Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mama and Papa bear threaten to call the cops because someone can't keep her hands to herself. confused smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
From our "lovely" matron of manners at EHell.com!

So, this kid had just had her wisdom teeth removed, and apparently the procedure required the removal of a molar or two as well. Obviously, the girl was in some pretty bad pain, and was knocked out on pain mends on the sofa. Moo decides to let a neighbor come and "check on Ella and chat". Ummmm...okay...I mean, when I was sick or otherwise indisposed, my parents would typically forego the social visits in favor of, you know, me getting some rest. But whatever, I clearly have no idea what's best for a kid who just went through a painful and draining surgical procedure.

This is a direct quote from the Moo on what happened when "Jennifer" came over:

EHell Moo
When Jennifer came over, Ella had just taken a pain pill and was sleeping on the sofa in the family room. Jennifer walked up to her, and (it still makes me furious to think of this) SQUEEZED her cheeks, HARD! My daughter immediately woke up and burst into tears. Jennifer GIGGLED (yes, giggled!) and pranced away to my kitchen to get herself a drink. I stood there, furious and in total shock but managed to compose myself and comfort Ella, who was sobbing in pain and was totally confused as to what what happened to her. I got her a cold pack and got her back to sleep and went into the kitchen, nearly shaking with fury, to find Jennifer sipping away at a Mimosa. It took every thing I had not to break her jaw. I told her that Ella was unwell (thanks to you, you evil b****!) and Jennifer needed to leave immediately. She looked confused but downed the rest of her drink and left.

Here's the thing, this reaction I could totally understand and possibly even support. Someone hurts your kid, you tell them to leave, you take care of your kid. That makes sense to me! Here's where things got a bit out of hand, in my opinion:

EHell Moo
I called my husband and managed to tell him what happened through furious tears. He was livid and even said I should call the police on this woman. I didn’t want to go to that extreme but vowed that I would never, ever, ever speak to Jennifer again. Ella was in horrible pain for several hours after this and no amount of pain medication and ice helped. I was horribly upset, which made her three younger brothers upset, then their still-fuming father came home and disturbed the peace even more by calling both his and my parents and ranting to them about what happened. This might have been inappropriate on his part, but that is how he deals with anger and I suppose I should be thankful that’s all he did rather than marching over to Jennifer’s and dealing with her “old school”, as he would say.

:eh??

Police? Really?

Honestly, I don't really know what to think of this. It kills me to actually agree with the Damn about something, but seriously, was it necessary to get all FOUR of your little hellions whipped into a frenzy over one dumbass who can't keep her hands to herself? A dumbass that YOU invited over? I just...ugh! I just don't know. Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?
I'm almost thinking the story was fabricated. Those ehell bitches are all crazy!
That seems like the only logical solution, because this shit's just too odd to make any sense.
I have to wonder if Jennifer was informed about the wisdom teeth operation beforehand or just thought it would be cute to pinch the cheeks of a sleeping teenager, not knowing anything about what she had gone through?

Cuz she sounds perfectly oblivious. And this is just like peeps at ehell to leave out a salient detail like NOT INFORMING THE NEIGHBOR SURGERY HAD JUST HAPPENED.
And then getting all up in a lather because it should have been obvious or some other dumb shit.

Haven't read the thread... Should I go look? Mmm...
Sounds like made-up shit to me. The "giggling", the Mimosa (as opposed to a non-alcoholic drink), the out-of-control husband to countermand the "reasonable" moo... Calling bullshit on this.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
Diagnosis: Drama Llama ( fictionalized or exaggerated)
Drama whoring from eHell? Unthinkable! eye rolling smiley

That forum is amazing. It's like all they do is invent things to get upset over. They must actually like all that hand-wringing, pearl-clutching and clucking.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

E-Hell is like soap operas and Jerry Springer rolled into one. Everyone just likes to bitch and moan and make drama...all the while painting themselves to be perfectly innocent victims. The amount of lying and passive aggression on that site is astounding and I would say at least 95 percent of the members there are mentally ill. It's nothing but a bunch of cackling hens trying to out-drama one another.

Take anything you read on E-Hell with a whole shaker of salt.
Cambion
E-Hell is like soap operas and Jerry Springer rolled into one. Everyone just likes to bitch and moan and make drama...all the while painting themselves to be perfectly innocent victims. The amount of lying and passive aggression on that site is astounding and I would say at least 95 percent of the members there are mentally ill. It's nothing but a bunch of cackling hens trying to out-drama one another.

Take anything you read on E-Hell with a whole shaker of salt.

I remember you from eHell, and how all the fucking moos would low about how you were always so insulting to people who have children, or whatthefuckever. I still go there occasionally because some of the threads are entertaining (they do have good tips on saving money around the house and such) but I hardly ever post. The Dame went insane and banned almost everyone not autistic, a moo or Mormon awhile back and it's descended into complete retardation since then. Oh well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login