Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tacoma Teen Duh, Injured Infant Edition

Posted by law 
Tacoma Teen Duh, Injured Infant Edition
July 03, 2013
As if there's any other kind of edition.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crime/2013/07/03/tacoma-man-pleads-not-guilty-to-harming-his-newborn-son/?storylink=fb

This idiot plead not guilty, forcing the taxpayers to foot the tab for a jury trial.
Re: Tacoma Teen Duh, Injured Infant Edition
July 03, 2013
The kid was only 7 days old?
July 05, 2013
That story is repeated just about every week on the local news in my area. These young guys don't have the patience for a goldfish let alone a baby. But they aren't smart enough to purchase condoms either, apparently. Or maybe these young moos think baby will just fix everything.

What I wonder is if this is something that has always gone on, but doctors didn't have enough technology to figure out that babies didn't just "fall" or die of natural causes? Or if it is a new phenomenon? It seems even more prevalent when the guy isn't the natural duh of the baby, but just the new man moo picked up somewhere along the line. Makes me wonder if any baby shaking deaths will come out of that new show "Pregnant and Dating".
July 05, 2013
crazy old crone

What I wonder is if this is something that has always gone on, but doctors didn't have enough technology to figure out that babies didn't just "fall" or die of natural causes? Or if it is a new phenomenon?

Increased and better training and enforcement of mandatory reporting laws.

Click here to login