Advanced

Baby Daddy poetry!

Posted by thom_c 
Baby Daddy poetry!
June 12, 2013

I want that on a T-Shirt. NOW.
Re: Babt Daady poetry!
June 12, 2013
waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
June 12, 2013
Oh my god that's too funny!!

Here's another one you all might enjoy smiling smiley

June 12, 2013
There was an Old Duh From Suburbia
Who's dick was so small it disturbia

I knocked up a Cow
I'm a Big Man and how!

Said the Old Duh From Suburbia.
June 13, 2013
thom_c

waving hellolarious And an unpaid whore at that, unless we count WIC-SNAP-Section 8, and other Moo Welfare freebies

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Baby Daddy poetry!
June 13, 2013
I'd post it on Facebook, but then I'd probably offend the noble single moms two faces puking on the fringe of my friends list.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
June 13, 2013
waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

That is the shit! It would be the perfect card for a woman I work with! This chick has 7 kids by 5 different baybee daddies!

How about this:

Congratulations, bitch! You've officially been awarded the (not so) coveted title of Pez dispenser! Cheap, accessible, and easy to use!
June 13, 2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

I was expecting to see a bunch of drivel written by Duhs and you give us the best laugh of the day!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login