Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mooohood makes you a better person: File 4982246982+

Posted by t. 
Mooohood makes you a better person: File 4982246982+
June 18, 2013
I have no words:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/18/police-infant-died-after-mother-invited-pedophile-boyfriend-to-rape-child/

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
What in the actual fuck?

Call me heartless for this, but I think that kid is lucky she died after that. Having worked with an incredibly fucked up girl whose mother prostituted her out starting at the age of 4, no one should ever have to live their life being as fucked up as this girl (now an adult) is. And it just hit me that this kid is now old enough to have some of her own. I don't even want to imagine what that train wreck looks like.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login