Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How much do you want to look at an ugly loaf?

Posted by aliceblue 
How much do you want to look at an ugly loaf?
April 15, 2013
Bad enough how they currently drive moovans; now you can add a monitor so that they can stare at Loafleigh instead of the road. I mean, they strap those kids into the carseats as if they were straight-jackets; where the fuck are the loaves going to go? (According to this article it is vital to know if loaf has its eyes open or closed.)
Re: How much do you want to look at an ugly loaf?
April 15, 2013
What a fucking load of shit.

If I want to be a millionaire, all I need to do is develop products for paranoid Moos.
April 16, 2013
Man oh man. Totally agree with you surgicalvetnurse. I've already mentioned in other threads how I could make fortunes by taking ordinary products, making some superficial change to color or shape, and marketing it as 'specially made for kids'.

But now I can add a Paranoid New Mommies division to that company. I'd invite my engineer friend to help design stuff. He is a PNB, cool and logical (thus, engineer), zero tolerance for stupid irrational decision-making or kiddy-worship. I'd figure out how to tap the paranoia. He'd come up with fiddly tech devices that would quickly part the breeders from their cash.

Damn.
April 16, 2013
Jesus H! Stop this planet, I want to get off! smile rolling left righteyes2

I wonder how all of our parents functioned while driving without having to have their eyes on us all the damn time? Good grief!

What will they think of next?
April 16, 2013
Wonder if that will cut down on the Li'l Sizzlers? It will certainly give the cops a chance to blast any excuses about "forgetting" the kid - damn thing is front and center in your vision.
April 16, 2013
Ummmm... wouldn't a mirror work just as well? When I was a kid, I was in a car seat with no 'tie downs' right up front with my mother. I guess now that they have to tie up the loaf like it's going to the moon.. wayyyyy in the back of the moo van... now they need a camera aimed on it. Come on moos.. get a life.
April 17, 2013
randomcfchick
Man oh man. Totally agree with you surgicalvetnurse. I've already mentioned in other threads how I could make fortunes by taking ordinary products, making some superficial change to color or shape, and marketing it as 'specially made for kids'.

But now I can add a Paranoid New Mommies division to that company. I'd invite my engineer friend to help design stuff. He is a PNB, cool and logical (thus, engineer), zero tolerance for stupid irrational decision-making or kiddy-worship. I'd figure out how to tap the paranoia. He'd come up with fiddly tech devices that would quickly part the breeders from their cash.

Damn.

I've got one. The whoopee cushion/alarm bratlet is still in car seat. If there is a certain amount of weight on the cushion and the car turns off, the whoopee cushion lets all know there is an ass in the seat. Lets call it the Ooopsee cusion!

kissing ass

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 17, 2013
My solution was simple, put moo's cell phone under baby's ass. They never forget their phones to Facebooger or Farmville, so they have to remove baby to get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 17, 2013
navi8orgirl
My solution was simple, put moo's cell phone under baby's ass. They never forget their phones to Facebooger or Farmville, so they have to remove baby to get to it.

Yeah, but then they will pick up the baby to grab the phone and put the baby back where it was while zoning out on farmville.
April 17, 2013
How can they put the phone under the loaf when they HAVE to text while they drive?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login