Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let's Ban Oral Sex Between Married Couples to Protect The Chirrun!

Posted by nathanomir 
Let's Ban Oral Sex Between Married Couples to Protect The Chirrun!
July 19, 2013
Y'all did hear about this, right? Ken Cuccinelli, the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia, wants to reinstate a law that was found to be unconstitutional. The law prohibits oral and anal sex between anyone, including consenting adults who are married to each other. He claims it is to protect the children from sexual predators.

I am sick and tired of these Fundies trying to control our bedrooms by blaming it on kids! Making the world safe for chirrun has nothing to do with restricting what consenting adults do in their bedrooms. Making the world safe for chirrun may have to do with encouraging parents to be parents, releasing teachers to teach, providing proper education and birth control so there won't be so many unwanted children, etc. But nope. He doesn't see it that way.

Of course, he's involved in Governor Ultrasounds recent financial indiscretions (bribes) and his choice for Lt. Governor can't even spell the title of his own book (The Ten Comandments).

Obviously, Virginia is NOT for lovers! Just for Natalists.

I wonder how many times his wife blew him?

Like I said to somebody else, maybe he just has a kink he wants other Virginians to enjoy: the thrill of an illegal sex act.

I cannot wait for November so I can try and vote this fucker out. He wanted to change the Virginia flag because OMGEXPOSEDTITTY and the normal homophobic bullshit.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

How the fuck would that kind of law be enforced anyway? There are statutory laws and look how many teens still willingly enter relationships with adults. If those laws can barely be enforced, how would they enforce an anti-sex law?

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Re: Let's Ban Oral Sex Between Married Couples to Protect The Chirrun!
July 19, 2013
And yet they're perfectly fine with shoving a mechanical 'snake' down my brand new pipes smile rolling left righteyes2

Ima hafta borrow some kid so they next time the plumbers try this with me I can say -

Won't you PLEASE! Think of! THE CHILDREN!!!???

How in the fuck are they going to enforce this, anyway?

They can't. It's just more PROPAGANDA / attempted Social Engineering from the ChristoFascists.

Very glad I'm half in the bag right now. Keeps the rage down.
nathanomir
Making the world safe for chirrun may have to do with encouraging parents to be parents, releasing teachers to teach, providing proper education and birth control so there won't be so many unwanted children, etc. But nope. He doesn't see it that way.

bowing

I was born in Virginia and lived half my life there. Is sickening.

If this is "to protect the chirrun", then let me ask you a question...how do the "chirrun" even know about it?

Kinda makes you think, don't it?
Lol. I don't even care about this at all. It can never be enforced, it's just dick-waving.
Unless the chirruns are pulling up chairs and eating popcorn while their pahrunts engage in illegal fornicatory actions per this fundie freak, I don't see what the problem is.
Um...if the concern is sexual predators preying on children why would he not just enforce stricter laws and sentences against people who prey on children? You know, the actual criminals. Yeah, no, makes much more sense to make consenting adults into criminals.

Oral & anal sex between consenting adults has zilch to do with pedophilia. Just another asshole who thinks my vagina is his business (it is not, asshole). Guessing this guy also is not in favour of gay marriage?

Fuck him. Virginia, vote this asshole out.
Please explain the logic. How is outlawing oral sex between two consenting adults going to save children from sex predators? I don't get the connection.

jbs
Maybe I'm just seeing a conspiracy where there is none but this just sounds like a pro-natalist scheme to get people to screw in more reproductive manners. Which could sadly work since it seems like a large number of people are contraceptively impaired.

(but I could just be being paranoid. I've been writing a dystopian story about pro-natalists destroying the world sooo...I might just be paranoid from writing about that too much)
quills
Maybe I'm just seeing a conspiracy where there is none but this just sounds like a pro-natalist scheme to get people to screw in more reproductive manners. Which could sadly work since it seems like a large number of people are contraceptively impaired.

(but I could just be being paranoid. I've been writing a dystopian story about pro-natalists destroying the world sooo...I might just be paranoid from writing about that too much)

I can totally see this. May not be all that far-fetched of an idea at all.
His reasoning on it is there were stricter laws-punishment in place for sodomy than "regular" molestation or rape of a minor. I don't suppose it ever crossed his mind to fight for stricter punishment for ANY sexual contact with a minor rather than target specific sexual acts which, not surprisingly, just so happen to be what the majority of consenting, adult, gay men like to practice with each other.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
His reasoning on it is there were stricter laws-punishment in place for sodomy than "regular" molestation or rape of a minor. I don't suppose it ever crossed his mind to fight for stricter punishment for ANY sexual contact with a minor rather than target specific sexual acts which, not surprisingly, just so happen to be what the majority of consenting, adult, gay men like to practice with each other.eye rolling smiley

Typical twisted logic so many of these southern asshat politicians use, which amounts to no logic at all.smile rolling left righteyes2

jbs
July 20, 2013
kidlesskim

Oh, so vaginally raping a 6-month-old girl so that she dies from it is better than sodomizing a 12-year-old boy who is hurt but survives the experience? I suppose it is also just a coinkydink that this would leave a 'more legitimate' way to molest a girl than a boy. (I'm assuming that it is very difficult for an adult female to force a young boy into vaginal intercourse.)
kidlesskim

Yup, this is what I was getting at. Either he is an idiot, or a homophobic idiot. I am guessing the latter.

How about ALL sexual assault is equally bad, and ALL consenting adults can do what the fuck they want?
ratherdive

How about ALL sexual assault is equally bad, and ALL consenting adults can do what the fuck they want?

Are you kidding?! THAT would require LOGIC. This idiot is challenged there.

jbs
yurble
kidlesskim

Oh, so vaginally raping a 6-month-old girl so that she dies from it is better than sodomizing a 12-year-old boy who is hurt but survives the experience? I suppose it is also just a coinkydink that this would leave a 'more legitimate' way to molest a girl than a boy. (I'm assuming that it is very difficult for an adult female to force a young boy into vaginal intercourse.)

Not really. While men make up the bulk of pedophiles, it does happen the other way too and some women target boys, Even in rape/assault situations, the body can have a physical response. One of those things that adds to the confusiom, fear, sense of shame and so on (whether in same sex or opposite sex assaults). Boys and men can be raped, and are raped, by women as well as men.
July 20, 2013
ratherdive
yurble
kidlesskim

Not really. While men make up the bulk of pedophiles, it does happen the other way too and some women target boys, Even in rape/assault situations, the body can have a physical response. One of those things that adds to the confusiom, fear, sense of shame and so on (whether in same sex or opposite sex assaults). Boys and men can be raped, and are raped, by women as well as men.

I'm aware that boys can be raped, and that they can be raped by women (vaginally as well as orally or anally), I was just thinking that it would be harder for a boy who hasn't gone through puberty to get an erection, which seems like something you would need for vaginal intercourse. I certainly don't believe that because he was able to get an erection it wasn't rape, only that erections in childhood are harder to trigger and are mostly brought on by the need to urinate. But I admit I could be wrong on that, since I never experienced boyhood.
yurble
I certainly don't believe that because he was able to get an erection it wasn't rape, only that erections in childhood are harder to trigger and are mostly brought on by the need to urinate. But I admit I could be wrong on that, since I never experienced boyhood.

As a former little boy I don't remember ever getting a hard-on because I had to pee. But my moo must've believed in this myth too because she would often ask me about it. Fact is, it's impossible for a male to urinate with an erection. Can't be done.

jbs
Banning oral sex? Oh, my dear friends, this has nothing to do with homophobia or "protecting the children". He's just tired of his wife begging him for SOMETHING to help her get off, so he's hoping that he can say, "But baby, I can't go down on you! I know that you've literally gone for our entire marriage without having an orgasm, and I know that my 2-inch dick is so pathetic that you can't feel a thing when we're fucking, but oral sex is illegal! You don't want to go to jail, do you baby?"

I swear, some men will do ANYTHING to avoid a little muff-diving! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
byrdistheword
Banning oral sex? Oh, my dear friends, this has nothing to do with homophobia or "protecting the children". He's just tired of his wife begging him for SOMETHING to help her get off, so he's hoping that he can say, "But baby, I can't go down on you! I know that you've literally gone for our entire marriage without having an orgasm, and I know that my 2-inch dick is so pathetic that you can't feel a thing when we're fucking, but oral sex is illegal! You don't want to go to jail, do you baby?"

I swear, some men will do ANYTHING to avoid a little muff-diving! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

Well played. Well played.

Honestly though, this is shit. No one will suffer this.
There is a law in Texas that says women aren't allowed to own more than six dildos. That is just as enforceable as any sodomy laws that would get passed.
satansbitch
There is a law in Texas that says women aren't allowed to own more than six dildos. That is just as enforceable as any sodomy laws that would get passed.

I wonder what the lawmakers think happens after the 7th dildo. The rapture?
"A SEVENTH DILDO?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE, WOMAN?! YOU HAVE REIGNITED THE BLACK PLAGUE, AND NOW THE DEMONIC DRAGON SHALL RISE FROM ABOVE?! QUICK, SOMEONE GET THE KNIGHTS OF STANDARDS AND PRACTICES DISPATCHED TO THIS HOME, IMMEDIATELY!!!"
I feel contrite and regret my sin of bringing up the 7th dildo and any pain I may have caused to my fellow human beings. tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login