Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on whore-in-law and the law

Posted by BillyC 
BillyC
Update on whore-in-law and the law
October 28, 2006
My twat-in-law (TIL) finally had her day in court for supplying booze to her past fuck of the week's teenage brats. She has a previous criminal record for welfare fraud, shoplifting and other assorted offenses and the judge threw the book at her. She got a year in the county jail, a $10,000 fine plus costs and her brats are going directly to foster care. The judge was so mad, his face was beet red and he read her the riot act for encouraging juvenile delinquency. She pleaded with him not to send her to jail because of her brats, but he kicked her squarely in the ass for being more interested in getting her G-spot fix than being a responsible adult role model. She was bawling in court and I had to fight hard to suppress my laughter at the stupid bitch. Call me a fucking bastard, if you will, but after all that the dumb cunt did to herself and her brats, she deserves everything she got and then some.

The judge asked if my DW and I or MIL would take the brats, and we responded very quickly and firmly NO FUCKING WAY. The brats are off to foster care and probably prison or death row from there. TIL is losing her trailer because she is now three months behind on her lot rental and her former FOTW is suing her for damage incurred to his car while the brats had their party.

All in all, she is well and truly fucked because of her stupidity. And I got to laugh at her the entire way. If the stupid bitch had thought with her head and not her gonads, she wouldn't be in trouble.
Anonymous User
Re: Update on whore-in-law and the law
October 29, 2006
Sounds like she got what she deserved.Just hope she gets the help she obviousley needs while in jail.I feel for the kids - what chance did they have? Hopefully the foster parents will care for them.
Anonymous User
October 29, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:yeah:spinbouncing and laughing

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! I'm glad that she's getting what she deserves!
Mrs. Ogre
October 29, 2006
Dear Billy,
I hope the brats don't get back at you or your MIL for not taking them in once they are released from foster care and on their own. How old are they again?
October 30, 2006
That ROCKS. Good for the stupid fucking slut breeder whore. I hope those kids can learn some things from the hard knocks they've gotten and want something better for themselves.

Most of all, I hope the foster parents will truly care for them and not pull some of the shit you hear of foster parents pulling - i.e., molestation, abuse, etc.
Anonymous User
October 30, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That ROCKS. Good for the stupid fucking slut
> breeder whore. I hope those kids can learn some
> things from the hard knocks they've gotten and
> want something better for themselves.
>
> Most of all, I hope the foster parents will truly
> care for them and not pull some of the shit you
> hear of foster parents pulling - i.e.,
> molestation, abuse, etc.

Yea me to... Poor kids - its not there fault their mother is a lost cause.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
I'm glad to hear the bitch got what was coming to her, but I do feel sorry for the kids. They didn't ask to be born to a dipshit like that.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
I feel for them big time.Children are innocent and deserve to be loved and protected.What chance have the poor buggers got now after being exposed to a whore like that?
Sad thing is it may be to late for them and they will grow up and copy their mum because altough children seldom listen to their elders they have never failed to imitate them.
CFScorpio
October 31, 2006
I also feel sorry for the kids. They didn't ask to be born to a trashy 'ho. I hope they end up in a nice foster family.
Her crotchfruit are anything but innocent! Two of them are already in trouble for shoplifting repeatedly and the oldest has been in and out of juvvie for sexually assaulting other little boys.

I give them a year, tops, before they all end up in the corrections system permanently.

FWIW, I do not believe children are innocent. They are pre-programmed with survival instincts stronger than a lion or hyena.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
Yes I hope they end up in a nice foster home aswell. Maybee if someone cared for them and showed them a bit of love it might tame them down a bit. IUt sounds like their behaviour is dysfunctional though at this stage. Its not supprising id they have not had positive role models.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login