Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Death Scream at the $ Store

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Death Scream at the $ Store
September 03, 2013
A few days ago I was at the dollar store. I only had a few items but there were two parties in line in front of me at the checkout and the first was taking some time. And then, from several feet away but behind a display so I could not see the source, I hear....

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam..

And then again. And again. And again. And again. Followed by wailing babble, undecipherable save the word "WAAAANNNNT" appearing every other word. And then,

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

And again. And again.

Eventually Moo, a docile 4ish she child, and IT, the screeching mouth from hell, come around to line up behind me.

The first customer finishes checking out.

The clerk greets the second customer.

The second customer returns the greeting.

This goes on and on and eventually I have to take a closer look to see what has caused my hair to bleed. It's a girl, being held by Moo, who is telling her, quietly, "Now you're going to hurt everyone else's ears too." But it's not Moo's useless non-parental non-controling pathetic response that gets me. It's that the girl appears to be about FIVE OR SIX YEARS OLD.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM "I'm telling daddy!!! Boo hoo!" SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Kicking moo, hitting her, red-faced drooling snot-nosed screeching howling raging mess AND SHE'S NOT A TWO-YEAR-OLD SHE'S FIVE OR SIX. She knows damned well what she's doing. She is deliberately screaming over and over as loud as she possibly can because she a raging psychopath and wants to tear her mother's eyes out but isn't quite old enough to do that yet.

Mercifully, after the clerk and I exchange a few exaggeratedly polite and knowing courtesies, I finally check out. As I get in my car and prepare to leave, Moo and siren exit the store. (Really, Moo? All that for a pack of gum or whatever allowed you to follow me out within 5 seconds to give my ears another taste of Howlzilla's screechhole?) As I drive away, Moo is attempting to lock Satania in her car seat and as they pass out of view a block away from the store, I hear, loudly and clearly,

For the love of God, lady, get control of that wraith before you've got a real problem on your hands.
Anonymous User
Re: Death Scream at the $ Store
September 03, 2013
THIS is why it should still be legal to backhand small childryn in public.
September 03, 2013
A loud, abrupt "Shit that fucking thing up" gets silence very quickly. I'm also not afraid to shout it. People often look at me like I'm insane when I do it but I feel it's a trade off. I get a peaceful shopping experience and I don't get baby stalked.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
September 03, 2013
I have heard that type of steel-spike-through-the-skull banshee wail a few times myself.

Last time, I was in the grocery store. The source was not to be seen, but once the assault entered my brain, I literally jumped, my heart leapt into my throat and felt like someone had squeezed it, I gasped, and thought WHAT IN THE HELL before I could place it. Scared the living shit out of me. I had a primal reaction to it, was so bad.

How you could stay in line is beyond me.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2013
I had to go to wal-moo, the other day, and was (naturally) treated to the sound of one of those shitheads that cries SO LOUD and SO HARD that it stops to take a breath... And keeps fucking doing it. Had I not known better, I would've looked for the nearest tornado shelter.

As I was proceeding to the check-out, thinking it had finally deprived itself of oxygen and passed out, or that its moo stuffed its piehole with something, it startled the shit out of me, simultaneously inducing a fiery rage and pounding blood vessels in my head. Before I realized I was speaking, I said, "Oh my FUCKING GOD! SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THAT AIR-RAID SIREN THE FUCK UP! Christ on a fucking CRACKER!!"
The cashier started laughing, and I told her I felt bad for her for having to deal with that shit all day. I shortly thereafter escaped to my house, a xanax, and some Six Feet Under. FTR, fiancé and I were purchasing a vacuum; we should've been free of screaming, rotten spores, and the vile specimens who sloughed, forcing their toxic existence onto society. Don't appliances and cleaning apparati and supplies repel moos and the eardrum explosives they produce?

Target, yesterday; wedding registry. Every corner we turned offered us an even more flabbergasting encounter with fucking breeder insanity than the one immediately preceding it. While I indulged in a Link-esque side quest (trying to find a goddamned bra, and the brand and style they have there was conveniently missing ONLY IN MY PARTICULAR SIZE), I had repeated encounters with the fucking McBreedersons from hell. It was a family dressing room (there wasn't another one in the whole store), and I was at the complete opposite end of the whole setup from those obnoxious fucks. They were so motherfucking loud and NEVER shut the fuck up, and there were 3 girls, a moo, and a duh. Every time they pushed me to my limit, I'd mouth off, bc goddammit, the fun of endo struck right in the middle of everything, and I just wasn't having that shit. FUCKING SERIOUSLY, and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST were favorites from my end. Courtney, Caitlin, and another one, plus moo, were almost fucking yelling, and they were bickering constantly. I almost went ahead and joined them in their dressing room, bc it was so bad, I might as well have let them see the homocidal rage on my face. Then I left and came back. One of the little bitchleighs was actually fucking whining like someone half her age (she was around 12), and after more bitching from another bitchleigh and the moo, RIGHT before I fucking got myself onto the 10pm news, duh said they had to be out of the store in 10 minutes, and that he was sick of hearing cuntleigh's whining. I very sharply and loudly said, "THANK GOD." As I was leaving the area, I noticed the attendant visibly shaking, and I felt so bad for her, that if I'd had something on me, I'd have given it to her. You could see the "please kill me or render me deaf" look in her eyes. I was treated to jayden's unchecked meltdown in between trips to the dressing room, also, causing the stabby pain in/around/behind my eye and along side my head.

Today, I had the pleasure of waiting at the doctor's office... Which was packed to capacity, complete with close quarters, lots of toddlers, NO SUPERVISION of the toddlers, all of whom were screaming their fool heads off, while running amok, as if pretending to be bowling balls amongst the adult pins. I witnessed one foul little creep produce a nice, wet, COMPLETELY UNOBSTRUCTED COUGH, right into the face of a poor, sick old man, who was no more than 12 inches from her and her Oblivimoo. That was 2 feet to my left. 2 feet to my right was about the loudest screaming little fucker I've ever heard in my life, and duh didn't even let it cross his mind to take it outside, having signed in, knowing there would be plenty of time to shut it the fuck up, before he was called in to be seen.

Already had a headache. Was in the middle of .75-tilt, jumping-out-of-my-skin, anxiety attack. Almost achieved migraine status, but I got my shit filled and took it just in time to keep it from escalating. I swear to god, next time I'm going to pull a Brian Griffin, matching the fucking insanity, until the breeder and fucktarded screamer leave, or until tardler shuts the fuck up out of shear shock.
September 04, 2013
Courtney, Caitlin, and another one,
I'm sure it was more like Kourtknee, Kaytelynn, and Krotchlegih(?)

I tried the shriek tantrum as a toadler-- once. My Mom applied some "attitude adjustment" as she called it (a good, hard smack on the ass). That pretty much stopped THAT shit; bet is would have for Satan's spawn as well if moo wan't such a waster of oxygen.
September 04, 2013
My own practice - whenever I heard a crotchstain screech - is to go "Shhhhhh" softly but audible enough for the offending creature to hear. Whatever the fuck happened to children should be seen and not heard.
September 04, 2013
I'd love to go up to one of these screechers and scream blue murder right in their ears. Hey, if Cuntleigh and Tardlina can wail, then so can I. I won't be the only one leaving the store with almost-ruptured eardrums. If anyone asks, I'll just tell them I have autism. grinning smiley

I don't know why so many Moos are so allergic to spanking. When I hear a brat of any age screaming, I want to find it and slap its teeth into its lungs. I don't know about you guys, but smacking someone or something that is being fucking annoying feels great. I remember as a kid how good it would feel to kick or punch someone who was picking on me. And even then, all it took was one good smack to teach them what happens if they act like assholes. Why can't this work between parents and their spawn?

Slap the little fucker in the head and I bet they won't shriek ever again. In other words, give them something to cry about if they're going to expend all that energy screaming.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2013
Next time I go to any of the places I mentioned, I will be wearing steel wellies. I'll plead temporary insanity, awtizzm, Tourette's (not the swearing kind,), etc.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2013
My workplace has been plagued by foul screaming brats recently. The worst of which was a nine year-old girl with a minor foot laceration who turned up with both parents and two grandparents, both parents having left their workplaces to come to hospital with her. She was one precious, over indulged, melodramatic little shit who utilised the ear-busting shriek from start to finish. Her useless asshole family did nothing but add to the drama & cry. Her father made little silly threats of 'hurting' the attending nurse and I.
Part of me hoped he would try something,as he truly deserved being hit with a heavy blunt object for inflicting that roaring halfwit she-beast on the planet.
After a few minutes of silence,the death stare & minimal communication with the lot of them, I walked off and let them wait half an hour for a wound dressing. I was honestly at the point of slapping them and their disgusting brat. Had a headache for half an hour after listening to it.
God, I hate them.
September 05, 2013
embraer135
Her father made little silly threats of 'hurting' the attending nurse and I.

If only we could get administration to back us, that's a felony charge here. Problem is administration is worried about the bad PR. angry flipping off

September 06, 2013
I hate it when parents can't keep their cool in the hospital, because it freaks the damn kid out and makes things worse! When I was around nine or so, I cut my lip wide open and had to get stitches in my lip. Did I freak out at first when I realized I was bleeding? Oh, HELL YES! But my mom and grandma stayed completely calm and took me straight to the hospital. Never started screaming or crying and sure as hell didn't threaten anyone.

By the time we got to the hospital, I was down to sniffles and my grandma just kept saying "Don't worry, hun, you're gonna be fine."

By the time the doctor got to the actual sewing, I was just laying there, completely calm. The other doctors and nurses couldn't believe he was sewing on such a young girl, and she wasn't screaming the whole time.

Parents, it CAN be done! Just, for the love of God, STAY CALM!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login