Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:tongue2 Lil Sizzler w/ Onions

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
:tongue2 Lil Sizzler w/ Onions
July 16, 2013
http://www.theonion.com/articles/infant-child-left-in-sweet-camaro,33143/

Not sure if they are saying that people care more about cars than kids or that the car is more rare than yet another Sizzler (and thus the reason it's even news is because the car is so bitchin'). Either way, it amused me.

Spouse said, "if the car seats are damaged by fried baby, the owner has suffered enough."
Re: :tongue2 Lil Sizzler w/ Onions
July 17, 2013
The reason it is in The Onion is of course because they've noticed the same trend that we have, of people killing their children and crying crocodile tears and getting off.

I really get the impression that they've got at least one CF person there, because this is not the first time they've skewered breeder mindsets. thumbs upwink
Re: :tongue2 Lil Sizzler w/ Onions
July 17, 2013
yurble
The reason it is in The Onion is of course because they've noticed the same trend that we have, of people killing their children and crying crocodile tears and getting off.

I really get the impression that they've got at least one CF person there, because this is not the first time they've skewered breeder mindsets. thumbs upwink

Yes I remember some awesome articles there grinning smiley

And I laughed at this: Annabelle West of Mashpee. Yay for mocking yonique names tongue sticking out smiley

I also love the car-centrism of the article grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login