Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Push Presents::wtf

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Push Presents::wtf
June 25, 2013
I sometimes go on the this site to read articles etc but it is hard to avoid the breeder articles since it's like a mummy play land on there.

But I came across this article http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/push-presents-give-me-a-break/

I mean 'push presents' for dropping out a brat? The entilement thing never ends with parents. I realize that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are not the norm their celebrity's so of course he can afford too give her a huge present. But how many brain dead moos are going to demand something from their man now?
I think the author of this article makes a really good point and there are some comments below it telling her she's over reacting I don't think so. 

My grandfather did buy my grandmother a eternity ring after the birth of their kid and the same with one of my uncles.
So the daddie buying moo a present for shitting out a brat nothing new but calling it push presents? Wtf As for the second part of the article regarding baby showers I have seen some of these and they have just been really greedy .

I once worked in store with mostly women and a lot were shitting out kids but before hand asking for donations around work or just inviting people too the baby shower for numbers sake and demanding gifts is just not on and I refuse to attend such things.
I don't mind buying for an extremely close friend and  it would be something practical she would need for the kid not for her.
Anyway what do you think about this? Would love to know.
Re: Push Presents::wtf
June 25, 2013
So, Moos have managed to basically create a never ending string of festivities and presents for themselves for doing nothing more than dumping loaves. They demand full blown showers and supplemental "sprinkles", and often more than one for each kid, for every loaf they shit, Push Presents from the baby daddy for the act of sluicing each and every shitsack, and NOW they also are demanding Grand-Moo showers too, in addition to all the other nonsense. Didn't these women get enough attention when they were kids? I guess not, because up until the point they started cranking out babies, most gifts and parties in someone's honor is generally reserved for actual accomplishments.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 25, 2013
Ironically enough, most have called houswewarming registries tacky and gift grabs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 25, 2013
navi8orgirl
Ironically enough, most have called houswewarming registries tacky and gift grabs.

I have noticed that too and you can bet your ass the cows over at Cafe-Moo would start up a hot topic if any childfree people had a new pet shower or a celebration of getting sterilized shower. drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
June 25, 2013
kidlesskim
So, Moos have managed to basically create a never ending string of festivities and presents for themselves for doing nothing more than dumping loaves. They demand full blown showers and supplemental "sprinkles", and often more than one for each kid, for every loaf they shit, Push Presents from the baby daddy for the act of sluicing each and every shitsack, and NOW they also are demanding Grand-Moo showers too, in addition to all the other nonsense. Didn't these women get enough attention when they were kids? I guess not, because up until the point they started cranking out babies, most gifts and parties in someone's honor is generally reserved for actual accomplishments.bouncing and laughing

I did not get much attention as a kyd. But I am not craving it enough to get inpig and attention whore the hell out of it. shrug
Anonymous User
June 25, 2013
kidlesskim
I have noticed that too and you can bet your ass the cows over at Cafe-Moo would start up a hot topic if any childfree people had a new pet shower or a celebration of getting sterilized shower.

Funny you should mention the idea of a "pet shower". I brought that same idea up at work, after getting so many gdfing baby shower invites over a 6 month period.

After hearing of the last moos incubating spawn, I told everyone at my work that if all the moo moos expect me to keep getting them gifts for not aborting an accident, then I should expect them to fork over cash, dog treats/toys, and training aids every time I get a new dog!

When BF and I adopted Mia, we shelled out a good 400-600$ in a week or two, just on essentials to familiarize her with our home, lifestyle, etc..., including the standard 200$ adoption fee. Nobody at work offered to help us with shit, so why the hell should I drop a minimum of 20 bucks every time some idiot figures out they got knocked up?

If we would not have been able to afford the care taking responsibilities that go along with having a dog(s), we never would've been allowed to adopt Mia at all. If these moos are so hard up for cash, and plastic kinderkrap that they need people to give them this shit, they shouldn't be able to breed period!
June 25, 2013
I LIKE! the idea of a Pet Shower! smiling smiley

I would go, and bring prezzies! Will there be beverages (preferably of the alc. kind) and snacks? Hell - I'll bring some of those, too! thumbs upwink

Sounds like a party I'd actually *like to* attend!

Where's my housewarming party, also?

The only thing that popped in my mind - "Old Man Vince" (Construction worker) (Biz owner actually, but in the following thing - he did it himself) - used a torn up cig pack of mine as 'spacers' when he retiled the downstairs bath.

I guess - that was a - money saver? Quasi "gift"?

grinning smiley LOL

They do give me discounts and I clean up and fetch things too.

Well, at least - somebody cared ~

Oh and repurposed trash too!

Big time excitement!

Where's my housewarming party?

I feel grateful that the (combined) sewers are not backing up here. Talk about Big Time Excitement! YES. IT IS. Working plumbing, good plumbing, and being reasonably flood free is a BIG deal here! And I sure AM grateful!!!

All these kind of guys are crazy about me too! Probably because I am *not* demanding and some whiny bitch, and I pitch in and work, too. I know they like me. I get 50% cut off of charges routinely. Many have even said - I wish I had met a girl like you before I got married. "And had kids" usually follows.
Anonymous User
June 25, 2013
kidlesskim
navi8orgirl

I have noticed that too and you can bet your ass the cows over at Cafe-Moo would start up a hot topic if any childfree people had a new pet shower or a celebration of getting sterilized shower. drinking coffee

I think THIS is a great idea! I can definitely throw one of these for myself.

Attention Friends:
Since I am getting tubal ligation, I will need lots of congratulatory gifts to help me find ways to spend my endless hours of spare time and CF lifestyle. Donations and gift certificates are happily accepted for wine tastings, CF resorts and first-class air travel.
Anonymous User
June 25, 2013
kidlesskim
navi8orgirl

This ^^ I love the idea of sterilized shower or pet shower I would totally attend one of those and lavish the CF person with gifts smiling smiley
Weddings also seem to be a major gift grab these days anyone noticed that? It's generally breeders weddings or wanna breed that tend to be like it too.

Also I think someone mentioned above the expectation in work places when moos get knocked up that you have to shell out cash for the collection for the cows future brat.
My former place I worked in was like this and I coped a lot of guilt tripping from whoever was doing the thing for not giving out money even though I said I couldn't afford it and it was my food money for the week.
It was like they expected me to just starve instead of giving money to the moo to be such double standards.
Anonymous User
June 25, 2013
I've informed my friends that someday when I get sterilized, there is totally going to be a "congrats you're spayed" party. ZERO BABIES.
Anonymous User
June 26, 2013
So, since moos can get a "push present" for every loaf they drop, does this mean I can have a "push present" every time I successfully pass a very difficult bowel movement?smile rolling left righteyes2

Hey, pooping hurts a lot sometimes too, ya' know!hysterical laughterz
June 26, 2013
simplyshortz
So, since moos can get a "push present" for every loaf they drop, does this mean I can have a "push present" every time I successfully pass a very difficult bowel movement?smile rolling left righteyes2

I thought the same. thumbs upwink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
June 26, 2013
simplyshortz

The ideal push present for that? A Club Size jar of Metamucil. Hey, it could be present for having a baby too.
Anonymous User
June 26, 2013
I'm tired of these greedy bitches wanting showers, push presents, and diamonds EVERY MOTHERS' DAY. They made the decision to keep their little crotch* demons once the second pink line showed up. If this is a great achievement, call me an underachiever. Shit like this needs to stop being rewarded.

One shower? Fine. Don't expect everyone to shell out hundreds of dollars. A push present? Great, if she doesn't ask for or demand one. Diamonds every mothers' day? Forget it. His ears are already paying a lifelong debt, and she's lucky the wallet is still around.

*originally said "crutch," which is quite appropriate, actually...
June 26, 2013
The only "push" present most of these cows deserve is over a fucking cliff.

June 27, 2013
kidlesskim

I'd happily give it to them.
Anonymous User
June 27, 2013
satansbitch
kidlesskim

I'd happily give it to them.
Thirded.
June 27, 2013
SATC's Miranda was my hero till she got knocked up. But prebaby...

Carrie: Oh shit! I totally spaced. I forgot to buy her a present. How tacky is it to give the mother-to-be a fistful of cash?
Samantha: Oh don't worry about it. (Shows a bottle of Scotch) You can go in on mine.
Carrie: You bought a pregnant woman a bottle of Scotch?
Samantha: The invitation said BYOB.
Miranda: That meant, "Bring Your Own Baby".
Carrie: What did you get her?
Miranda: Condoms.
Carrie: Seriously. What'd you get her?
Miranda: Seriously. They're pastel.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login