Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo plans to raise breeders despite her shitty life.

Posted by aliceblue 
Moo plans to raise breeders despite her shitty life.
May 19, 2013
Moos message to her loaves; you WILL have kids but a duh? Maybe, maybe not.
http://www.babble.com/mom/22-things-i-want-my-daughters-to-know-and-learn-before-they-become-mothers/#next-slideshow
It is also amazingly beautiful because there is something about being someone’s mama that changes the manner in which you see the world and the manner in which you hope to leave it. And so, here are 22 things I want you to know and learn before you celebrate your first Mother’s Day as a mother.
Should you decide that you want to be married, I urge you to ask yourself if the person you marry is someone you would want to be the father of your children.
TROT OUT THE STOCK PHRASES HERE
I never knew I could love anyone or anything as much as my firstborn. I was pleasantly moved by my heart’s ability to make room to love a second, also with my whole heart. Allow your heart to make room for all the blessings brought into your life.
BUT HERE IS THE TRUTH
So here I am, 8 months since she first arrived.Folded laundry sits atop the bed, dust bunnies forming in the corners in the living room, and me, un-showered and still in my pajamas.... Despite my vow to be in more photos with my children.... I miss out on so many opportunities to take them. Because I obsess over how I look, the weight, the crazy hair, and un-manicured nails which are all the parts of me that were not synonymous with the woman that I once was.... I am also guilty of not posting photos because we (the baby and I) are wearing the same thing we had on yesterday (but truth be told, if something is clean we wear it again before washing).

Yep, PJ clad, unwashed, unbrushed, and home is a hellhole but she stil wants you to belive this.
Children are dream catalysts, not crushers There are those who believe that life stops once you have children. Your dreams are put on hold at best, and at worst you have to give them up. If anything, with your arrivals I dreamed bigger than I ever had. I worked harder to make my dreams a reality, and seeing things come to fruition held even more meaning now that I had you all to share it with.
I guess if you dream of giving up work at home to stay in a grody house and not keep up w ith personal hygiene you are right moo. smile rolling left righteyes2
Let me break down the following paragraph, okay?

DumbassMoo
Children are dream catalysts, not crushers. There are those who believe that life stops once you have children. Your dreams are put on hold at best, and at worst you have to give them up. If anything, with your arrivals I dreamed bigger than I ever had. I worked harder to make my dreams a reality, and seeing things come to fruition held even more meaning now that I had you all to share it with.

Children are dream catalysts, not crushers

Really? Okay, I am listening with an open mind. Tell me how.

There are those who believe that life stops once you have children.

Not quite accurate. I know the life I want would stop. After seeing enough of how people's lives changed after kids...it would be a blessed relief if life just STOPPED for them. Instead the new life limps on like a starving, beaten mule.

Your dreams are put on hold at best, and at worst you have to give them up

Holy fuck. Oh, no big deal. Want to guess how often dreams are put on hold forever - or highly modified so as to be renderered pathetic shadows of their former selves - after sluicing? At worst you have to give them up? So...in other words children do put your life to a stop. I thought you were saying children do NOT crush dreams. Way to disprove your own hypothesis!

If anything, with your arrivals I dreamed bigger than I ever had. I worked harder to make my dreams a reality, and seeing things come to fruition held even more meaning now that I had you all to share it with.

So what are these dreams? Dreams of sleeping through the night? Of your marriage coming back from the shithole it has fallen into? Of your snatch not looking like a pound of discounted hamburger? Or are you talking about how you now have dreams that your kids are going to be doctors and do everything you now cannot do? Or dreams they will make the same crappy life decision to reinforce your choice was not the massive mistake it is?

This moo had no dreams at all. She sluiced because she thought spawn would give her life meaning and certainty. She is an insecure, frightened, uncreative woman who never saw how much bigger her life could have been. Now she is stuck contemplating dust bunnies in the corner. I have dust bunnies too but they are there because I am too busy having fantastic sex, scuba diving in the Carribean, enjoying the thrill of a trial win, socializing with friends at a local fine dining establishment, relishing long and intimate conversations with my husband, and so on to care. But no, cleaning spit up off my stinky sweatshirt sounds like it would be way more fulfilling. Carpe diem!

Just more proof to me that many people breed in order to avoid the work of making their own dreams come true. Or of dreaming at all. It is all about fear. Too many breeders have such small, small worlds. They make it even smaller by breeding.

Re: Moo plans to raise breeders despite her shitty life.
May 19, 2013
ratherdive

...Too many breeders have such small, small worlds. They make it even smaller by breeding.

This^^^^^
Re: Moo plans to raise breeders despite her shitty life.
May 19, 2013
It sounds a little muddled because first she's talking about dreams being put on hold or possibly lost, and then she's talking about bigger dreams. I'm guessing she is trying to say that her original dreams were replaced with new ones which involve her offspring, much in the same way that her original brain was hijacked and replaced with a pulsing puddle of breeder hormones.

Some dreams might survive the arrival of children. Dreams about having children, for instance, although those are frequently casulties of reality, which turns out not to resemble Kodak moments very often. But most dreams are curtailed by reproduction, or at least require you to work twice as hard to achieve them.

There are enough barriers in the world; I don't feel a need to add any more roadblocks. If I achieve my dreams too easily, I'll just find some more grandiose dreams! However, I don't think it's likely, as my dreams all require time and dedication. I've already achieved two of the three dreams I've held since childhood, and I've acquired some more dreams along the way that I'm working toward. I'd rather not postpone them: I only have one lifetime, and not enough time to do everything I want to do. If I could skip cleaning my house to get more time for interesting things, I would. Why would I possibly want to divert a third of my life to cleaning more messes and being responsible for a very needy person's wellbeing? :crz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login