Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh tries to impress in Target

Posted by blondie 
Duh tries to impress in Target
July 13, 2013
I'm standing there in Target looking at something and a duh and his uncontrolled boy toadler are behind me. Toadler- "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! I WAANNNNNT! I WAANNNT!,", etc, repeatedly, screeching those words. Duh just stands there like he doesn't hear it. Finally I turn around and start staring, giving duh an interesting look. So, duh says to toadler "Tell me what you want and I'll get you something else". Then he looks at me like he is the wittiest person alive and I should be so impressed with his smooth brat negotiation skills. The kid stopped screeching for a second but then started whining about something else. How about just "Shut up kid or I'll smack you and you get nothing". This would have been much more impressive.
Re: Duh tries to impress in Target
July 13, 2013
That's a great point to reach down and grab yourself that chocolate bar/trinket the kid is screeching about. Tends to stun them into gobsmacked silence and you can get to the register before the real inane caterwauling starts up. winking smiley
July 13, 2013
Ah, Duh guilt. He's probably divorced and thus indulges his DNA replicant because of it. I swear one of the reasons idiot kyds grow up to be such insufferable assholes is because the pahrunts indulge them out of guilt, usually due to divorce/breakup.
Anonymous User
July 13, 2013
tausa
That's a great point to reach down and grab yourself that chocolate bar/trinket the kid is screeching about. Tends to stun them into gobsmacked silence and you can get to the register before the real inane caterwauling starts up. winking smiley

Heh I did that once. I was at a parade and the local like...idk Miss Elaphe's Town was throwing candy to the crowd. I was on my way back to the car and a piece of candy landed near me, and a kid said, "Ooh, candy!" and I took it and put it in my pocket and kept walking.
Bitch quota fulfilled.
July 13, 2013
i would have smacked the brat's ass and told it that it could have another one if it opened its yap again.
July 14, 2013
cfbitchfromla
i would have smacked the brat's ass and told it that it could have another one if it opened its yap again.

Then some nosy idiot that saw you would've yelled "How dare you do that to that child. What kind of a father/mother are you? You need to be reported!"

That's a huge part of the parenting problem today. Idiots can't mind their own business and parunts have to be afraid to administer discipline.

Remember what happened to Toogood

jbs
July 14, 2013
I just came in from a run to the grocery store. (I am currently on vacation in Nova Scotia) and there was this duh in there with this 2 or 3 yo brat. Brat was fingering all the packages in the cookie asile and duh was asking him which ones he wanted. Ofcourse brat doesn't know one freekin cookie from the other. So, Duh says some stupid thing to the kid about getting whatever the kid picked out because HE (the kid) knows best... and then he looked over at me. I kept on going... thinking of this thread.
July 14, 2013

"I'm sure you are impressed by how I handle my screaming child. Play your cards right and you can have my love brat, too..."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login