Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Share Baby Shit Stories-Across the Web:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moos Share Baby Shit Stories-Across the Web:rolleyes2
August 03, 2013
Udder Fed Infant Stopped up
My 4 month old is breastfed, and up until a month ago would poop multiple times per day. In the past month she has only been pooping once every 8 or 9 days. Today marks 10 days since her last BM! She farts loudly and stinkily, and you can tell that she needs to poop by about the 6th day... Eventually she makes a big poop and she is fine -- but the poop is not your typical breastfed baby poop. It's got a lot more substance to it -- but still not a turd. I can't believe I'm even asking this question... Yeah, I can't believe it either!

6 y/o Holds It In
My daughter Rae has never been a good pooper. From the day she was born, she struggled getting out those bowel movements. At three days old, she was hospitalized for jaundice, a condition that can be alleviated when the baby poops often. When she was only a few months old, she would get severely constipated and let out blood-curtling screams whenever she pooped. When it was time for potty training, the pee came with no problem. The poop, however, is still a major issue. Rae is now 6 years old, and she poops less than once per week. She holds her poops until they seep out in her underwear for days at a time, then she finally lets out a crap the size of her arm! It always clogs the toilet. If it's a problem to the point the kid refuses to shit, then it sounds like an issue to be handled by a kid psychologist and it's doubtful anyone on the internet can help

Rainbow Shit Stories
My 6 day old breast milk fed baby's slimy orange poop?
I am really worried that my 6 day old baby girl is sick. She has not been pooping very much at all, maybe one dirty diaper in a day to a day and half for the past few days. I have been feeding her pumped breast milk. When I changed her dirty diaper just now it was this orange color and thin and slimy in consistency. I know that is not normal for a newborn, as it should be changing from the meconium to the more yellow color. My sister in law says it is likely becuase of food allergies, as I have been eating tons of eggs, peanut butter and dairy. What do you think? I think it's disgusting to blabber on the internet about your loaf's slimy orange shit

Green Poo
My baby's poop has been mustardy but has recently turned green. I am breastfeeding, is something wrong?...........EeWWWWW

Green, frothy stools
This can be a result of a hindmilk/foremilk imbalance. A true imbalance is rare. It is often seen accompanying a forceful letdown. Lactation consultants will help moms find a nursing pattern which works to combat this problem. If letdown it too forceful in the early weeks, the solution can be to allow milk to leak into a cloth diaper during letdown, then latch baby back on. Feeding two to three times off the same side may also show improvement. Caution should be used with same side feeding as it can decrease supply.JEEEZ. Why don't they just put the udder down so the kid can shit like a normal person?

Green, mucousy stoolThis can be a result of a virus. Often the only sign we see of a virus is in the green stool. This is evidence of malabsorption in the intestines. Watch for how many days and with what consistency it is occurring. With a virus, it will run its course over a few days and begin to improve. A virus which they can no doubt pass onto other people when Moo changes their diaper on restaurant tablesangry smiley

Blue Poo
My 7 weeks old son is having blue-grey poop and I can not find and answer. He has DS and he has heavy poop diapers with sticky blue-grey feces. He was born with low sugar levels and he was discharge from NICU from Pediatric endocrinologist with normal levels, but I am concern about pancreas problems or SDS syndrometwo faces puking

Yellow foamy poop?
Why does it look like this ?? It looks like yellow hair mousse coming out of his butt (he decided to poop while i was changing him!!) it doesnt seem normal to me... My mom said it should look yellow & seedy??Mr. T: I pitty tha fools WHY they care would be the better question, but Moos are ALWAYS discussing baby poo, always.shrug

http://www.incredibleinfant.com/health/baby-poop-color-chart/

The above link shows charts of baby shit colors from Raspberry to Hummus Brown and everything in between.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Moos Share Baby Shit Stories-Across the Web:rolleyes2
August 03, 2013
Dr. Oz had a show on a few years back with MODELS of (adult) poop to illustrate how it would look in certain medical conditions. It was both gross and funny at the same time.

jbs
August 03, 2013
Ugh, there went my plan to have a nice bowl of oatmeal for breakfast... two faces puking

How sad, that this is what these pathetic bitches have to talk about in their lives.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
August 03, 2013
If you have a medical concern, why not take it to a medical doctor, instead of Doctor Google? Sheesh.
August 03, 2013
Do they still make those toilet things that turn the water blue?

Yes indeed some of these kids need medical attention. Not going for 8, 9 days? That would raise serious alarm bells with me! Can't you get like - polyps or holes in the intestines from that?
Gag. My ex-boyfriend's friend's 5-year-old would shit herself (I don't know if she still does). She'd hold it in because she wanted to play instead.

Is this normal?

What do the parents do? They yell at her, spank her and then take her to the toilet.
August 03, 2013
I remember an article in an organic gardening magazine that showed what kind of pests were in your garden by showing what their turds looked like. Good thing we never had the bear turds.
August 03, 2013
I feel bad for Rae - if she screamed when she pooped when she was little, she might have something going on now that makes it painful to go. Moomoo needs to waddle off the Internet and to the doctor's office.

Also, the poor kid's named Rae, although it could be a lot worse.
August 05, 2013
yurble
If you have a medical concern, why not take it to a medical doctor, instead of Doctor Google? Sheesh.

Probably some of these women don't have health insurance. I can bet some won't take the time to get that free "poor Moo" crap, and the richer ones just won't budget it in, you know, cell phone money comes first.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 05, 2013
phoebe_e_brown
I feel bad for Rae - if she screamed when she pooped when she was little, she might have something going on now that makes it painful to go. Moomoo needs to waddle off the Internet and to the doctor's office.

Also, the poor kid's named Rae, although it could be a lot worse.

Can't they use children's enemas on her? I agree with Kim that Rae needs to see a child's psychologist. There is something mentally wrong with her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login