Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another stellar mother, ciminal edition

Posted by thom_c 
Another stellar mother, ciminal edition
September 07, 2013
Although I's like to see the rest of the story...

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Dennys-Waitress-Accused-Of-sexual-assault-Man-at-Gunpoint-222675951.html

Denny's Waitress Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man at Gunpoint
Woman accused of picking up man, forcing him to have sex with friend in backseat

Woman accused of picking up man, forcing him to have sex with friend in backseat
Friday, Sep 6, 2013 | Updated 9:57 AM CDT

Woman Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man at Gunpoint

Cook County Sheriff's Department

Cierra Ross was held on $75,000 bail.

A south suburban Chicago woman is accused of participating in the rape of a Chicago man at gunpoint over the summer in the Near North Side.

Cierra Ross, 25, was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault and armed robbery for the alleged July 26 attack.

Police say a 33-year-old man was walking in the 400 block of North Kingsbury early that morning when Ross pulled up in a car and offered to give him a ride, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

After the man accepted the ride, Ross is accused pulled out a gun and ordering the man to get in the back seat and have sex with her friend, according to Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney Amanda Pillsbury.

Pillsbury says the victim was ordered to take his clothes off and he complied by taking off his shoes, pants and underwear before he was assaulted, and told to place his hands on the woman's breasts and buttocks during the attack.

The man reportedly begged one of his tormentors to stop, but eventually escaped by running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Authorities say the victim identified Ross, a mother of two, from a lineup. The other woman has not been charged.

rest at link

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Dennys-Waitress-Accused-Of-sexual-assault-Man-at-Gunpoint-222675951.html#ixzz2eDcpn68W

I bet there's more to this story

What a sick monster she is. If it were a man, there would be a much greater stink.
Re: Another stellar mother, ciminal edition
September 07, 2013
I seriously doubt that guy would be able to "perform" with a gun pointed at him the entire time.

I wonder if her friend was desparate to get inpig and they decided to just grab a sperm donor off the street?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
September 07, 2013
drake
I seriously doubt that guy would be able to "perform" with a gun pointed at him the entire time.

I wonder if her friend was desparate to get inpig and they decided to just grab a sperm donor off the street?

I thought the same. But then again, the sex might have been a way to 'pay' for the money and items they stole. Forced soliciting I guess...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
September 07, 2013
Reminds me of an old, old ethnic joke (ethnicity left out, not really relevant to the joke):

A tourist is driving through a rural part of Europe when bandits in the road holding a gun force him to stop. He gets out of the car.

The lead bandit says, pointing the gun at the tourist, "Now jack off."

The tourist freezes, but the bandit is serious. Okay, this could be worse, the tourist reasons, so he does as the bandit asks.

Then the bandit says, "Now jack off again."

The tourist is astounded, but after a long time and some difficulty succeeds.

But then the bandit says, "Now jack off again."

The tourist tries to protest, but the bandit still has a gun pointed at his head, so after quite some time he manages to jack off a third time. He's exhausted.

Then the bandit says, "Now you drive my sister into town."
September 07, 2013
kman
Reminds me of an old, old ethnic joke (ethnicity left out, not really relevant to the joke):

A tourist is driving through a rural part of Europe when bandits in the road holding a gun force him to stop. He gets out of the car.

The lead bandit says, pointing the gun at the tourist, "Now jack off."

The tourist freezes, but the bandit is serious. Okay, this could be worse, the tourist reasons, so he does as the bandit asks.

Then the bandit says, "Now jack off again."

The tourist is astounded, but after a long time and some difficulty succeeds.

But then the bandit says, "Now jack off again."

The tourist tries to protest, but the bandit still has a gun pointed at his head, so after quite some time he manages to jack off a third time. He's exhausted.

Then the bandit says, "Now you drive my sister into town."

Hey, a man has to look out for his sis waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
September 07, 2013
Dude was rolled by hookers smile rolling left righteyes2

PAHLEEZ!

Even us Transplants From Burbia got this! smile rolling left righteyes2

I feel like an Official City Slicker now! grinning smiley

:beer

Rather creative story he came up with, anyway. Sarcasm directed at the media, if that isn't clear.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login