Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone ever heckle bad parents about their screaming brats?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Heckle-as in "make smart-aleck remarks" to (someone)

I do and I love it. Parents get SO offended-it is PRICELESS! Next time you are out somewhere and some screaming urchin is there with its no good parent who won't do a damn thing about it you can say something smart-assey, either under your breath or out loud, OMG the look on their face is so worth it

like "hmm-useless breeders" Right now its late and I don't feel mentally creative smiling smiley sorry

Parents these days deserve to be heckled they seem to think they are raising the next Jesus,seriously

Anybody out there have any good ones? Any smart a$$ remarks you can make to bad parents in public, I need some really good ones, thanks

I'm a very eccentric chick and I just call it like i see it
Hell no! I wouldn't trust them to NOT get mad and use violence towards me.
I love to see shitty parents get OWNED by us CF...why can't i find this on youtube?
I would love to, but I'm too afraid of making a scene and unfortunately I'm timid by nature.
Re: Anyone ever heckle bad parents about their screaming brats?
June 20, 2013
On one occasion I screamed across a restaurant for the breeders to "shut that fucking thing up." My exact words. I've also been known to say things like crotchfruit and fucktard in public. If the breeders piss me off bad enough I'll say it loud enough to be heard.
weirdo_animallady
I love to see shitty parents get OWNED by us CF...why can't i find this on youtube?

^ This should be a new trend, a twitter hashtag even...

-

ihateshriekers
I would love to, but I'm too afraid of making a scene and unfortunately I'm timid by nature.

That's something I noticed, for all the rant and raving the CF do when they need to vent (understandably), most are of a very gentle nature. Which infuriates me all the more when I read that they often get bullied by breeders, I can’t stand it when kind people get mistreated by inconsiderate twats.
I'm not timid but I'm not necessarily an extrovert either. Don't like confrontations but I will blow my top off if a serious boundary line gets crossed.

-

satansbitch
On one occasion I screamed across a restaurant for the breeders to "shut that fucking thing up." My exact words. I've also been known to say things like crotchfruit and fucktard in public. If the breeders piss me off bad enough I'll say it loud enough to be heard.

OMG. I use that one all the time and so does my husband. Emphasis on thing, amirite grinning smiley
June 20, 2013
I do things like make faces, roll my eyes or just stand there and stare, stare, stare. Sometimes I say things under my breath, like "unbelievable" and look at the moo. This often triggers responses from the moo but I never say anything mean, it's just a lot of disapproving mannerisms which seems to get under the moo's skin.

The looks work enough that sometimes you can bring others into it then you have a group of people staring at moo, or duh. This one time a divorced duh was trying to pick me up in the deli line, I made eye contact and "help me" faces to the people around us who could hear his lame embarassing attempts, and everyone knew what was going on, people were kind of laughing at Mr. Lame-o. Then some people started talking to me so I was rescued from Duuhh and his ill behaved Little Man. LOL.
June 20, 2013
Okay I have to tell this one. Once I was in a store where this moo was trying to wrangle 2 kids. They were just out of control (ages 2 and 4 I would say) I was in the check out next to the one they were in and I had just about had it. I had given the kids the 'stink eye' a few times but it wasn't making any difference. I made a remark to the checker that I needed to get out and away from the noise. Moo heard me. So she cops an attitude and says to me "I guess you're not a mother or you'd understand'

I gathered up all my thoughts and I said something to her that was NOT an untruth. I said "I've raised SEVEN little ones and NONE of them ever acted like THAT in a store"

Thing is... I really HAVE raised 7 little ones (poodles) and none of them have ever acted like that in a store...because none of them had ever been in a store (unless they were in a tote bag and hidden) So I didn't lie and the moo was kind of surprised.

Ofcourse she didn't appologize. She just said "we're having a bad day" and then mumbled some other stuff.
then she tried a few feeble excuses why her brats were being loud and throwing things. All I did was stare and roll my eyes. I think the moo was about at the point of tears. Here she was thinking that I, dressed in my nice capris and heals and my hair all clean and done up and make up on.. and in pretty good shape for being in my late 50's, had raised 7 kids and she couldn't manage 2.

Regrets there moo?

Maybe it made her think... but... probably not.
June 20, 2013
I carefully pick the mountains I'm going to die for, and that isn't one of them. I'd rather leave, but leave in such a way that my displeasure is known.

Dad, on the other hand, had no problem turning around and saying just within hearing volume, "Shut that brat up or I will!" It was the same voice he used on me when he had to say "Dry it up or I'll give you something to cry about." It always worked, both on me and the Moo with the squalling bag of noise.

I never used to say much but as I've matured I have a bit more guts to say things at the parent if the brat is completely out control. 
 More recently I made a comment loudly while getting stuff done at the salon that a beauty salon is no place for a brat that is out of control or crying loudly because quite frankly who wants to listen to that while getting a massage or whatever.
The moo I directed that comment at got the point and took the offending item that was loudly crying in the pram outside... The salon I go seems to have turned into a daycare centre lately.
June 20, 2013
Yes, I've made cracks like:

We'll that went through my head like a rail spike.

So much for being able to hear.

Did it ever occur to you to take the kid out of here??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
June 20, 2013
heckle, nope. Mandatory report - all to often.

Oh and you can also make smarmy remarks to a bystander standing next to you like "Whatever happened to good old fashioned discipline" etc, etc, and see if you 2 can start a convo behind Moo's back, that will embarass the Moo which they deserve.

And to be honest we CFs are the ones who will have the last laugh. When we turn on the TV and Maury Povich is on with these tearful mothers with their out of control kids they have to send to boot camp, OMG, revenge is SO SWEET!:bedmadelie
weirdo_animallady
Oh and you can also make smarmy remarks to a bystander standing next to you like "Whatever happened to good old fashioned discipline" etc, etc, and see if you 2 can start a convo behind Moo's back, that will embarass the Moo which they deserve.

And to be honest we CFs are the ones who will have the last laugh. When we turn on the TV and Maury Povich is on with these tearful mothers with their out of control kids they have to send to boot camp, OMG, revenge is SO SWEET!:bedmadelie

Too bad Maury Povich is probably fake...
I actually blew my top at work last week because of a screaming, earth shattering, satan-fuctard-crotchfruit.

There were literally 5 tables in the building; demon fucktard and caravan of mootards on one side of the restaurant, and the other four, quiet adult tables on the other side. I was on my side (with the adult tables grinning smiley), and coworker (new moomy) was on the other, dealing with Satan.

This chyld was wailing and screaming so loud, that I could hear its shrill, glass breaking scream all the way across the store. There was nowhere I could go to escape this nonsense but OUTSIDE of the building!

On another note, I did purposely seat this tables of assholes with her, because I fucking hate waiting on breeders and their mistakes, and I figured the new moomie could use some more practice devil with smile

Anyway, I was over on her side of the store in our serving area, because I needed to get another glass of tea, and both of the tea urns are located over there. That bastard loaf had been screaming, and pitching one hell of a fit for at least 15 minutes at this point, and I finally lost. my. shit.

Right in the middle of pouring a glass of tea I screamed, "OH MY GOD!!!!! SERIOUSLY?!!!" I was literally separated from this table by a measly partition, so I know theses cunts heard me. At that point sleep deprived, frayed nerved, lil' old me didn't give two shits if they heard, or knew why I screamed that. Report it to my manager bitch, IDGAF!

Anyway, I promptly informed my manager that he was in charge for the next few minutes, because if Simply didn't get some peace n' quiet, and a cigarette, she was going to decapitate that shitsack with the first rusty steak knife she could find within reach.

Needless to say, I got my smokie treat, and my peace and quiet, and those cunts left without saying jack shit about my appropriate outburst!smile rolling left rightsmile yay for me!
Wasn't exactly screaming, but I told some moo in a thrift store who asked me "Are you looking for something for your kid?" to make their brat mind their own business, only to be called a paedophile, when I was digging through a dump bin of toy cars looking for odd brands like Tomica, Zylmex, Yat Ming, Playart, Efsi, Siku and Corgi Juniors & old or interesting common brands like Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Majorette and Ertl.

When I came up with some cars I wanted to fix up or display as is, this brat, prolly 4 or 5 years old, hardly "lovable", dirty-faced and smelling like piss, asked me if I was looking for something for "(my) kid", I calmly said "I don't have kids", Bratleigh said "then why are you in the toy section?" I explained CF to the moo, who called me a paedo and said I was breaking my release conditions by being in area where kyds congregate. I told moo and brat to just leave me the hell alone, both brat and moo left in a tizzy and I just stood there dazed & confused.

I walked away, told management, bought the cars, didn't go back to that store for a while in case I was banned (I wasn't).

I have however, made numerous reports to Children & Family Services and the child-protective-services offices in my city and the neighboring city I shop in regularly and have friends in. Only two reports led to investigations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login