Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh gets taken down by FB

Posted by thom_c 
Duh gets taken down by FB
September 08, 2013
Man Jailed After Bar Facebook-Shames Him for Bailing on $100 Tab

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/08/03/man-jailed-after-bar-facebook-shames-him-for-bailing-on-100-tab/#ixzz2eKLA3Dwo

After a night out, the only thing worse than waking up with a bad hangover would be waking up to discover that your night out has gone viral on the Internet. And then getting arrested three days later.

Brewer’s Cabinet, a bar in Reno, Nevada, uploaded a photo of a man to its Facebook page, urging the public to call the police if they saw him because he left without paying his $100 tab Tuesday night. “Bailing is pretty uncool… pathetic, really. Get a life, man,” the post reads.

More than 817 users have shared the bar’s public service announcement, which boasts 114 comments, including links to the personal Facebook profile of the culprit – identified as Saul Zelaznog. At least three other bar owners told KRNV he has a pattern of forgetting his wallet and slipping out.

Zelaznog told the Reno Gazette-Journal on Wednesday that the incident was a “useful disaster.” He also claimed he just didn’t bring enough money to pay the bill Tuesday night and that his family was sending it to him: “They’re acting like I ran out of there; I was going to be back to take care of my tab.” He said something similar happened to him at another bar, and he left a “nice watch” as “collateral.”

By Friday, the Associated Press reported that the man is in jail at Washoe County Detention Center in northern Nevada because of an “unspecified probation violation.” Brewer’s Cabinet updated its Facebook to share the news and said it hopes Zelaznog makes “wiser decisions in the future.”

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/08/03/man-jailed-after-bar-facebook-shames-him-for-bailing-on-100-tab/#ixzz2eKLJktvl

Brewer;s Cabinet FB https://www.facebook.com/BrewersCabinet/posts/639431049413999

Dirtbag's baby laden FB Page https://www.facebook.com/saulzelaznog

You didn't "bring enough money" to pay the tab and your family is sending it to you? That's even more pathetic if true. That's why you drink within a budget. I would love to drink $100 worth of booze in a single evening, but I know I don't have the money for that.

That $100 is now probably going to turn into a couple thousand and you can't bail on legal and court fees.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Duh gets taken down by FB
September 08, 2013
paragon schnitzophonic
You didn't "bring enough money" to pay the tab and your family is sending it to you? That's even more pathetic if true. That's why you drink within a budget. I would love to drink $100 worth of booze in a single evening, but I know I don't have the money for that.

That $100 is now probably going to turn into a couple thousand and you can't bail on legal and court fees.

He's still in the klink in Reno. This was a probation violation for a previous credit card fraud issue. Also he has court hearings on Spet 19 for several burglary chrages. A real stellar father there.

Snark Shark
a “nice watch”

smile rolling left righteyes2 THIS AIN'T A PAWN SHOP, SKIPPY!!!

"Zelaznog"

:eyebrows ok, that's one of the WEIRDEST names I've ever seen! waving hellolarious

It's Gonzalez backward.

I hope they check the various aliases this guy is using.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login