Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assembley woman threatened by radical anti abortionists

Posted by thom_c 
Assembley woman threatened by radical anti abortionists
April 04, 2013
http://blogs.rgj.com/politics/2013/04/04/assemblywoman-flores-receives-threats-after-testimony-that-she-had-abortion-at-16/

Assemblywoman Flores receives threats after testimony that she had abortion at 16

Assemblywoman Lucy Flores’ office has confirmed today that she received threats after her testimony Monday in the Assembly Education Committee when she said that she had an abortion when she was 16.

Emmily Bristol, who writes The Sin City Siren blog, brought it to my attention this morning. She noted that I was the only mainstream media reporter in the room at the time of the testimony, and that her blog and mine were the only public sources of information on Flores testimony.

Yet the hearing room was packed, with the overflow watching on TV in another room at the Legislature.

I also received e-mails from reporter Hunter Stuart of the Huffington Post, asking about Flores' testimony and the subsequent threats.

I wrote the blog piece about Flores’ testimony Tuesday. It was such an emotional issue, brought forth in a marathon hearing that started late in the afternoon on Monday. I was unsure what I should write Monday night. So I waited until the next day to post.

rest at link

edit to add: NV does not have a full time assembly like other states. It only meets every two years for about 5 months total. It can be called into emergency session but otherwise does not meet.

They THINK that she killed her "unborn" loaf at 16 so they threaten to kill her; breeder logic.
Re: Assembley woman threatened by radical anti abortionists
April 06, 2013
Some people just don't realize how serious Jesus was when he said "Judge not, lest you be judged." Perhaps the most often overlooked verse in the Gospels, which the Fundies claim to take literally.

Re: Assembley woman threatened by radical anti abortionists
April 06, 2013
It's actually perfectly okay with anti-choicers if you've had an abortion - you just have to be all ZOMG I'm So Sorry I Miss My Little Innocent Baybee What Did I Doooo! As long as you share your tragic, sorrowful story at Rachel's Vineyard or Silent No More, you're just another slut who's actually rilly, rilly suffering and broken inside and need to find god and repent. It's absolutely unreal what utter twats these people are. two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login