd think he'd have had the decency to eat a banana, biscuit, or something quieter once in a while, just to give me some peace, but he never did. I wanted to chop his spindly fingers off at his palm so he couldn't ping and stir anymore, but then he'd have probably learned how to PING with his hook instead.

7)Shamelessly, he'd make 8 and 10 trips to a buffet, often balancing 2-3 plates piled high and spilling over the edges at the time and that was AFTER the soup and salad feast and BEFORE the multiple trips to the dessert bar. He was his worst at casino buffets, which I used to have my entire office staff laughing at my demonstrations of his doing that. Then, one Christmas when he went down to Biloxi without me because I had a report to finish, someone I worked with happened to be down there with his wife and witnessed the whole damned fiasco in first person. He called me on my cell exclaiming in disbelief, "MY GOD! You weren't kidding about him! We just sat here and watched him make his 9TH trip up to the buffet and he hasn't had dessert yet!"

8)No food was safe if visible, so I often had to hide food I wanted for myself in the crisper tray under the vegetables because he'd generally not take the time to actually wash and cut anything up to eat it, preferring instead to grab at the easy food because he could eat it faster, I am quite certain.

Pig Face was amazing in that he weighed in at less than 150 pounds, but he could consume MORE food than a fucking Sumo wrestler. I recall once at a Golden Coral type restaurant they had 16 oz T-bones on an "all you can eat" special and he consumed 4 of them(SIXTY FOUR OUNCES OF MEAT) in addition to his usual trips to the buffet. There was nothing left of the T-Bone(s) but bone marrow either.drinking coffee

March 06, 2013
Wow openmouthed shock

He must have been like a human black hole, as nine trips to the buffet? How is he even still alive after eating that much at one time? Even at my worst I couldn't even come within one mile of that ballpark.
March 06, 2013
kim- Holy shit! Was he ever examined for tapeworms? Wow.....

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Had I been a juror at your murder trial, I would have definitely voted to acquit.
March 06, 2013
Had I been a juror at your murder trial, I would have definitely voted to acquit

Yah, me too.

If that had been my husband, at some point I'd have likely wound up in jail for domestic battery. Or for bludgeoning him to death with a Maglite.
March 06, 2013
Oh gack, you've the patience of a saint to have dealt with that for so long, Kim. I can't fucking stand it when people do such disgusting shit when they eat like sucking their fingers, slurping, smacking, etc. I'd probably have made sure to under-cook all his food so he'd get food poisoning and quit stuffing his piehole for a day or so.

As far as that list....well first of all, I would put as much distance between myself and a Moo of an awwtard not only to keep inevitable meltdowns as far out of earshot as possible, but so I won't have to be physically assaulted by a 250-pound 7-year-old retard or verbally assaulted by the tard's Moo for not creaming my panties over being tackled/"hugged."

I seriously doubt most of these things are ever said to Moo's face, though you know people at least think them. And why is it a good thing for the kid to talk? Honestly, if a kid HAS to exist, I think the best kind would be a mute one! And I hate that horse shit of "Gawd never gives you anything you can't handle." That's the thing, though - it's very rare that Moos actually handle their kids, autistic or not. They prefer to dump the responsibility on strangers, friends and family and then scream at those people when shit goes wrong.

I said it in the topic about the guy with Downs and it bears repeating: Tards need much more structure and supervision than the average non-retarded child. Moos seem to think it's the opposite and then they wonder why people glare at them while Tardley smears shit all over a restaurant table cloth and starts making animal mating noises.

Number 30 I'm kinda iffy about. Generally, people with genuine autism will be fucking geniuses in certain areas. They might not know enough to shit in a toilet, but they can recite pi to the 350th decimal place. Stuff like that. Awwtards are just spoiled brats and I seriously doubt anyone has ever looked at one of these flailing tards and said, "Oh he can't be autistic because he's so smart!" That's just something Moos hear in their heads and did not come from reality.

1, 8, 23, 40, 41, and 50 are the best ones. smiling smiley Also, as far as 45...NO it's not okay for a tard of any sort to be in a regular classroom.Mainstreaming SUCKS and benefits absolutely no one. Regular teachers do not have the proper training to wrangle feral pants-shitting, arm flapping tards, nor do they have the time. How is it okay when 25 other students are not getting the proper education because the teacher spends the entire class trying to coax Tardley out from under the coat rack with a Starburst?

Also, I must be autistic too because I don't like coconut! More the texture than the taste- OMG I have texture issues! Maybe I have sensory processing disorder! Where the fuck's my crazy check? drinking coffee
March 06, 2013
51) How much DID you drink while pregnant?

52) At least you won't have to save for college.

53) Was there a buy-two-get-one-free sale on chomosomes?

54) Is that his turd pile in the cereal aisle?

55) Where's his Dad?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 06, 2013
I read that list earlier today, of the ex-husband slurping, sucking, and snuffling into his food dish. I was drinking coffee at the time, and literally spewing water due to laughing HA ha ha
March 07, 2013
Capcode was FFUcX. No joke.

Jeez, Kim. I'm morbidly obese, but cannot eat and have never eaten like your ex. At a buffet my absolute limit is two plates with normal amounts on them (not piled) and the first plate usually all veggies. Seeing someone eat as you described turns me off too.

I'll bet your ex could win one of those hot dog eating contests...

The interesting bit is that plenty of descriptions appear online of older autards eating in just such a manner, wolfing down and slurping food.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login