Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Drive careful, I have chylllldren in my car:faint

Posted by aliceblue 
Drive careful, I have chylllldren in my car:faint
August 27, 2013
Yet another idiotic moo who thinks people know or care what is in her car. http://thestir.cafemom.com/toddler/160006/why_you_should_never_nearly

Apparently after a near miss, moo leaps from her vehicle and
"was yelling loud, telling her that "I have kids in the car!" as my arms waved frantically pointing back at my car behind hers, "YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!! YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL!!"

Of COURSE we have to use the words "mama bear"
Okay, crazy lady, she probably thought. I don't blame her. I was her. I was once a not so careful driver who probably once worried more about what music I was listening t.... over making sure I didn't crash into anything. But that person is long gone. I am a mother now and part of my existence is to protect my kids from harm. This girl was the "enemy", putting their lives in danger and the full roar of my mama bear was out, claws and all.....
OK how many CF hear worry about music over auto accidents. Any idea how expelling a parasite from your uterus changes that?smile rolling left righteyes2

Then she tries to justify being a mental case by playing the moo card
I may have scared her for that moment, but I was scared. Motherhood is terrifying -- you have your heart existing outside your body and you have to protect it. :BS

"We're not hurt, Mommy," my daughter reminded me.
And we weren't. But I was. I was hurt and wounded and going through a whole lot. It was one of those moments that if it happened in a happier time perhaps I wouldn't have reacted so strongly. But no one should ever get in the way of a mother going through some stuff and feeling as if the safety of her kids was in danger.

Yeah, because ONLY moos go through "stuff" and the rest of the word better know when it's happening and get out of their way. What a cunt!angry flipping off
Re: Drive careful, I have chylllldren in my car:faint
August 27, 2013
Yes, we all have a casual disregard for our lives and the lives of others which only spawning can change. smile rolling left righteyes2 (Specifically, it changes people who think they are immortal and the center of the universe into people who think that they - and their external id - are the only people who truly exist, and they wind up giving fewer fucks about the rest of humanity than they did in their younger days, when they were irresponsible toward everyone equally.)
August 27, 2013
Oh man....over here we have a lot of people use those "baby on board" stickers in the back of their cars. Variants include "little monkey/monster on board" for boys and "little princess on board" for girls. Vomit.

I drive within the rules of the road all the time, no matter who is in front of me. Cos, y'know, all life is equal, your kyds lives are not more precious than anyone else's and are not going to make me drive any differently!
I don't give a fuck what's in your car, bitch. In fact, years ago, I used to have one of those little yellow signs too--only mine said "CHILD IN TRUNK". waving hellolarious A few people thought it was awful--which totally made my day. Don't know what happened to it, but I saw a sticker that says "Baby In Trunk"---might just have to order it. winking smiley
yummynotmummy
Oh man....over here we have a lot of people use those "baby on board" stickers in the back of their cars. Variants include "little monkey/monster on board" for boys and "little princess on board" for girls. Vomit.

I drive within the rules of the road all the time, no matter who is in front of me. Cos, y'know, all life is equal, your kyds lives are not more precious than anyone else's and are not going to make me drive any differently!

ALL of this totally. I've said those exact words a million times---I'm not driving any differently on account of your fucking crotchfruit and I drive carefully regardless of what's in your damn car. I don't give a shit if widdle pwecious fuck trophy two faces pukingis in your backseat or it's your 90-year old Grandma Moses. Your 2 month old squalling shitsack :baybie1is not one bit more important than someone's husband/wife/granny/etc. Someone needs to come up with a line of anti-"Shitsack On Board" signs for the childfree---they'd make a killing, 'cause we can't possibly be the only ones who find these people annoying.
August 27, 2013
I'm calling bullshit on moo's version, I'm willing to bet almost anything that she was the idiot who wasn't paying attention (probably handing yet another snack or juice box to her toadlers or otherwise ignoring everything around her because moohood gave her delusions that she always has the right of way and owns the roads) and was the one who almost hit the car pulling out of the grocery store. Hell, I'll bet real story is that Roadrage McMoocunt changed lanes without looking, almost hit the girl's car and went into a typical "mama bear" rage at her to the point that she apologized just to shut the raving loon up and so she could get the hell away.
grifen411
I'm calling bullshit on moo's version, I'm willing to bet almost anything that she was the idiot who wasn't paying attention (probably handing yet another snack or juice box to her toadlers or otherwise ignoring everything around her because moohood gave her delusions that she always has the right of way and owns the roads) and was the one who almost hit the car pulling out of the grocery store. Hell, I'll bet real story is that Roadrage McMoocunt changed lanes without looking, almost hit the girl's car and went into a typical "mama bear" rage at her to the point that she apologized just to shut the raving loon up and so she could get the hell away.

I'm betting the cunt was talking/texting/driving/trying to beat her spawn into submission all at the same time and didn't notice the girl in the white car. She's fucking lucky that it wasn't some gang banger

that she chose to unleash her fucking "mamma bear" syndrome on---she'd have a few fucking holes in her head and widdle pweciouses :kyd :baybie1 would be moo-less.

August 27, 2013
In my experience the world's crappiest drivers are the ones with the loaf on board stickers. Maybe the other driver saw this thing and was trying to get away from it.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
August 27, 2013
You know what, maybe the other driver WAS being unsafe. Okay. Is she going to do this every damn time? She wants to model this ridiculous freak-out behavior for her kids? Does she want them to learn to flip the fuck out every time something goes wrong?

And I agree with other posters...I drive pretty damn safely, and I figure that benefits everyone on the road...adults, kids, dogs, whatever. Your baaaaaaabies aren't any more deserving of that than anyone else's granny, college student, or pet chimp.

"KIDS IN TRUNK"...heh heh, the Trunk Monkey would take care of those lil squallers right away.

Also, this conversation between Spouse and I totally happened:
Me: Huh. That car has one of those stupid "Baby on Board" signs.
Him: Oooh, aim for that one!!!
August 27, 2013
randomcfchick

Also, this conversation between Spouse and I totally happened:
Me: Huh. That car has one of those stupid "Baby on Board" signs.
Him: Oooh, aim for that one!!!

Congratulation on picking a "keeper."bouncing and laughing
A few years ago we were living in TX. My own encounter with insane she bear: I was driving my adorable little 2 seat convertible (top down) out of a grocery store parking lot. Not crowded, lots of empty parking spots. I backed out of my spot and was driving towards exit to road. In front of me on the right, a gigantic SMooV (with all the requisite decals of spawn and their sporting equipment on back window) starting to back out of parking spot. It definitely would have hit me. I stopped and of course hit my horn since the beast was still backing out. SMooV came to a halt. I edged around it to continue to road. When I heard "You stupid bitch! What are you doing driving that car? I couldn't even see you. You could have made (!) me hit you. My kiiiiidddds are with me. Start driving something bigger!" I kid (hah!) you not. I was so flabbergasted by this woman and her verbal assault, I just shook my head and drove off. I imagine she is as miserable a creature today as she was on that particular day. Twit.
August 27, 2013
me in az
"You stupid bitch! What are you doing driving that car? I couldn't even see you. You could have made (!) me hit you. My kiiiiidddds are with me. Start driving something bigger!"

This attitude is sadly common. They don't realize that their inattentiveness + driving large vehicle with poor blind spots =/= other people should drive "larger" vehicles. I borrowed my bro's Celica once, and before I left the curb he cautioned me that it had blind spots you could park a freighter in. And guess what? I adjusted my driving habits accordingly! I didn't just figure that other people should run out and buy different vehicles just because I chose to borrow Bro's car! I also learned that I didn't like having poor mirror coverage, and made a mental note to get a car that was a little safer in that area. Idiot in the S-moo-V that you encountered should ponder that.
August 27, 2013
You people just have to get with the program! Moos own the world, don'tca know!

jbs
August 27, 2013
johnnybsterile
You people just have to get with the program! Moos own the world, don'tca know!

jbs

This is why I'll park my big truck across three piggo parking spaces anytime I can get away with it.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
August 27, 2013
My comment:
Why don't we just say that you should never almost crash your car into ANYBODY ELSE'S car and leave out the self importance BS about how much more spayshull a Mom and her kids are?

jbs
August 27, 2013
me in az
A few years ago we were living in TX. My own encounter with insane she bear: I was driving my adorable little 2 seat convertible (top down) out of a grocery store parking lot. Not crowded, lots of empty parking spots. I backed out of my spot and was driving towards exit to road. In front of me on the right, a gigantic SMooV (with all the requisite decals of spawn and their sporting equipment on back window) starting to back out of parking spot. It definitely would have hit me. I stopped and of course hit my horn since the beast was still backing out. SMooV came to a halt. I edged around it to continue to road. When I heard "You stupid bitch! What are you doing driving that car? I couldn't even see you. You could have made (!) me hit you. My kiiiiidddds are with me. Start driving something bigger!" I kid (hah!) you not. I was so flabbergasted by this woman and her verbal assault, I just shook my head and drove off. I imagine she is as miserable a creature today as she was on that particular day. Twit.

There is NOTHING scarier than a SMooV with it's brake lights on in a parking lot because the driver does not care about hitting someone because we are all supposed to get out of their way. I hate those bloated things, no one can see out of them. I guess they give the dumbasses a lot of cup holders and that famughleee look.
August 27, 2013
I had *yet another* incident the other day - at this store I often go to, and I go in 'the back way'. As do many.

This 'back entrance' is right after this huge intersection - where the lights are very short - like 2, 3 cars will go through and then it changes. Needless to say - people become impatient and creative.

So I pass the cross street, there's a gas station and then the (rear) store entrance. OK, no problem - light turns green, you go, pass the gas station, turn right into the store.

EXCEPT - some MOORON was coming straight at me! - she couldn't wait and decided to go into the opposite / oncoming traffic lane - to bypass the line of cars there and get into the store entrance.

And - she had kids in the car - I SAW them in the back seat! I could've hit her HEAD ON! So she zooms into the entrance, I turned in right after, and I was going to hunt her down in the parking lot and RIP INTO HER!

You decide to gamble on driving *in the opposite lanes* - just so you can get into the goddamned store a few minutes sooner? angry smiley You wanna kill yourself, YOUR KIDS, and ME all at the same time???

But then what she did - she didn't park at all - kept on going to the store's "front entrance" and exited that.

BYPASSING STOP LIGHTS VIA PRIVATE PROPERTY IS ILLEGAL!!! angry smiley

Many spots around here - they have signs up about this / DO NOT do this.

You can't wait 2, 3 more minutes for the goddamned light? REALLY? You will jeopardize multiple lives by going into the opposite lanes so you can get to the damn store entrance maybe a minute or two earlier? If that even?

And anyone familiar with this intersection knows - that the lights are short and thus all sorts of people - blow through the lights, 3 through on the yellow? Try 6. And a few more on the red. And once they do manage to get into position to move - they hit the gas, HARD.

Ima guess that DANGER COW *is* familiar or else she wouldn't have pulled such a maneuver.

And then she was just 'cutting through' the store to bypass this light / intersection? smile rolling left righteyes2

Way to gamble with multiple lives, including your kids, to save a couple minutes! angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley
Zzelda:

In her defense, which is something that I loathe to do, if I had kids I would want to die, too...
August 27, 2013

Start driving something bigger!

No, head-up-the-ass cows need to start driving something SMALLER, since they are always showing that they are incapable of safely handling a large vehicle. I don't understand the vehicle upgrading because they get knocked up.

"OMG, I have one WHOLE baby, I need a bigger caaaarr!" Or in most cases, a minivan.

No, I will fucking not drive 'safely' because you have a snot monkey 'on board'. Because your idea of 'safe' tends to mean 10-15 miles under the speed limit, successfully making me late for work and stressing my whole department out. The only time I exercise extra caution is when I have some idiot in a pickup in front of me and there's a dog loose in the back, standing on the toolbox. I'm always afraid the poor puppy is gonna fly out when they come to a stop and I'll squash it.
August 27, 2013
Cuntzilla
Start driving something bigger! angry smiley

I'll start driving something bigger...as soon as you start eating out of a feedbag that DOESN'T obstruct your field of vision! angry flipping off

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
popcornculturejunkie
Cuntzilla
Start driving something bigger! angry smiley

I'll start driving something bigger...as soon as you start eating out of a feedbag that DOESN'T obstruct your field of vision! angry flipping off

THIS ^ ^^ waving hellolarious
August 27, 2013
I am only interested in the vehicle in my own lane. That's the one that will cause me to have an accident. As long as the other vehicles remain in their lanes, no problem exists. So, Moo, KEEP YOUR DAMN BRATMOBILE IN YOUR LANE! GET OFF THE IPHONE, STOP TEXTING YOUR CONCUBINE, STOP FAWNING OVER YOUR KIDS, AND STOP DRIFTING INTO MY PASSENGER SEAT!
I for one love baby on board signs. They show you exactly where not to park if you don't want a dent or a mirror swiped off and they also tell you when to slow down because babies and kids made for bad, preoccupied drivers.

As for their purpose, I thought it was always to alert someone that there's a baby in the car in the case of an accident or emergency.
If your children have to insist that they're fine and not hurt, you need to stop fucking flipping out. Clearly you're disturbing them with your reaction.

Also, your behavior? Is what they will inevitably mimic when they have their own lives. Irresponsible fucking breeders teaching their kids to be high-strung and neurotic just like themselves. e_e
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login