Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fundys new way of going after abortion clinics

Posted by Anonymous User 
They are creating stupid laws that only apply to abortion clinics in order to shut them down. This stupidity is another way of hurting women and punishing us for having sex.
Re: Fundys new way of going after abortion clinics
May 18, 2013
And the pretend-prochoicers-who-really-are-antichoicers laud this as "see how much we care about women - we are demanding safety". Yeah, I'm sure that one clinic that was mandated to install a new awning, their safety rates just SOARED.

And they really think we buy that "safety" BS?

Yeah, this ticks me off too. Why not just come out and say women don't have the right to choose? It seems pretty popular and supported these days.

angry smiley

I heard them tell me that this land of dreams was now
I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how
- Ozzy Osbourne -
Seriously. I completely believe that a safe abortion directly correlates with the size and dimensions of the janitors closet.

It is amazing how quickly people have forgotten that one of the biggest reasons Roe v Wade was originally upheld was the fact that women were dying from back alley abortions. People who want one will find a way to get one or opt to post nataly abort. But it's so much worse to scrape out a clump of cells than drown your kids in the lake.
OH yeah. I signed that petition about 2 weeks ago. I can barely speak where it comes to these fundie fucktards because I am SO fucking sick of their anti-women shit. Seems like every other fucking state is trying to pass some pro-fucking parasitic clump/anti-women law. Anti-abortion/women-hating religious scumfucks are my biggest bitch---hence my "Hands Off My Uterus" screen name. I advocate abortion everywhere I am on here. MORE ABORTIONS--NOT LESS. I always remind them, that, no matter what---we WILL GET ABORTIONS. Whether you fucking like it or not. Whether they're legal or not. Fuck you, bitches. Where there's a will--or one of these:

--there's a way, whether by coathanger, natural herbal abortion remedies, etc. We WILL get the job done. Only difference is that, their way, some women would die with backalley abortions--which is exactly what they want, obviously. I always like to remind them of that--which they won't cop to advocating and don't want to hear--and then I also remind them it's a win for both sides. Kind of. I mean, yes, some women WOULD die as a result of illegal backalley butchershops as "punishment" for having sex--which is what all fundies pray for night and dayanyway, i.e. the death of any woman who dares to take charge of her own body--but at least the fucking piece of shit spawn goes down with the ship too, i.e., dead woman = dead parasitic blob, so---YAY! One less squalling, crap-reeking shit sackon the planet (not to mention one less GARGANTUAN fucking strollerto push the little bastard around in, so....)---so it's a win-win situation. Sort of. I really love telling them that abortions have been going on since the dawn of man, and that they will NEVER be able to stop women from doing what they really want with their bodies where it comes to eradicating any fucking parasitic leeches inside of them--no matter how much these religious cunts pray about it. Pisses them off and they call me a sick, twisted bitch...to which I say THANK YOU--and that they can all now kindly
The husband and I were both howling with laughter over your abortion pic. waving hellolarious :yr
May 19, 2013
This is ten shades of sick.

I am so very sorry for every woman in the US sad smiley Keep fighting!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
I'm right behind you ladies in the US. The Ladies of the UK support you.
Next thing you know, the fundie fucks will be trying to ban coathangers in due course. In their eyes, every woman is reduced to a potential multiplication vessel for Gawd's Army. This safety shit is a lame excuse, pure and simple.
May 19, 2013
Do they even sell wire hangers any more? I've only seen the half hangars that come from dry cleaning for the last decade...
I have an old stash of the good old full triangle hangers, they're so useful!
May 19, 2013
Years ago I transcribed a report where a woman tried to do an abortion with a Shop Vac. You think those will be banned too?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login