Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smug fundy moo says CF freeloaders, sinful & alone when old

Posted by aliceblue 
Smug fundy moo says CF freeloaders, sinful & alone when old
April 08, 2013
This moo of 5 loaves explains how CF are sinful freeloaders and trots out the old "no one will take care of you when your are old" bingo. Rather hateful for allegedly "religious" woman. Read the comments for serious ass & udder licking.
Dumb fundy udder licker
Women are getting cancers at a younger age now then 40 years ago, according to an article that I read just this week. Among the reasons doctors think is causing this trend; birth control and waiting later and later (if at all) to have children, and low breastfeeding rates also. I found it interesting. I’m not saying God is punishing those women who choose that, however it is interesting the natural consequences that happen when you go against the Creator’s way.

These must be fundy doctors she's referring to. Where is she getting her info from, The Watchtower? smile rolling left righteyes2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Smug fundy moo says CF freeloaders, sinful & alone when old
April 08, 2013

I’m not saying God is punishing those women who choose that, however it is interesting the natural consequences that happen when you go against the Creator’s way.

If you go with the "Creator's way", you get vagina-butthole, a ripped up twat, uterus prolapse, incontinence, faster aging, gestational diabetes, etc.
kookiecrisp

I’m not saying God is punishing those women who choose that, however it is interesting the natural consequences that happen when you go against the Creator’s way.

If you go with the "Creator's way", you get vagina-butthole, a ripped up twat, uterus prolapse, incontinence, faster aging, gestational diabetes, etc.

Those moos can go with the "Creator's way". I'll stick with the "popcornculturejunkie way": youthful looks, peaceful nights, quality time with the kitteh, pursuing my education, etc., etc. :drkbddy :beer

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 08, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
Dumb fundy udder licker
Women are getting cancers at a younger age now then 40 years ago, according to an article that I read just this week. Among the reasons doctors think is causing this trend; birth control and waiting later and later (if at all) to have children, and low breastfeeding rates also. I found it interesting. I’m not saying God is punishing those women who choose that, however it is interesting the natural consequences that happen when you go against the Creator’s way.

These must be fundy doctors she's referring to. Where is she getting her info from, The Watchtower? smile rolling left righteyes2

My sister was 20 when she had her thyroid out due to thyroid cancer. She was never on BC, I don't even think she was sexually active. (She's fine now) Soooooooooooo......angry flipping off to this fundy moo.

Also, has she conveniently forgotten that EVERYONE sins? Whether you mean to or not, you're still a sinner. :spin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
April 09, 2013
I know four women who have had “woman” cancers. Only one never had kids. That’s right, folks, two breast cancers and one cervical...and they were mombies.

So much for that theory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
My grandmother died from breast cancer at age 62. She had it for a year before she finally died. I actually didn't know until afterwards, when I found some letter to a hospital she had written.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
April 09, 2013
Fundy moo cow is just jealous of any woman who realized she had a choice over her reproductive system. The jealousy and resentment soak moo's every word.

Bed made lie, moo. Since you've proven all you're good for is to stand in the kitchen bare foot and piggo please get back to that and leave productive women alone. I shouldn't be subjected to your whining. This cunt can fuck right the fucking fuck off.
April 09, 2013
satansbitch
Fundy moo cow is just jealous of any woman who realized she had a choice over her reproductive system. The jealousy and resentment soak moo's every word.

Bed made lie, moo. Since you've proven all you're good for is to stand in the kitchen bare foot and piggo please get back to that and leave productive women alone. I shouldn't be subjected to your whining. This cunt can fuck right the fucking fuck off.

This. They see us as 'getting away with it', and they can't stand it.
Sucks to be MOO! :bedmadelie

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

April 09, 2013
She is plain twunt. Her comment to the woman who lost her fiance was about as twunt as twunt can be.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 09, 2013
How are we freeloading on a non-wage earner?

Has someone told this bint that blowing your Og husband is not a vocation?

Has she paid into the system herself or was her inpigness supposed to make up for it?

So many questions, so little desire to worry about another dumb bitch who thinks reproduction is an actual achievement. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 09, 2013
Sinful? As in we're still wired up enough to bed the 24 year old Swedish nurse we can afford to hire?

April 09, 2013
sort of even steven on cancer, just different cancers to which one is prone depending on life choices.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 10, 2013
Smug Fundy Moo
The hearts of men and women in this nation are so hardened toward their children that they don’t even care enough to bring them into existence.

Oh, cripes. I have a headache this morning and this statement is not helping. Does this idiot actually believe that I'm preventing the existence of people up in heaben just waiting for me to get my unprotected freak on with my husband? That I'm being cruel to my future-unexistant-waiting-to-be-born "children" by refusing to have them? face saying 'error'r

BTW, if this moron wants my heart to not be hardened toward children, maybe she should be lowing to other clueless moos about not letting their brats shriek, wail, fidget, fuss, run amok and freak out when they drag them into public so the rest of the world won't find children to be such a burdensom pain in the ass.

Smug Fundy Moo
This is a form of self-hatred, as evidenced by those commenters who reveal that they believe the human race (to which they must surely realize that they, themselves, belong) is a scourge and shouldn’t be encouraged to continue.

I can recognize that I am human and also recognize that the human race is a scourge on the planet and other living things.

I have never met any other animal so selfish and destructive as a human being. I was not bullied in school by a bear. The father who abandoned me was not a horse. I was never marginalized or forced out of a job I depended on to live by an elephant or a lion. I've never met a rat or a weasel who chose to be cruel or undermine my self-confidence just to make themselves feel better.

Humans cause war, pollution, destruction and the total annihilation of entire species. It's all done in the name of total selfishness. And I doubt this moo would bat an eye at eradicating animal habitats or ecosystems if it meant her stupid children would get a new elementary school or a new Chuck E Cheese out of it.
Wow...we're such horrible tyrants, you guys! We're sooooooooooo cruel to non-existent beings. :eatu

April 10, 2013
I want to be sinful when I am old. thumbs upwink

navi8orgirl

Sinful people are much more fun anyway! devil with smile

If she had loved her non-existing children as I love mine; she would never have turned them into existing ones.

These Fundies just can't be happy without complete societal domination.
April 11, 2013
Some people need to be bitch slapped with a snow shovel and this rotten twat is one of them.

Jeebus please save me from your fucking followers! You know you're doing it wrong when you offend *even the other believers who follow your same religion.* What a nasty, judgmental, hateful piece of stagnant fucking pond scum. AND THEN they turn around and blame the mass exodus that's happening in the church these days on absolutely anyone and anyTHING but themselves. Clearly if you don't stick around and endure their thoughtless, unlettered verbal abuses, it's because there's something wrong with YOU. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

I dunno if the daffy bitch is reading this, but if she is - REST ASSURED, CINDY, THE REASON I LEFT THE CHURCH AND BECAME AN ATHEIST IS *PRECISELY* BECAUSE OF LOSERS LIKE YOU. Deny it all you want but them's the fucking facts. I couldn't stand being surrounded by the idiot bints and loudmouth pharisees *just like you* another fucking second, the types of backwoods dipshit neanderthals who are utterly hostile to anything that resembles either science, real education, or even a rational thought and whose shining lifetime achievements include lying on their backs reproducing one after another like any sewer rat can do. The day I quit going to church was one of the happiest days of my life followed by the day my divorce from my fundy ex husband was final. I still celebrate that anniversary every year, the day I no longer had to be in the presence of people who get their morals from a book written by illiterate shepherd rapists and who are so bone fucking stupid that I'm really surprised they manage to figure out how not to choke on their own spit. Take a good, long look in the mirror and get it through your fucking thick head that you do NOT reside on a moral high ground from which you can pronounce a single goddamned thing on anyone else's life, belief system, morals, marriages, sex lives, family structure, or anything else. Quite the opposite, actually: you get your judgments from a book (that you don't even really live by yourself, no one does) that condones rape, slavery, and murder and now you want to pretend you follow said book's instructions better than anyone else. The fuck you do - you live by today's legal system, devised by people far, far better than yourself, and pick from the Xtian salad bar as well as anyone which is why you aren't out stoning people and why you think it should be OK for you to have a blog even though the bible says clearly that women need to just STFU. You're a goddamned idiot and a moron as well as a complete fucking bitch, probably because you can't feel anything anymore with that flapping windsock you call a cunt. You have all the intelligence of a dead flashlight battery and the morals of one of those wasps that lays its eggs on paralyzed caterpillars. Kindly shove your ridiculous book up your cavernous twat and fuck the fuck off, you grotesque, gentrified Aryan lizard.

I skipped around on the referring links she has in that article that send you to her other mindless blatherings. On the one hand not having children is a sign of narcissism but then she says later it's a form of self-hatred. Which is it?? I wonder what Armchair Institutes this dumb fucking cunt attended to get her psych degree, the one where they teach you to contradict yourself all the fucking time? BTW that is one of the ways you can spot an abuser. Their verbal abuses, crazymaking behavior, slurs, demands, screeds, shoutings, and other lunatic ravings are peppered liberally with self-refutations.

Eh, no matter. This is just the Fundy version of "I hate my life and want everyone else to do the same shit I do all the time because misery loves company." Nothin says lovin' like fresh fundy religious guilt from the oven! DO IT BECAUSE GAWD SAYZ OR ELSE!!!

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
April 11, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
navi8orgirl

Sinful people are much more fun anyway! devil with smile

And only the good die young, so we'll live to a ripe old age! devil with smile :satan
April 11, 2013
Ugg, that fundamentalist woman has it all wrong. It is not sinful to not have any children. Otherwise, she would be saying that Jesus Himself was sinful, because He never had any kids.

I just wish these type of folks would quit being so 'fundy,' it isn't helping them much... :smn
April 11, 2013
I am no kind of hero but the work I do does have an impact.

I (and biz partners) refuse to work, represent, or recommend any unethical companies. We don't touch that. We have malpractice insurance in fact. That's mostly for some really far out unseen issue, one could engage in biz with those who kinda 'skirt' various laws, or *have laws changed* to their advantage. We do not engage with such.

So, while Commodities (in my case, metals) may not be all that exciting - pressure is brought to bear this way - on polluters and slave drivers and etc. - that no one will touch them so they have to be aware and conform to certain stds. (most of which are codified under Int'l law), but things are not always clear, or deliberately vague, and there certainly are plenty of shifty operators out there.

People should be grateful that there are people like us who conduct ourselves with integrity and often also work to improve things.

Or would you prefer your precious child to be working in a sweat shop?

Oh and I know where all kinds of filth is too. From work stuff as well as knowing several Enviro Eng's. It's pretty bad filthy out there - I know all kinds of stuff (most which cannot be posted over the open internet. ) Also - fresh water supplies are not in the greatest of shape. And Global Warming *is real*. Don't get me started.

These Bible Thumpin Salad Shooter Breeders need to wise the fuck UP.

Don't take my word for it.

Hurricane Katrina

Fukushima

Hurricane Sandy

Mexico City

Bogota

Need I go on?

One bad enough thing goes wrong and the shit hits the fan. Many systems are already overloaded. OPEN YOUR EYES. It's right in front of you.

Oh, but there's alot of land ~

There is NOT ENOUGH water.

It makes me want to beat my head against the wall!!!! They just don't 'get it'.

And they should thank their motherfucking lucky stars that there are people like me who aren't exciting - but we are the hands that feed them. And they should rejoice to Jeebus that some of us are ethical or they'd be consuming a helluva lot more POISON than they do already. And not to mention getting ripped off left and right by the bankers that *they chose to deregulate*. As well as all the other ass fuckings they eagerly took and seemingly want more of.
smile rolling left righteyes2

the world 'fail' on flames

:kill
April 11, 2013
Zzelda, Zzelda, Zzelda, do you honestly think these dumb fucking twunts think for one second about banking, pollution, weather systems, the nuclear industry, or anything beyond how many little clowns they can fart out of their Volkswagen-sized chunnels?

Of course not. The vast majority of them were too goddamned lazy to even CONSIDER attending college let alone think for five minutes. Breeding is their meal ticket - in their world, being a SHAMOO is just as legitimate a "career" as yours. Why do all the hard work of getting an actual education when you can spend your life prone with your legs open and pretend that it's MORE important work than the shit they do at NCAR??
Ladies and gentlemen, I just found a diagram of the fundie moo's brain! :biggrin2

April 12, 2013
aliceblue
This moo of 5 loaves explains how CF are sinful freeloaders and trots out the old "no one will take care of you when your are old" bingo. Rather hateful for allegedly "religious" woman. Read the comments for serious ass & udder licking.

Oh yea, the way that Margaret Thatcher's kids stood by her? I'll pass!

fainting

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login