Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Anon Mom Post: this time with retarded rapist dad

Posted by jmc 
Another Anon Mom Post: this time with retarded rapist dad
September 05, 2013
http://www.mommyish.com/2013/08/29/i-had-a-child-with-a-pedophile/

I just CANT with this stupid cunt. That poor girl is going to have a HORRIBLE life...hope she doesn't start raping babies in 10-12 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: Another Anon Mom Post: this time with retarded rapist dad
September 05, 2013
She never once considered not having this baby either, apparently. Just "pregnant, oh well". The whole thing makes me ill.
September 05, 2013
That child is likely going to feel guilt for most, if not the rest, of her life for something that's in no way her fault.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
September 05, 2013
:hs

I dunno... stuff like this is kinda why I never fucked around with men I barely knew in the first place. shrug
September 05, 2013
I'm assuming Moo did not abort because she stuck her head in the sand about the paternity of the clump, figuring it had to be her boyfriend's because he wasn't the sex offender. Then he demanded the paternity test after the loaf came out and learned that way that the kid belonged to Chester. Still, it was an unwanted pregnancy either way, so I don't get why abortion wasn't considered. Who the fuck was holding a gun to the idiot's head and forcing her to carry to term?

Honestly, I don't think I would even tell the girl about her kiddy-diddling Duh. Maybe she'll find out about him as an adult if she were to research her family tree, but does she really need to know growing up that Daddy raped two toddlers when he was a teenager, one of which was his cousin (making him an incest-pedo)? I don't think this guy should be getting any visitations at all, even in the fucking courthouse. There is no reason for a child rapist to have contact with any biological children he has produced...though I have to say I'm surprised that a pedo would be interested in a grown woman's cooter.

And I very much doubt he has not sexually abused someone else since his last offense (about 10 years ago). This was not a matter of a couple of four-year-olds playing doctor - this was a pubescent boy who was more than old enough to know better taking advantage of two defenseless young girls. I wouldn't be surprised if he dipped his wick in his cousin again. Being that she's mentally handicapped (who knows exactly how handicapped), she might not be able to tell anyone what her cousin does to her. He may only have been caught before because someone saw him, or the sane girl tattled.

Moo goes on about how angry and sick she feels. Yeah, imagine what your kid will feel like if/when she learns she was fathered by a pedo. That totally won't fuck her head upor anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login