Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bento Boxes for Brats: WTF happens to the crusts? :wtf

Bento Boxes for Brats: WTF happens to the crusts? :wtf
August 24, 2013
A moo blahgger is going on about bento lunches and how moos who do this are time wasters:

http://abandoningpretense.blogspot.com/2013/08/bento-boxes-wtf-do-they-do-with-crusts.html

(Note: The heifer never bothers to mention the fact that bento originated from Japan. Stupid moo cunt.)

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Bento Boxes for Brats: WTF happens to the crusts? :wtf
August 24, 2013
Why does it bother her so much what other people do with their time?

Oh wait, she's a moo, everyone's choices affect her personally, right? I forgot
She goes on and on about sandwiches but those first two are clearly rice. She said she researched it but somehow never seems to have come across the fact that those are Japanese.
August 24, 2013
pelucheux
She goes on and on about sandwiches but those first two are clearly rice. She said she researched it but somehow never seems to have come across the fact that those are Japanese.

Well, to be fair, most of these moocunts can't think past their white picket fences, much less beyond the borders of their nations.

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Quote from Bessie
And I do make my kid’s lunch every morning. He’s got a touch of ADHD, but if he eats non-organic food, he gets full-blown toss-yourself-out-the-window ADHD. I can only handle ‘a touch’ – so we eat organic – which means I have to make his lunch, because obviously the crap they serve in the cafeteria is not organic.

WTF is "a touch of ADHD"? Is that what the doctor diagnosed? Or is it more likely that BessieMoo with her vast medical knowledge has decided it herself. Luckily it's cured by eating organic food.
August 24, 2013
Doesn't moomy know that organic food is a waste of money? How can non-organic food trigger ADHD? It doesn't matter what your brats food looks like. It still goes down the hatch anyways. Breeders and their love of very small, insignificant details. If she hates all the food waste, compost it. If she wants more organic food, grow it yourself with said compost. Stop wasting time with pretty food and do something creative and constructive.
August 24, 2013
What makes me think Dr. Google diagnosed this one? smile rolling left righteyes2

Bento brat needs a box on the ears. Not organic food.
August 24, 2013
There is an argument that most cases of ADHD are nothing more than brats hyped up on sugar and processed foods. Moo still doesn't need to be worried about organic crap. All she has to do is make sure Bratley isn't eating chicken nuggets with mac and cheese for dinner every night.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
August 24, 2013
A couple of them are over the top, but the one that is actually made of bread (the winne the pooh one) would be so fucking easy to make.

Rambling on about the time, and the waste and all this crap, but look at it- actually fucking look at it. It's a shape that you can probably get in cookie cutter form, with a few shavings of I don't know... olives or something.

And the rice ones are balls of rice with lettuce, seaweed etc. No waste, and again pretty easy if you actually look at it.

How she wrote an entire post about crusts is impressive yet depressing. How she didn't realise that crusts aren't an issue because they're RICE is baffling.

Holy shit, she's fucking annoying.

And she's celebrating the "trolly comments" and "making it" on her FB. ><

All the "trolls" were doing were disagreeing with her. And of course, all of the fat moos were rubbing her udders. ><
August 25, 2013
Snark Shark
"He’s got a touch of ADHD"

translation: HE'S A BRAT.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
August 25, 2013
You know, at least those people are taking the trouble and care to make a nice lunch for their kid instead of stuffing it full of fast food.

And talk about wasting time, why is this bitch running her navel gazing blog instead of doing TMIJITW? How much time is that taking every fucking week? Hypocrite.

Listen up moos, stop glurging and surfing the web and you know, raise your children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
August 25, 2013
I did look through some of the comments, and one commenter called Moomy Blahgger out. She basically said "You DO know bento comes from Japan, right?", and of course, Moomie Dearest freaked out. smile rolling left righteyes2

Her and her followers are all brainwashed.
popcornculturejunkie
I did look through some of the comments, and one commenter called Moomy Blahgger out. She basically said "You DO know bento comes from Japan, right?", and of course, Moomie Dearest freaked out. smile rolling left righteyes2

That was me grinning smiley

I couldn't help it. I have a compulsion to tell the truth and correct people when they spout bullshit.
August 25, 2013
Dingo8YourBaby
You know, at least those people are taking the trouble and care to make a nice lunch for their kid instead of stuffing it full of fast food.

And talk about wasting time, why is this bitch running her navel gazing blog instead of doing TMIJITW? How much time is that taking every fucking week? Hypocrite.

Listen up moos, stop glurging and surfing the web and you know, raise your children.

Exactly. If someone wants their kids' lunch to look like Hello Kitty, that's their choice. Maybe it's their way of having a creative outlet in the mornings. Better than throwing a lunchable or some Chef Boyardee in there so they can get back to Farmville and The View.

I think her real issue with this is along the same lines of how they bash other moos who manage to go out well dressed with nice hair and makeup instead of going out with greasy hair and a jogging suit. Makes them look bad
August 25, 2013
think_about_it
popcornculturejunkie

I couldn't help it. I have a compulsion to tell the truth and correct people when they spout bullshit.

thumbs upwink :drkbddy :beer :jump :yr

popcornculturejunkie
think_about_it
popcornculturejunkie

thumbs upwink :drkbddy :beer :jump :yr

Thanks! grinning smiley For what it's worth, I just went back and posted a follow up.
August 25, 2013
Ignorant cunt moo. I love, too, how they're acting as though this here new ben-tow thingy is only starting to become popular in America. Wow, they don't get out much, or at the very least are not bothered to look around at anyone else's blogs (What? Self-absorbed behavior from a moo blogger?? Impossible!). The first time I remember seeing a cluster of LiveJournal, English language bento blogs was at least 7 years ago, and that's only because I was looking around for recipes and stumbled upon them by accident.

As for the waste, I don't know what they do in other countries, but after doing a little bit of hunting around (bleh, even Japanese moomy blogs are nauseating), I seem to find two main camps. Those who try to make their bento with as little waste as possible (they're not really the kind of obsessive it takes to get into kyara-ben - those elaborate character bento), and the ones who make the character bento...and they don't seem to mention what they do with the leftover odds and ends.

If I had to take a wild stab at guessing what most people do, though, they probably stick the leftover bits into their own lunches. Little corners of veggies, fruit, olives, etc. make a pretty nice randomly tossed salad next to a bowl of rice, or a rice ball! Wastefulness, especially where food is concerned, is largely frowned upon in Japan, so I don't get the feeling people just throw that stuff in the trash. Unless they're little tiny bits of things which wouldn't have produced too much waste to begin with.

This cow who's criticizing just kind of sounds like a cultureless soccer moo loudmouth type who automatically hates anything she's not familiar with. Same with her commenters. Good on you guys who commented! She really should have educated herself before bashing all over bento-making. What an idiot.
August 25, 2013
At least bento boxes are healthy. But there is no way I would make mini art for some ungrateful brat to eat.

I love sushi!
August 25, 2013
I found this blog a few years back. It doesn't look like it's updated anymore, but this woman is famous in Japan for her bento. She is a third degree blackbelt!

It's all in Japanese, but I just looked at the pictures.

Japanese Bento

This site is more practical with great recipes. I have the cookbook too. The recipes are delicious!

Just Bento

And no, the Japanese do frown upon wasting food, so the odd bits would be used and not thrown away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login