Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

*Sigh* Another Celeb Is In Her 40s Inpig

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
*Sigh* Another Celeb Is In Her 40s Inpig
September 04, 2013
This time, it's Gwen Stefani. It's a shame since I kind of like her music back in high school.

Rumors are saying that she's trying to save her marriage by having the loaf.

I know she has the finanical means to raise the kid, but I'm still iffy about having kids while in your 40s, especially with overpopulation.

People under the comments are saying they hope it's a girl this time.
Re: *Sigh* Another Celeb Is In Her 40s Inpig
September 04, 2013
Ugh...these celebs serve as inspiration for geezer breeders and keep the bingos coming for CFs...
September 04, 2013
But she already has kids :headbrick

Why don't people ever try to save their marriages by actually working on the "couple" part of the relationship??

Lol@captcha: jjjjJ

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
Anonymous User
September 04, 2013
empresskitty

Rumors are saying that she's trying to save her marriage by having the loaf.

I respected and admired her edgy, versatile vocal style and fashion sense (even if some of it wasn't my personal taste). Now she's just a dumbass. What the fuck makes her think that having another goddamned kid will save her marriage? I just want to knock her upside her stupid fucking head, now.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2013
lisbeth
Why don't people ever try to save their marriages by actually working on the "couple" part of the relationship??

What? And waste a perfect excuse to squeeze out yet another Mini-Me, with all its attendant udder-rubbings and special privileges-- which is waaaaay more important? moo with baybeem
September 05, 2013
She said in a magazine that she had to lock herself in the bathroom to get some peace from the two screeching brats she already has.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
September 06, 2013
peace-n-quiet
She said in a magazine that she had to lock herself in the bathroom to get some peace from the two screeching brats she already has.

But, but...the 3rd time will be different! smile rolling left righteyes2:eh??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login