Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My Cat from Hell" - the kitty and the he-brat

Posted by surgicalvetnurse 
"My Cat from Hell" - the kitty and the he-brat
April 13, 2013
Sometimes I watch that "My Cat from Hell" show on Animal Planet.

I am livid about today's episode.

Moo and Duh have had a cat for 10 years. Now they have a 3 year old and supposedly the cat is "mean" and vomits out of "revenge". Of course, the cat doesn't get fed on a regular basis, get played with on a regular basis nor has kitty been to the vet. The fucking cat HIDES all of the time because it's scared. Moo and Duh almost never interact with the cat because they are "so worried" about their precious he-brat. Moo is so hysterical that when the cat comes near the cross eyed he-brat, she loses her shit. Of course, they are on the verge of re-homing the cat (AT TEN YEARS OLD!!!) because they are so worried about their beloved Golden Penis.

Jackson Galaxy did lay the smack down with these people about keeping a routine with kitty, which I appreciated.

Finally, Duh is able to bond with the kitty a little bit, but I really think that Jackson Galaxy needed to be A LOT more strict about the he-brat chasing the cat, screaming in it's presence and grabbing at it. Plus, the stupid fucking parents gave the he-brat a toy to play with - you know, one of those mouse on a wire toys - and the kid ends up smacking the cat with it. So, when the cat runs away - everyone wants to be upset, and act like kitty is mean.

I really think that Jackson Galaxy would have done these people a world of good by telling them that their BRAT needs to STFU. Running, screaming and grabbing is going to scare ANY animal. Brats need to be taught to RESPECT animals. The cat was there FIRST, so everyone needs to respect the cat's space.

In the end, the Duh was happy that the kitty had "come around", but then he lets it spill that the cat wasn't always scared or mean. Of course not. The fucking loud as hell kid comes along, Moo and Duh ignore kitty and for some reason, everyone expects the cat to be okay with this?

Dumbasses.
Re: "My Cat from Hell" - the kitty and the he-brat
April 13, 2013
:headbrickcutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck:hardcore:crzhitting over the head with a hammer
Pisses me off. Cats do not like loud noise, their tails pulled. Breeders and wannabreed should be banned from having cats in their homes. Unless they pass an inspection of their living conditions and an IQ test.
sad smiley:bawl
April 13, 2013
Stupid ass breeders. Not only do I think people should have a license to have kids, but those that have the little brats already should take batteries of tests in order to have pets.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 13, 2013
I also think breeders and wanna breeds need to be kept from owning pets. I can't count how many shit situations I've taken pets out of and seen in shelters because of. Would anyone like to meet a cat who is mentally unstable because of being yanked on by sprogs??? I have Andraste. She will NEVER be a well adjusted pet thanks to some sorry breeder. My husband and I are the ones left to pick up the pieces of this mess. This poor cat will never be well adjusted or completely trusting thanks to humans and I can't verbalize how much that enrages me.

I quit watching Jackson Galaxy when some piggo rehomed a 23 year old cat right after being on the show. I don't feel he's tough enough on breeders.
April 13, 2013
You're right...he needs to be a hell of a lot tougher on idiot breeders. (As I'm typing this, my own kitteh is curled up next to me, no little bastard yanking on his tail.) the world 'fail' on flames

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 13, 2013
satansbitch

I quit watching Jackson Galaxy when some piggo rehomed a 23 year old cat right after being on the show. I don't feel he's tough enough on breeders.

I was gonna bring this up, but you beat me to it. I'll never watch that show again after that bitchnugget rehomed that sweet old gentleman. The show has never quite felt "authentic" to me since then - just another trove of breeder-pleasing crap except this time wrapped up in a cute-critter package.
April 13, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
You're right...he needs to be a hell of a lot tougher on idiot breeders. (As I'm typing this, my own kitteh is curled up next to me, no little bastard yanking on his tail.) the world 'fail' on flames

I have to type this with one hand because theBarron Von Mousebatten is using the other for his pillow

lorelei_diangelo
satansbitch

I was gonna bring this up, but you beat me to it. I'll never watch that show again after that bitchnugget rehomed that sweet old gentleman. The show has never quite felt "authentic" to me since then - just another trove of breeder-pleasing crap except this time wrapped up in a cute-critter package.

WHAT?

Okay, never watching this show again.
April 13, 2013
surgicalvetnurse
lorelei_diangelo
satansbitch

WHAT?

Okay, never watching this show again.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,239211,239239

We discussed this right after the show came on. All the information you need is in that thread. I watched the episode twice but I couldn't keep from yelling things like "bitch" and "cunt" whenever the piggo moo came on the screen.
April 13, 2013
Kyd is three? He knows (or at least can be taught) better. Today was the local March of Dimes walk, and I went with my Dad and a group of people from my job. My PNB coworker has a three year old and a six year old and she, like me, brought her dog. Her kids did run up to me and Strider when they spotted us, but they didn't scream, yell, or pull on his hair or tail. They introduced themselves and petted him. Before the morning was out, the younger one would lean over and give him hugs. My friend has taught them to be loving and respectful of animals, and a sweeter couple of kids I've yet to find. I don't buy this "He/She is just a kyyyyyddd!" shit. And BTW, my PNB friend also has cats. She said her kids learned at an early age that if they piss off the cat and get scratched, they'll get peroxide and a band-aid, but no sympathy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login