Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fuckin' breeders

Posted by gnarler 
Fuckin' breeders
August 29, 2011
My husband and I recently purchased a house. I've been doing a lot of unpacking. I came across a pile of fabrics that I'm never going to use, so I posted on craigslist that I was giving them away for free.

So this woman gets in touch with this message:

I'd like to pick
Up the fabric.
I can come by anytime tomorrow after
11. Let mr know

The fact that she could come by during the day should've been my first tip off. I WORK during the day, so I sent this note:

Can you stop by Friday at 6:30?

Her response:

I actually have plan tonight around 6. Maybe sometime on the weekend

So I said:

Saturday evening or Sunday all day works for me.

Saturday rolls around and I don't hear back from her. So I send another note asking if she's coming. Her response:

I will come by tomorrow. I will confirm a time later tonight. Thanks.

So I wrote back:

Sounds good. My address is xxxxxxx in yyyyyyy.

Then I didn't hear back from her all weekend and she didn't stop by. At this point, I was pretty pissed that she blew me off like that. After all, I'm giving something away for FREE. So I get this email from her this morning:

Sorry I didn't get chance to come by today. I actually also live of xxxxx. Can u leave it outside tomorrow n I can drop by n pick up when I get a chance. I nee know when I will get time with two kids.

I don't want some random person coming by my house to get something when I'm not there, and the part about the kids really rubbed me the wrong way. So I wrote back:

Would rather not leave it outside. I'm disappointed I didn't hear from you that you weren't coming yesterday. This is a free item, you shouldn't be making this trying for me.

During the week, I'm usually around after 8:30. I also expect to be around most of the day on Sunday. Pick a time and let's stick with it.

This breeder cunt comes back with:

Forget it. U don't understand giving an exact time with 2 kids under the age of 2 is tough. Things come up n the entire day goes wasted.
You can pass it on to someone else

I'm all, fuck you, bitch. So I wrote back:

Your kids aren't my problem. I'll give the fabric to someone else more appreciative.

And then I just got this:

I'm glad I didn't get Ur fabric. I am
Not thatdesperate. I hope u undertand one day that kids r way more impotent than some random pieces of free
Fabric.

Wipe Ur ass with Ur fabric.

So I can't decide whether to rip this fucker a new one, or if I should let it go (she does have my address, UGH).

I welcome some creative suggestions. Was thinking of something like "Wow, I try to give you something for free, you give me the run around, blow me off, and now are being insufferably rude. Fucking breeder scum."
Re: Fuckin' breeders
August 29, 2011
What a selfish beotch breeder cunt. If she didn't have your address I WOULD rip her a new one.. but I think you should just drop it.

How the hell does she get her sprogs in to the doctor if she can't keep a simple appointment? Iwouldn't want to be the receptionist at her dr's office.

What a prick!
Anonymous User
August 29, 2011
That's when you fake apologize, invite her over, and give her the old cunt-punt.
August 29, 2011
Clearly proper grammar is not her strong suit. Probably welfare trash.
August 29, 2011
toomanybrats
Probably welfare trash.

Definitely. Ugh I HATE these fucking people. Can't drive 2 minutes to get something for free? And then be an asshole about it? I'm STEAMING.
August 29, 2011
I hope u undertand one day that kids r way more impotent than some random pieces of free
Fabric.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
August 29, 2011
Her kids are way more impotent? I would make some snide comment about being sorry her kids shoot blanks but the humour would probably be lost on her. Cunt.
August 29, 2011
I hope she's 100% right in saying that her kids are more 'impotent' than pieces of fabric - as stupid as this bitch sounds from her messages I weep for anybody who shares her gene pool today or generations from now.
:biggrin2
August 29, 2011
blondie
I hope u undertand one day that kids r way more impotent than some random pieces of free
Fabric.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

I didn't notice that...bouncing and laughing
August 29, 2011
I noticed it...thought "ghetto grammar or Freudian slip?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 29, 2011
Two kids under the age of 2? Either she had twins or she got working on number two the second the first one popped out. If her kids are way more "impotent" than fabric, why'd she want it in the first place? What would she use it for anyway? For family cloths?

I wish I lived closer too - I'm always on the lookout for new fabric and I'd gladly give it a new home.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2011
What wonderful grammar she has! Does she beat her chest and eat lice too?
August 29, 2011
You can start by giving us her email address! smiling smiley Just kidding. Sadly, she now has your address, so any really creative retaliation would be out of the question.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 29, 2011
Ugh, why did I give out my address? I was thinking the Shana Stengel treamtent could've been fun. I do have her name.
August 29, 2011
She is probably overweight and a smoker. Her wardrobe consists of sweat-pants, stretch-pants and dirty tees. Her hair is pulled into a filthy pony-tail, and she exhibits a general lack of hygiene.

She considers going to McDonald's "eating out"

"I got two kyyyyydddddssss! I don't have tyme to shower!"

I can see her now. I see these types of sows all the time.
August 29, 2011
KitsNotKids
Her kids are way more impotent? I would make some snide comment about being sorry her kids shoot blanks but the humour would probably be lost on her. Cunt.

Yeah, this would be my comeback of choice, but since she has your address, I wouldn't keep it going. If you have to deal with anything like this in the future and you get someone flaking out, maybe something like,

"since you canceled 2x and I didn't hear back, I gave it to another person who had expressed interest."
August 29, 2011
Write back to her like this:

Thank you so much for your email. I'm sorry you can't get anywhere on time because your kids are such a burden to you. I hope you have a great week!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 29, 2011

Thank you so much for your email. I'm sorry you can't get anywhere on time because your kids are such a burden to you. I hope you have a great week!
OMG you totally should post this! I love this!
Stupid miserable breeder cunt who takes out her frustrations on innocent people like you who are giving away free stuff.
Sucks to be MOO!!!
Anonymous User
August 29, 2011
First and foremost: TWUNT! (I love that word.) And I would go with the above mentioned quote! And the physical description seems pretty accurate.
August 29, 2011

Thank you so much for your email. I'm sorry you can't get anywhere on time because your kids are such a burden to you. I hope you have a great week

That's a good one! And hey, if some of the fabric is plain you might give it to an animal shelter or something. Be sure to mention that, too. But you can't let her get away with the last word. You HAVE to say something. I would be SEETHING. Stupid fucking low life breeder CUNT.
August 29, 2011
Wait. Two kids under two have unexpected schedule changes? Who is the adult here? I know, stupid question.
August 29, 2011
I bet in about a week she emails and begs for it or just shows up unannounced looking for it. Make sure you post something of CL that the stuff has been given away even if you don't.

Seacreature

Thank you so much for your email. I'm sorry you can't get anywhere on time because your kids are such a burden to you. I hope you have a great week

That's a good one! And hey, if some of the fabric is plain you might give it to an animal shelter or something. Be sure to mention that, too. But you can't let her get away with the last word. You HAVE to say something. I would be SEETHING. Stupid fucking low life breeder CUNT.

Yes, that's exactly how I felt. Which is why I caved earlier and went with this:

This is how you thank people who try to give you free stuff? Classy.
I'm glad you're not getting the fabric either. Breeder scum.

Not nearly as brilliant as Slumslut's suggestion, but I'd already pulled the trigger when that was posted.

Haven't heard back from the swine yet, but I've been sitting here with a knife and pricked ears all evening.
August 29, 2011
So I take it this unorganized and semi-literate individual is a master seamstress? She sounds as though she can't manage her own life, much less master a hemstitch. Hope the fabric finds a good home.
August 29, 2011
Oooooooh...NICE answer, gnarler. I always like the 'klassy' approach.

Yea, really... Who the fuck is the adult here? I can't believe how today's moos can't take a shit alone once they have brats. I mean, really?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login