Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another violent autard - this one's been expelled from 3 schools

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329746/Charlotte-8-IQ-130-perfectly-behaved-home---expelled-THREE-schools-attacking-teachers.html

Parunts of violent autard paint her out as being perfect at home - except that her brothers can't have friends home in case she gets violent with them.

Kid needs a good slap.
Judging by the photo of the parents they weren't working with the freshest of eggs. No wonder the kid is fucked up.

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
Right. She's "OK" at home because they let her rule the roost. When she's at school, the universe doesn't revolve around her, so she gets violent. Sounds to me like a severe case of Discipline Deficit Disorder. What she needs is 50 cc of whoop-ass with regular boosters as needed. It worked for me when I was that age.
Dear God put her on a treadmill and make her sweat! I agree with a lot of the comments after the article, she's probably allowed to gorge herself on sweets then goes off. They need to work some of that energy off her and get her eating properly and see if that helps any.

Demanding that she behave or face consequences OTHER THAN getting to go home from school (might just be what she's after) might go a long way too.

The parents aren't unemployed, they currently work as her slaves, it just doesn't pay anything.
Re: Yet another violent autard - this one's been expelled from 3 schools
May 24, 2013

I would politely suggest that the parents get a grip! It seems that the child is spoilt rotten, is used to being centre of attention, can't handle it when others get that attention and lashes out. If my child who is on the autistic spectrum pulled a stunt like that he'd certainly feel my wrath - I wouldn't be searching for excuses for him and he knows it! Its nothing to do with her IQ, and little to do with possibly being on the autistic spectrum, and highly likely to be with bad parenting and an horrendous diet! She is most likely sugared up to oblivion, is having massive peaks and troughs in her blood sugar levels due to her diet and is reacting accordingly. Change her diet radically, fresh fruit, fresh veg, less of everything else, cut the sugar and sweets, get her moving to burn off her energy and I'm sure you'd see a different child straight off - then sort the discipline and she'll be fine!

It is good to see a PNB sometime... Bet this parent's child is not a shrieking crackmonkey even if he is autistic.

And I agree with Louie's diagnosys: Discipline Deficit Disorder at its finest.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
God, what an ugly girl, but it's easy to see her fugliness was inherited. I am certain she behaves differently at home because geezer Duh and door mat Moo give her everything it wants, including apparently Twinkies and Mountain Dew. I don't blame the schools for kicking her out, at all in the least. I wish it was more like that in the US, but over here we continue to molly coddle the violent tards and let them stay in regular school instead of riding the short bus like they NEED to be doing. eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Gahhh!!! Those people look like her grandparents not parents! No wonder she's a tard. Rotten egg and sperm omelette = autard.

Quote: 'I am 100 per cent sure that Charlotte has Asperger syndrome and is simply not being listened to.'

I love how they blame the everyone else for not listening to their tubby 'genius'. Surrrreeee...it has nothing to do with the fact that their tard is a violent freak.
She looks like an overweight Chucky doll in drag! ::brbl

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
What a hateful, ugly-looking brat. I don't even think she has Asperger's, but is suffering from a lack of ass-meets-belt. spanking with a whip on the ass
This little shit is The Bad Seed.

One day, she'll kill someone bc she doesn't get what she wants. These parents are fucking morons, and if the siblings are stressed apt and can't have friends over, they're not telling the truth about how "lovely and completely different" she is at home. NEVER let a kid call the shots, autarded or not. Look what's happened to society already, because of shit like this.
fade_to_pale
This little shit is The Bad Seed.

One day, she'll kill someone bc she doesn't get what she wants. These parents are fucking morons, and if the siblings are stressed apt and can't have friends over, they're not telling the truth about how "lovely and completely different" she is at home. NEVER let a kid call the shots, autarded or not. Look what's happened to society already, because of shit like this.

Good point! She may just be a little, budding sociopath; the parents saying she's on the spectrum may just be wishful thinking.
I liked reading the comments - yet again the parunts were being roasted!

Maybe that's the difference between English parents and American. We still believe in a swat on the backside.

My comment didn't get published though...I asked what the parents were planning to do when the kid leaves education and has to work - wherever she works she'll meet someone who won't take being hit and who is likely to smack her back.
All I can think of . . .

Little shit just needs a good paddlin' and to be taught she's not the center of the fucking universe;she's still young, she'll be fine so long as this is nipped in the bud NOW. Why can't these dumbass parunts see that the solution is teaching the kid to deal with the world instead of expecting the world to tread on eggshells?
I think the hellspawn should take cooking lessons from Chef Ramsay...not only will she stop eating crap, but she'll learn what it's like to deal with someone who won't put up with her shit. :biggrin2

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Goddamned iphone and my fat fingers- the sibs are stressed OUT. Fucking autocorrect.

And I would LOVE for Gordon Ramsay to scream at that little fat fuck. She'd know what it's like for her sibs and the rest of the world, once someone constantly flips the fuck out on her tubby ass. God, she's a hideous monstrosity. Chuckie in Drag is god damn right.
Yeesh, what an ugly little cunt. And fat too, I never would have guessed the fat little tard was just eight years old just by looking at her hideous photo. Why the fuck is this even news? Do journalists really need to ask, "why has a child been expelled for attacking her teachers?"

She has "suspected" autism because Moo and Duh can't admit that she's a spoiled little bitch whose every whim is indulged and she has never been disciplined. If her behavioral issues began two years ago, why the fuck didn't Moo and Duh get her diagnosed so she could be in a sped class with the other violent retards? Could it be because no doctor would diagnose her with a condition she doesn't have?

Moo is right, the staff isn't trained to deal with freaks like her little cunt daughter. Normal classroom teachers are not trained to deal with violent, screaming, physically abusive little retards. That's what special needs teachers are for. I'm sure there are schools where these assholes live that are just for retards, so why hasn't the girl been put in them? Whether or not she has actual autism, she is a disruptive and dangerous student and should be under the supervision of teachers who know how to deal with violent bastards, or who at least know what to expect with arm-flappers. This isn't something normal teachers should have to deal with. I hope Moo and Duh stick her in the tard school and do something right for a change. I see she's learning shit online...just what the big fat retard needs. To remain sitting on her ever-widening ass and not burning off some of the 10,000 calories she appears to consume each day.

If Charlotte can't deal with it when everyone's not paying any attention to her every single second, then someone better slap her and wake her fat ass up. She better get used to not being the center of attention now rather than later because she'll be in for a rude awakening later in life when she's a teen or an adult and no one gives a fuck about her. I don't feel sorry for her spoiled ass, but I do feel sorry for her poor siblings who have to deal with her shit and for the other kids in her classes and her teachers who have all been brutalized by her.

Moo and Duh also seem to be kinda betting the farm on that diagnosis in October. What if she's not diagnosed with anything? Will they doctor shop? Or will they just try to stick her back in a normal school so she can bite, punch and scratch her way to a fourth expulsion. If she were my kid, I'd beat her ass raw and put her in the foster system. Maybe she'd go to a nice fundie family that beats their kids with sticks.
My capcha said ew...grinning smiley

Put that fat ginger kid in one of the rough arse schools in Leeds, preferably near to Gipton or Seacroft rather than provincial Scarborough or shipping her off to Cumbria. She'd have the shit kicked out of her within minutes and soon get a taste of her own medicine.

She's got both her parents wrapped around her fat fingers (I refuse to use the term little finger as it doesn't seem appropriate here!) and naturally kicks off when she goes to school. She doesn't see why she should have to behave when she can sit on her arse at home, aparantely "learning online" (my arse, I bet she's probably playing games and on whatever stupid stuff 8 years old do on a computer), watching TV and have mummy and daddy waiting on her hand and foot.

Plus her parunts are 42 & 53? They look so fucking old, plus the kid looks like a fucking Tamworth pig.

The day someone finally takes a belt to the little bitch's bare ass her "assbergers" disease will be magically cured. I'd like to call her a pig but that's an insult to pigs all over the world and I would feel a need to apologize to every last one of them.
Re: Yet another violent autard - this one's been expelled from 3 schools
May 25, 2013
terrierist activity
My capcha said ew...grinning smiley

Put that fat ginger kid in one of the rough arse schools in Leeds, preferably near to Gipton or Seacroft rather than provincial Scarborough or shipping her off to Cumbria. She'd have the shit kicked out of her within minutes and soon get a taste of her own medicine.

She's got both her parents wrapped around her fat fingers (I refuse to use the term little finger as it doesn't seem appropriate here!) and naturally kicks off when she goes to school. She doesn't see why she should have to behave when she can sit on her arse at home, aparantely "learning online" (my arse, I bet she's probably playing games and on whatever stupid stuff 8 years old do on a computer), watching TV and have mummy and daddy waiting on her hand and foot.

Plus her parunts are 42 & 53? They look so fucking old, plus the kid looks like a fucking Tamworth pig.

Terrierist, I dissent! The piggies are far cuter than the lil'Hellion!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Shiny
All I can think of . . .

Little shit just needs a good paddlin' and to be taught she's not the center of the fucking universe;she's still young, she'll be fine so long as this is nipped in the bud NOW. Why can't these dumbass parunts see that the solution is teaching the kid to deal with the world instead of expecting the world to tread on eggshells?

At least Dudley got better - the ugly, spoiled little bitch in the article won't.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Here's my take on things...

“Charlotte Tait is extraordinarily bright, with an IQ of 130, but finds it difficult to control her temper and lashes out at pupils and teachers when upset.”

If she is "extrodinarily bright", then she has the mental capacity to learn NOT to act this way. "Difficult to control temper" and "Lashes out at pupils and teachers when upset"...Read "Won't control self" and "Lashes out when upset because she's learned that she can".

"The couple, who run a soft play centre and have two younger children, have been waiting almost a year to get a medical assessment. "

Mind in the gutter. "Soft play" is a swinger's term. Anyone with any knowledge of "the lifestyle" can appreciate this. Yes, I'm warped and twisted.

"Mrs Tait, 42, said: ‘Charlotte can’t cope with change and for her that was a huge change to her daily routine. Her behaviour deteriorated and before she was expelled we were getting calls on a daily basis."

Life IS change. Suck it up, Buttercup.

"The problem is that staff are not trained to look after pupils like Charlotte and so, by trying to diffuse the situation, they actually just escalate it,’ Mrs Tait said. "

The real problem here is one mega-brat ruling all of the rest of the kids, and apparently, the teachers as well.

"Last December, despairing teachers even locked Charlotte out in the playground on her own for an hour to try to calm her. ‘We were so angry when we heard about this,’ her mother said. ‘This is just an example of how they have no concept of how to look after a child with Charlotte’s condition."

Would it have been better for her to run amok in the classroom, attacking the other kids and the teachers? Not serving up the attention that she craves. Sounds like they had a great idea to me.

"She views things differently to us. The slightest things can set her off, such as if she’s dressed in different coloured trousers to her sister, or if someone brushed past her. We know what sets her off and can usually stop it before it starts but other people just can’t get a grip on it.’"

Now would be a good time for her to learn that she will not exist in her own pampered bubble the rest of her life.

"Charlotte has now been offered a place at a special school in Cumbria in September. She would have to board during the week, because there are no suitable schools for her in North Yorkshire."

Maybe when the parents get a good taste of peace and quiet during the week, they'll start to see the true cause of the problems.

"Mrs Tait said: ‘We’re hoping that, after she has the assessment, she will be taught ways of understanding her condition and how to manage it, so hopefully in the not too distant future she will be able to return to a school nearer home."

She understand her condition quite well...do as I please because no one will punish me. Even if by some way she doesn't "understand her condition", she will have to WANT to be different.

"She added: ‘I can’t even begin to explain the impact this has had on our family and the longer we have to wait for an assessment, the worse it’s going to get."

WHATCHA WAITIN ON?
Hell, I work with people with classic autism, adults who are profoundly affected by it, and I have the right to expect a mutually respectful and safe workplace when I am supporting them (just as they have the right to expect me to work to the appropriate behavioural strategies to ensure their communication and other needs are met in the best possible practice). Teachers, nurses, all workers, they have the right to be safe in the workplace and return home at the end of a shift without incurring an injury such as this child inflicts. Classmates also deserve the very same.

"I don't hit you, you don't hit me, those are the rules". I say it at work, and I damn sure wish someone would say it to this child who has an IQ to well and truly understand it. If not, someone will say it by hitting her back, and the kid that does better not be the one punished for it.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of constantly telling the child she is such a good, clever girl, her mother and father ought tell her she is badly behaved and unlikeable for it.

Cambion

Moo is right, the staff isn't trained to deal with freaks like her little cunt daughter. Normal classroom teachers are not trained to deal with violent, screaming, physically abusive little retards. That's what special needs teachers are for. I'm sure there are schools where these assholes live that are just for retards, so why hasn't the girl been put in them?

When I was in middle school, there was actually a classroom dedicated to discipline problems. We called b-mod (behavior modification). It may have included some dim-bulbs, as well, but mostly it was the super-assholey kids.

I'm sure they can find something like this for Princess Porker, but they should really look at her and call the little bitch what she is, and get her drugs and professional help, before she really does kill someone. On The Spektrum TM or not, since the parents fucked her up, they need to pay big money to fix her. There's a place for adults who can't (won't) control their behavior. It's called "prison."
terrierist activity

Awwww...these piggehs are adorable! :emoheart blushing

OK I hold my hands up, they are very cute aren't they? Probably should gone for the boar rather ickle piglets.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login