Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"How to Drop Your Sick Kid Off at Day Care...before the teacher figures it out":wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://mom.me/parenting/3916-how-drop-your-sick-kid-daycare/?p=2

The Nuts and Bolts of a Sick Kid Day Care Drop-Off

1. Never bring your kid to school if she has a fever.

2. Correction: Never bring your kid to daycare if you know she has a fever, which is why you should never take your child’s temperature, especially if she feels hot. The less you know, the less you have to lie about.

3. Teachers can tell when you’re lying. Like cops, they hear the same bullshit over and over again. If the teacher asks point-blank if your daughter has a fever, you can’t say no when the answer is yes without tipping her off. However, you can look her in the eyes and say, “Not that I know of.” Because it’s true. Information is your enemy.

4. Drop her off during a busy time, like at 8 a.m. Get lost in the herd of moms dropping off their healthy-for-now kids. Then run. Try to be in your car before your kid coughs.

5. Teach your child how to cough into her elbow. The less your kid coughs on others, the less likely the teacher is to call you at work.

6. Teach her how to say, “I have allergies.” If she’s particularly articulate: “year-round allergies.”

7. If the teacher does call you at work, don’t pick up the phone. Better yet, leave the phone in the car. How can you feel guilty about missing a call if you don’t have your phone with you? Remember: Information is your enemy.

8. Don’t return a call from daycare until the second voice mail. If your kid is really sick, they will leave multiple messages.

9. If you have to pick up your kid, wait until the end of the day. Pick her up an hour earlier than normal. You’ll still get there before closing time, but you won’t be leaving work too early.

10.You work when you’re sick—most people do. It’s the new America. And how can we compete in a global economy if our kids stay home every time they have a “cold” or “strep throat”? Take your sick kid to daycare. For yourself. For America.

Remember: Your kid got sick from some other Sh*tty Mom’s sick kid. Why should you be a hero and stop the virus in its tracks? Pay it forward.

eye rolling smileyMy sister works in a church day care/kindergarten and this is one of her biggest complaints! Apparently, even though this Moo was allegedly trying to be funny, these very methods are used on a regular basis to dump off sick kids! Sometimes they literally drop it off obviously sick and high tail it out of the parking lot before anyone can stop them! Then, like this cow's directions outline, they won't pick up their fucking cells or return calls. When they come to pick up the kid they feign innocence, "She was FINE when I left her here this morning!", lying sacks of shit that they are angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
This shit is what ends up getting the entire daycare, kyds and employees alike, sick. And causing dozens of PNBs to miss work. Parunts that pull this should be banned from their kyd being there. And we're the selfish ones.
If these stupid cunts wouldn't burn through their sick days on boxed wine benders and "mental health days" then they would actually have the prerequisite time off work available if their kid were to, you know, become disgustingly appallingly contagiously SICK. angry flipping off

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
Who gives a shit about the other kids - the poor handlers who aren't paid nearly near enough to deal with your snot dragon could get sick and not be able to come in to do their jobs! I would love it if all the daycare staff got sick and had to close the daycare down for a few days. It would force all the moomies to stay home from work with their own sick kyds.

If a kid comes into daycare sick they should isolate her from all the other kids. Put her in a makeshift quarantine and don't let her touch ANYTHING. I would love to see the Moo uproar about the daycare staff "shaming" and "discriminating against" her chyld and ostracizing her from the other kids. Well that's what you get when you knowingly pawn your little germ vector onto the innocent daycare staff.
Christhead
Who gives a shit about the other kids - the poor handlers who aren't paid nearly near enough to deal with your snot dragon could get sick and not be able to come in to do their jobs! I would love it if all the daycare staff got sick and had to close the daycare down for a few days. It would force all the moomies to stay home from work with their own sick kyds.

If a kid comes into daycare sick they should isolate her from all the other kids. Put her in a makeshift quarantine and don't let her touch ANYTHING. I would love to see the Moo uproar about the daycare staff "shaming" and "discriminating against" her chyld and ostracizing her from the other kids. Well that's what you get when you knowingly pawn your little germ vector onto the innocent daycare staff.

That's an excellent idea! They should isolate the feverish germ vectors AND call the kid's doctor and make them aware the kid is sick AND that Moo won't pick up the fucking phone. Perhaps she will answer a call from the pediatrician's office.shrug It could also be made into a policy that if the child has a fever when it arrives and the Moo doesn't respond to repeated attempts to locate her, they should simply call 9-11 and let the hospital and CPS sort it out with the cow.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Yep... I know a parunt has to give all kinds of info when registering kyd for daycare. They surely have 'next of kin' or 'doctor' or 'daddy' numbers in their files.
Daycare places are hard to arrange. They should simply have a policy that if your kid is found to be sick within the first hour after arrival and you do not come pick it up within another hour, your children are kicked out of the daycare permanently, and you lose whatever you've paid in advance. Make them sign a contract to that effect.
I know I shouldn't be surprised, but the fact that these cows actually strategize the dump n' dash is just more proof of how udderly (misspelling intended) selfish they are. Who cares about the day care workers or the other kids, it's all about Moo's convenience and wanting to get the little germ vector out of HER hair. Where is their outrage over "Won't someone think of the children?" when it comes to this brand of bullshit?? saying 'wtf'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
But remember, folks: we're the selfish ones. eye rolling smiley

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

yurble
Daycare places are hard to arrange. They should simply have a policy that if your kid is found to be sick within the first hour after arrival and you do not come pick it up within another hour, your children are kicked out of the daycare permanently, and you lose whatever you've paid in advance. Make them sign a contract to that effect.

My thoughts exactly. It's unnecessarily putting others at risk doing a dump 'n' dash with your sick kid and breeders who do this need to deal with the consequences in some way. Plus, daycare centers trade notes, so other places will likely be forewarned about a dump 'n' dash breeder.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Back in the day, when I was I daycare, there were isolation rooms, with cots, blankets, etc., and the teachers/aides could take your temp, give you meds, etc., if your parents were totally screwed and couldn't take off work or leave your kid with someone else.

I do, however, understand why they don't do that, anymore (putting the teachers/aides/other kids at risk, esp. if they're immunocompromised), and moo or duh should stay home with the kid, using his or her sick days, vacation days, FMLA, etc., and understand that their slack will not be taken up by anyone other than their supervisors.
Believe it or not, I actually feel sorry for the kid this time, for having such a selfish piece of crap for a moo.

I bet plenty of us have made the choice (or, worst case, have even been forced to by an employer) from time to time to slog through work or school with a fever or a hellish cold. It sucks, but it's a choice we had to make to pass a class or get a project done by deadline. When you're at the mercy of someone else, though, you don't HAVE that choice to make, and have to get through the day no matter how awful you feel. Moo could give a shit that her supposedly precious spawn could be deathly ill - just dump it and run, and then don't even call back when the school has to call and tell you to rescue your kid. Why do people like this bother breeding if they don't even actually have a shred of compassion for their offspring? saying 'wtf'
As I see it, yes the moomy should be required to stay at home with the spawn, but then since these mutants are always sick, then that leaves moo to take off tons of work days through the various avenues afforded to her because she spread her legs. This, as many of us have seen in our own workplaces, leaves us to pick up their slack when pweshush is sick.

Leave the damn things at home, lock the door, put on the tv, and leave some hot pockets out for the little shit and get your ass to work like the rest of the human race. This way, shitling doesn't infect anyone else (although I wouldn't give a shit if all the spawn at the daycare caught it) and moomy learns how to be a responsible adult working for a living.

I would think that this behavior would only be done by the moos that drop the loaf off at grandmoo's house while they go get tore up and whatever else because they have such a hard life taking care of their mistake for 20 minutes a day. I guess this can't be true if all moos do it, not just teen moomys. I'm glad they abandon the fuckers, but at least abandon it where it doesn't have to bother anyone else. They could always designate some street corner for the sprogs...then, at least sprogette will get to have some interaction with sproggly and they can form a loaf gang in their spare time on the street corner. Let them sort it out, since they're so speshullllll.

So, in summary:
1. If you're gonna work, fucking work! Don't call off every second for some little shitling issue. It's your bed.

2. Leave your loaves on the side of the street to bake in the sun. It'll find its way home if it wants to.

3. If you're gonna pull the shit above with dropping your shitstain off at the unsuspecting daycare center, you might as well start showing your total disregard for everything else and start acting like a fucking teenager, because you aren't an adult.

TL;DR - Don't spawn.
icyveinedcfguy
As I see it, yes the moomy should be required to stay at home with the spawn, but then since these mutants are always sick, then that leaves moo to take off tons of work days through the various avenues afforded to her because she spread her legs. This, as many of us have seen in our own workplaces, leaves us to pick up their slack when pweshush is sick.

Maybe if it wasn't always the moo - if these breeders instituted some equality in their own relationships - it wouldn't have quite as much impact on the workforce. One of my co-workers has a kid, and when it is sick he and his wife alternate days off work. But it seems like for most breeders, it's always the mawm's responsibility, which means that her co-workers suffer and women in general wind up looking less employable.
yurble
icyveinedcfguy

Maybe if it wasn't always the moo - if these breeders instituted some equality in their own relationships - it wouldn't have quite as much impact on the workforce. One of my co-workers has a kid, and when it is sick he and his wife alternate days off work. But it seems like for most breeders, it's always the mawm's responsibility, which means that her co-workers suffer and women in general wind up looking less employable.

Women in general should never be less employable, nor should they even appear to be less employable. We're all human beings here. I think the moo subset of the human race tend to be skewed towards loafing. These moos and duhs should take a page out of that moo/duh couple's book and swap spawn duty. Maybe they'd complain less....? :eyebrows
The bottom line is it's their kid and THEIR problem to secure adequate alternate supervision for it when it's sick. They know it's going to become sick at some point in it's day care career, so therefore they need back up places it can stay and be cared for in advance like Mee-Maw, Baby Daddy, arrange to swap out a favor with a stay at home Moo neighbor, or let their "Maiden childless aunt" watch it, I really don't give a shit! All I care about is they don't dump it off on unsuspecting groups of people, including the other spawn at daycare, to spread it's disease to the public and/or they don't constantly miss work because of their loaf. Their kid=their problem.

snark shark: one of the reasons I think the next great plague will have as part of its greatest vectors, the day care centers.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
icyveinedcfguy
Women in general should never be less employable, nor should they even appear to be less employable. We're all human beings here. I think the moo subset of the human race tend to be skewed towards loafing. These moos and duhs should take a page out of that moo/duh couple's book and swap spawn duty. Maybe they'd complain less....? :eyebrows

The problem is that these breeder women don't enforce equality in their own relationships, which has an impact on their work performance, which leads to some employers being wary of women in their 30s, because it is assumed that we will be the same way. That's why these women piss me off: their own shitty choices are affecting others.

Of course it isn't just what they do, but what they whine for, like maternity leave. I feel like I get screwed twice by that, once because I don't get the same consideration for my life (men are also affected in this way), but then again because employers assume that any woman of childbearing age is going to cost them. They are always thinking only of themselves, and not of other people. It would even benefit them if everyone were entitled to a sabbatical, because they wouldn't stand out as being less employable. But they are never interested in work-life balance for anyone else, only in maximizing what they can get in the short term, without thinking of the potential consequences.
kidlesskim
The bottom line is it's their kid and THEIR problem to secure adequate alternate supervision for it when it's sick. They know it's going to become sick at some point in it's day care career, so therefore they need back up places it can stay and be cared for in advance like Mee-Maw, Baby Daddy, arrange to swap out a favor with a stay at home Moo neighbor, or let their "Maiden childless aunt" watch it, I really don't give a shit! All I care about is they don't dump it off on unsuspecting groups of people, including the other spawn at daycare, to spread it's disease to the public and/or they don't constantly miss work because of their loaf. Their kid=their problem.

Sing it! I (and I suspect most others here) always try to have a Plan B for anything I'm involved in. It's called planning ahead and being responsible. I don't think I've ever known a breeder to do this when it comes to the care of their own goddamned kids. Like everyone else, I've been on the shit end of this with multitudes of co-irkers over the years, but my current boss is one of the worst. When her toadler's daycare has closures that are scheduled well in advance, she just takes the day off, saying "We don't have family here and I have no one to leave her with." Um, like you didn't know before you whelped that you didn't have famblee around? Like your fucking husband NEVER has to be inconvenienced or take time off from his job to take care of his own brat? Like you can't find SOME OTHER DAYCARE PLACE to take your spawn for one fucking day? I just don't get how you can't have ANY contingency plan for something supposedly as important as your chyld's care! the world 'fail' on flames

yurble
I feel like I get screwed twice by that, once because I don't get the same consideration for my life (men are also affected in this way), but then again because employers assume that any woman of childbearing age is going to cost them.

Actually, we get screwed three times because we have to pick up the breedermoos' slack when they are off on their 3-month baybee vacation. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
These same cunts would be howling in outrage if their precious snowflakes got sick because some other parent brought in their germ riddled brat instead of keeping them home.
Of all the.....slagging incompetent wastes of oxygen!

I have a compromised immune system. My immune cells attack each other and every fiber they can find. Top it off with a blood disorder, (chimaerism - two different blood types, though one is weaker), and a few other health problems. Bottom line is I catch every freaking thing that comes around. So on behalf of the daycare workers and others who are subject to your sick kid, may I offer a simple and concise FUCK YOU!

Love, Tarrakona
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login