Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lost toy pic posted on Facebook

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Lost toy pic posted on Facebook
September 06, 2013
Toy story

I don't think I would have posted this on Facebook, probably just taken the thing to a lost and found and left it at that.
Anonymous User
Re: Lost toy pic posted on Facebook
September 06, 2013
ihateshriekers
Toy story

I don't think I would have posted this on Facebook, probably just taken the thing to a lost and found and left it at that.

Eh, I might have taken it home and washed it and kept it. Though I'm slightly crazy in the way that there's still a tiny part of me that anthropomorphizes stuffed animals, especially ones left behind...
September 06, 2013
think_about_it
ihateshriekers
Toy story

Eh, I might have taken it home and washed it and kept it. Though I'm slightly crazy in the way that there's still a tiny part of me that anthropomorphizes stuffed animals, especially ones left behind...

I would've done what the FBer did, only color a black eye in, put a squirt-gun to its head and rewrite the note to make it look like a ransom note.

NO MUNNY? NO BUNNY!

Why? Because I'm a dick. devil with smile.
Anonymous User
September 07, 2013
juniper jupiter

I would've done what the FBer did, only color a black eye in, put a squirt-gun to its head and rewrite the note to make it look like a ransom note.

NO MUNNY? NO BUNNY!

waving hellolarious Hahaha, I can't, this is GENIUS! :biggrin2
September 07, 2013
juniper jupiter
think_about_it
ihateshriekers
Toy story

NO MUNNY? NO BUNNY!

You and I would get along just fine, your mind is as twisted as minegrinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
September 07, 2013
think_about_it
ihateshriekers
Toy story

I've seen some garbage trucks with old stuff animals attached to the grill. Presumably they were found in the trash and someone decided to be sentimental and give them a second life as a hood ornament. That's certainly a let-down from what The Velveteen Rabbit promised.
September 07, 2013
yurble
I've seen some garbage trucks with old stuff animals attached to the grill. Presumably they were found in the trash and someone decided to be sentimental and give them a second life as a hood ornament. That's certainly a let-down from what The Velveteen Rabbit promised.

Being a car-free recumbent cyclist, I sometimes like to do fun things to decorate my unusual trikes and velomobiles.

One of my favourite vehicles is a velomobile with a roof.
It looks like a recumbent trike inside with an egg-shaped weather protection shell around it.

Many funny stories have resulted in using that vehicle, but a few that are relevant to this topic follow.

At a garage sale, I found a backpack-style kid's pajama bag that was the shape of a very flat cat. For the remainder of the day, " Flat Cat" was strapped to the roof of my velomobile. People loved it !

Years ago, I was an artist selected for a public arts project. I required several adult life-sized stuffed animals at a low price.
Luckily, it was still yard sale season, so I took my recumbent trike and an open cargo trailer (ie like a medium-sized tub on wheels) to find a few such HUGE stuffed animals.
When I found two adult sized gorillas, and I placed them sitting facing each other in the open bike trailer, I got a lot of applause and shrieks of happiness from bystanders, as I completed my other errands.

When I completed the art project, I had five animal-shaped trikes, who went on frequent display at various community events.
They got to these locations strapped to the roof of the velomobile, strapped to the rack of an open recumbent trike, strapped to a trailing bike, or in the open cargo bike trailer (ie highly visible).
Many people in my community loved seeing these large stuffed animal trikes travelling by bike to the community events.
September 07, 2013
juniper jupiter
think_about_it
ihateshriekers
Toy story

NO MUNNY? NO BUNNY!

You might be a dick but I love you for it.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
September 07, 2013
juniper jupiter
think_about_it
ihateshriekers
Toy story

NO MUNNY? NO BUNNY!

That's not dickish. What's wrong with it? I don't see anything wrong. angel with halo

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 07, 2013
Why would a parent let there kid take a stuffed animal to the beach is beyond me. I loved my stuffed white cat dearly, but she stayed home.
September 07, 2013
shy lurker
Why would a parent let there kid take a stuffed animal to the beach is beyond me. I loved my stuffed white cat dearly, but she stayed home.

Because Sproggie is likely to squall blue murder if told authoritatively that it's inappropriate to take a stuffed animal to the beach, and Moo has no backbone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login