Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

But I want MOOOORE.... (this couple makes me sick)

Posted by Anonymous User 
I ran across this article today and it made me absolutely steam. The self-righteous actions of the Freis and their sense of entitlement is too much. The irresponsible actions on the part of baby Leah's birth mother and well-meaning but seemingly bumbling birth father don't make them out to be any great shakes, either.

In short, the Freis adopted a baby girl though a private agency in Utah. When they went to finalize the adoption, they KNEW that the birth father (who was married to the mother) did not consent. They (and the agency) went through with it anyway, and now boo-hoo, a judge has ordered them to give their adopted daughter back to her birth father.

Not only do they say GOD is blessing their efforts, but they point out that they wanted a "close and similar sibling" for their adopted son. Close and SIMILAR. Translated: Our adopted boy is the only black kid in our family, we need to handle that.

Why does a woman already swimming with FIVE offspring of her own come off demanding to have MOAR BABIEZ?!? And seriously, compromising the family finances to fight a losing legal battle? The fact that they are using their religious views as justification for this farce makes me want to puke. Mormons, amirite?!? Kid was given back to dad in January of this year.

Here is the Frei's webpage, still up, I wonder if they are still accepting donations:
http://frei-adoption.com/Frei/Leah.html

Note the discrepancies between what the Frei's say about BabbyDaddy and what the SLC Trib says:
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55373764-78/achane-adoption-bland-child.html.csp
I have this image in my head of this morbidly obese monster of a human sitting on a pile of little bones and yelling "MOAR BABIEZ!!! I HAS DA HUNGARRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

As a Christian, it really sickens me when people use "God" to justify their shitty choices in life.

You adopt/drop too many babies and are forced to live paycheck to paycheck? "God has a purpose for this!"

You drop out of school and watch your dreams slowly die in a dark coal mine? "God wants me to be here!"

You fucking MURDER a kid, sometimes by raping them to death (as we've seen on this board)? "God told me that it needed to be done!"

God is not a free pass for retarded behavior. To all of the sancti-moos that use a half-assed interpretation of "God's will" to justify stupid behavior: kindly go fist yourselves with a glove covered in rusty barbed-wire! angry flipping off

That turned into a tangent, I apologize. blushing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login