Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Young parents and their clueless parents.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Young parents and their clueless parents.
May 13, 2013
I know a girl who, at 19, just had a baby last July.

She's now collecting -- or trying to collect -- WIC because there's no one to watch the baby, so it'd be hard for her to work, since finding a babysitter would also be hard.

Now, I can't fault her for some of this, since that would make me a hypocrite, seeing as I am not currently working.

I have no problem with people who truly need assistance getting it.

However, part of me feels no empathy for her because she chose to keep this kid.

It's selfish because it's not in a child's best interest to be raised by people who don't have the maturity, finances and stability to provide.

I just feel that the deck's stacked against her and she would have been better off getting an abortion or going the adoption route.

Easier said than done, I know, but an abortion is much cheaper than a child.

Both she and her boyfriend, who has 2 jobs, live with her parents.

Kids make life so much harder than it has to be.

If I am correct, she got pregnant at her parents' house.

The mother allowed the boyfriend to stay there and hang out or sleep over -- I am not too sure which.

Apparently Mom "didn't know" that 2 young adults would have sex when left alone.

I am serious. Mom actually said that she "didn't know" or "didn't think" that her daughter and boyfriend would bump uglies when left alone.

How can someone be THAT clueless? Mom can't really believe what she said.

Then again, Mom had her first in her early 20s...

I won't be surprised if the girl has another "accident" again in the next year or two.

Today, she posted a status on Facebook about her phone teaching her kid to curse.

This not-even-1-year-old somehow texted his dad and called him a "huge asshole".

LOL!

She whines a lot on FB as well, and tries to get people to buy her stuff, saying, for example, "Someone who loves me get me this purse."

She seems nice enough, though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login