Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"SIck of 'Special Needs' crap!"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"SIck of 'Special Needs' crap!"
September 12, 2013
Ranting moo.

Just a moo ranting about how these kyds shouldn't be "secluded in school". While I agree these kids should get a quality education, they're in these classes for a reason, lady. Maybe this is the only way they understand what's being taught.
Re: "SIck of 'Special Needs' crap!"
September 12, 2013
Well, at least a few of the comments tell the truth: mainstreaming these kids just drags everyone else down.

I don't understand the mindset of these mothers who want their children to be forced into environments they're not capable of handling. Actually, scratch that. I do understand them. It's not really about what's best for the kid, it's about what will get the mothers the most sympathy and udder rubs.
Anonymous User
September 12, 2013
I'm generally a pretty tolerant person but I fucking hate and am scared of "special" needs people.

My high school was a sending district for all the special needs in the area. They were kept secluded in their own hallway and a separate building. Some lowing moos got together and decided all of the autards (even the violent ones) should start to be mainstreamed, starting with lunch, no handlers. The tards got assigned seats in the lunchroom, I was unlucky enough to get one placed next to me.

I was pissed but willing to be polite, I certainly didn't appreciate my lunch being turned into entertain the tard time. Well one day I got highlights and the tard went nuts and ripped out a clump of my hair. It took 3 big male teachers to get the thing off me. The best thing was, they still wanted to keep the tard seated next to me so it could "learn better". One of my teachers who liked me ended up giving the whole group of us regular library passes so all us small teenage girls could get away from this 20year old violent big male tard and eat in peace.

During that month 3 other tards got violent, one breaking a girl's nose because it didn't like her tuna sandwich, the other two freaking out over other dumb shit. Those are just the ones I know of.

The same year I was dating a guy who had 2 younger brothers, one autard who was a year or two younger and another normal elementary school aged kyd. His moo asked me to babysit the younger one and the tard was in the house. He sexually assaulted me. I thought the parents took care of it (and my boyfriend kicked the shit out of him) and I was never comfortable in their house again. A few years later in college, I get an email from a casual acquaintance, the tard did the same thing to her younger sister in the lunchroom where they were still trying to mainstream these fucking wastes.

No one seems to give a shit about any of the normal kyds who need protecting.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
I think it's funny that she thinks that kids with profound developmental disorders and behavior disorders should be with "other kids their own age" who are mentally LIGHT YEARS ahead if them, but there's no mention of eradicating grade levels for neurotypicals, which would be essentially the same thing; at certain ages, certain cognitive and behavioral milestones are expected to be reached, which is why there are levels for each set. Why put a kindergartener in the same class as a senior in high school? You wouldn't. At best,, it would be a huge distraction. At worst, no one would learn a fucking thing, bc all of the kids barely out of diapers would still need wrangling. So, why are they trying so goddamned hard to hold everyone to the lowest possible standard, bc it makes THEM feel bad that their kid's a tard? Chances are, they feel worse about it than the kids do. If they left well enough alone and kept similar social skill/emotional/mental capacities together, the kids wouldn't know there was a problem.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
'm currently studying to become a special ed teacher and I f*cking hate mainstreaming. It's ok for physically diasbled children who are mentally sound and wouldn't be able to reach their full pontential in a special school but for everyone else it's a mess. It's hard enough teaching "normal" children with different abilities without throwing some special needs children into the mix. Some districts in my country are trying to ban special need schools alltogehter ,leaving only a handfull of them for extremely violent children. What they fail to understand is that nobody benefits from mainstreaming. The regular children won't be getting a proper education because the disabled one will distract and harras them,while the special needs children will be left with a teacher who has no clue how to make the best of what little pontential they have. Fortunately a lot of parents are smart enough to realize this and now move to districts where schools are still devided. However, there are of course a lot of breeders around who mooo on about how special need schools are akin to segregation and apparently worse than hitler :Violin
Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
Animalmama, that's horrible. Why would they still want to sit that kyd next to you knowing he had harmed you? It's pointless.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
Ugh. When I was in elementary school there was a tard named Elena in the 'spayshul needz' class. One day I was on the grass field near the playground and she comes up and sees a gopher peeking it's head up from a hole. She tears across the field and KICKED the gopher so hard it's head came off. Fucking psycho. Last I heard of her she has 3 kids, doesn't know who any of the duhs are, and is a welfare moo. Her moomy never told her about BC or how a girl gets pignant.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
Because the education system is all about catering to the lowest common denominator at the expense of those who can actually achieve something.

Another fun story: While home from college, my duh was working on our house and I needed to go work on my grad school applications in quiet. I get to the library, spread out my things and start to work. Not five minutes later I hear the tard that ripped out my hair screaming my name, he "worked" there. I asked to be left alone and he kept bothering me every 10 minutes. I packed up my shit, went to the front desk, asked for the manager and complained who said I should put up with it because he's "special". My tax dollars at work right there.
September 13, 2013
Am I going to get lynched here if I say I hate retards? They're such a burden! I sometimes wish it was still common and acceptable to kill/abandon defective infants.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
strange aeons
Am I going to get lynched here if I say I hate retards? They're such a burden! I sometimes wish it was still common and acceptable to kill/abandon defective infants.

Hate to say it. But sometimes I feel this way too. -.-
Anonymous User
September 13, 2013
You're not alone. I thinks the same way too. We're screwing natural selection and the ene pool gets worse each generation. I would lie to see the spartan way back.
September 13, 2013
One bad thing that can happen, as has happened to me is when a student who may not be doing well but is mostly normal is placed in special education as happened to me. It was in 7-9 grade and put me behind forever.

One reason I don't believe in religion has to do with retarded people. If God cared about man, why did he "invent" retarded people? Was there some function millions of years ago to have people not intelligent? For example, I heard some black people have sickle cell anemia so that they could not get malaria but what would be the advantage of being retarded? (I might not be saying this clearly, sorry about that). I guess the question is: Why does Earth have retarded people at all?
September 13, 2013
solarsong
strange aeons

Hate to say it. But sometimes I feel this way too. -.-

Actually I think that does happen, aren't most fetuses found to have Down syndrome now aborted?
September 14, 2013
Some kids with disabilities can do okay in a normal classroom, but only when it's a mild problem or strictly physical and the child is fine mentally. There is no reason for a full-blown arm-flapping pants-shitting retard to be in a room with normal children. No one's going to fucking learn anything when the teacher has to devote every second to keeping the retard at its desk or stopping it from eating chalk or trying to stab someone with a pencil because they don't like the color of the student's shirt.

The tard Moos don't give a fuck because all they care about is their little defect. Who cares if, by having the tard in a normal class that 25 other normal kids aren't getting an education? It's the Moos that get themselves all worked up, thinking their freaks are butthurt and heartbroken over being in a separate classroom. The tards themselves don't even have the dexterity to tie their fucking shoes, let alone be able to have enough brain function to understand what exclusion means.

Tard Moo
Why do grown adults feel the need to act as if these kids don't deserve an education, friends, or a future.

Because they DON'T deserve to. Why spend time, money, resources and effort in educating these wastes of space who will do nothing but keep on flapping their way through their meaningless lives, never holding jobs, forming relationships or contributing to society? Why does a retard with the IQ of a potato need an education? Are they going to go to Yale and proceed to win the Nobel Prize? Are they going to go on an expedition to the rainforest and discover a new species? Will they invent something that will help deal with one of America's many crises? The Moos might think their widdle biological doorstops are capable of doing that, but those of us who live in reality know nothing is further from the truth. A retard won't grow up to do anything but shit itself and have tantrums because the sky is blue instead of green. You can't educate someone who can't think.

Someone who is not mentally capable of forming relationships on any level is not someone who can make or need friends. Most tards probably have more than enough friends in their heads anyway. What's a retard need friends for? Intelligent conversation?

"Hey Tardlina, my mom bought me these new diapers and they hold a lot more, but that means no more butt gravy to lick off my legs when I poop too much. They have choo-choo trains on them too, but I prefer teddy bears. I'm still going to give them a 5-star rating on Amazon when I go home later. Is there a good doctor you recommend I ask for in the ER? I plan on eating some window cleaner later and Mom's going to want to get me some charcoal at the hospital afterward. The doctor that treated me last weekend was very unprofessional. She only gave me two stickers!" smile rolling left righteyes2

And if the friends are normal kids, that means they will always be in danger of having the piss beaten out of them by the tard because of some imaginary problem. If I had a kid, I would not want them to be friends with someone who would hurt them.

And finally, tards do not deserve a future because they have no future. As said before, they will never ever contribute anything to anyone, except maybe prison security guards and nut house doctors in the form of job security. A tard's future is full of screaming, violence, shitting, flapping, moaning, wandering off, and eating stupid shit. Yes, let's all put our tax dollars toward ensuring these fantastic specimens grow up to become inmates while depriving the normal children of an education.

Other tard Moo
Exactly. How do we expect our children to cope in a adult world, hold down a job, move out, be independant - if our education system fails to assist them to cope in social situations and learn how to cope to the best of their ability?

Nice rose-colored glasses, Moo. Your retard will never cope in the real world, have a job, move out or be independent. You will be cleaning up Tardleigh's diaper explosions and feeding him chicken nuggets for the rest of your life. They will never learn to cope with anything. Odds are they will wind up killing you when one night you fail to serve them exactly nine chicken nuggets on a clear plastic plate with the ketchup in a smiley face pattern in the upper right corner of the plate and the nuggets arranged in a perfect square shape, three rows of three with the largest nugget exactly in the center.

The Moos don't want to put their retards in a home or stay home with them, so they send them to school. They are too dangerous and stupid to be in regular classes, and they DO require specialized education that is on their level as well as teachers and aides who know how to change their diapers and deal with classroom tantrums and violence between tards.
September 14, 2013
Mainstreaming does nothing but cause frustration for everybody in the class(es). If the kid has a mental problem to the extent that it'll become an issue for the other students and the teacher, that kid does not belong with regular students.

I posted at least twice about a student in my science class in my senior year of high school who I think was mentally retarded. I don't know what exactly his problem, but he had an aide with him at all times. This kid would constantly bother the girls in class. He repeatedly called me and other girls names like "baby" and "honey", even after being asked or told several times to stop. On more than one occasion, this boy asked to be my boyfriend and regardless of how many times I rejected, he did not seem to understand. Sometimes, he outright called another girl his girlfriend. He literally seemed incapable of understanding that what he was doing was harassment.

This kid would also have fits if he didn't have his way. Not flat-out screaming like a toddler, but he'd be disruptive and take up the teacher's time until he was either finally reasoned with or got what he wanted. One reason for one of his fits I remember is being asked to move to a different seat!

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
September 14, 2013
strange aeons

We live in a time of artificial surplus provided by fossil fuels, and few people alive today (in developed countries) have experienced scarcity. Most are incapable of envisioning the harsh lives of our ancestors, where starvation was a very realistic option, and they're also unable to imagine a future where overpopulation and over-exploited resources has returned us to a similar state.

It's in bubble of surplus that people can imagine doing things like spending millions on a premature baby or undergoing countless rounds of IVF or having a high carer to idiot ratio. It's wasteful, and it's rather gross given that not everyone in the world has access to the resources that we do. In an ideal world we might spend as many resources as are required on each individual, but in a constrained system, it just doesn't make sense to lavish money and resources on those who will never even acquire enough self-awareness to appreciate it.
September 14, 2013
I have thought on it, and have decided that one of the problems is that most people have a too-inclusive idea of "disability".

I went to middle school with a blind boy. Aside from the fact he needed brailles books and tests (which out teachers made for him) he was fine and a smart guy. Last time I checked, he went into law school and I think he is on the path to become a judge now.
In my high school there were some kids who had physical disabilities. One I remember was on a wheelchair. She was fully indipendent (even went to the bathroom by herself) and quite nice. I knew somewhere in the building there was a deaf kid, but I never met him.

Those people are the one for whom special classes are conterproductive. They are normally intelligent, and can learn and be productive member of society.
BUT somehow the very good idea of not separating those kids from the other was lumped together with "ehy lets put the heady tards with normal kids!".

When I make this kind of discussions in other forum, there is ALWAYS someone who comes out and says that he is autisitc/special need and s/he has a job and a life and I am a meanie.
IF you have a job, a life, friends and can hold a conversation, changes are I am not talking about you. And you shouldn't group yourself with people unable to understand the difference between shit and food neither.

It is like an elderly person who, quite normally, is rather forgetful lumping herself with deep Alzhaimer patients and telling the world that, since she too sometimes forget the day of the week or what she ate in the morning, then the one who goes out leaving the gas open, can't remember the faces of his loved one and get lost between the bathroom and the kitchen shouldn't be istitutionalized.
They aren't the same things.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 14, 2013
As a teacher, I have just resigned myself to having these kids in the regular ed classroom, and having to deal with them. But once in awhile, common sense prevails: At the start of this year, the DAY before school was supposed to start, this girl and her mother show up at my classroom door. The girl is mostly blind, mostly deaf, and mildly retarded. And she is going to be in my freshman English class! They show me the font that she needs, which is about an inch long. Well, she won't be able to read the book. And now I have to go to the copier and make every test, handout, etc. ten times bigger for this kid. The mom is bawling her eyes out, worrying that she'll get bullied. Sigh. The girl was in my class for two weeks. Then they finally got around to having a meeting about her. The next day, I was informed by the special ed. department that she would no longer be in my class. PRAISE THE LORD! IT was taking up most of my prep period to recopy everything! Thank goodness for small favors!
Anonymous User
September 14, 2013
I think the worst part of it is how the kids who are able to move forward are ignored, either in a family setting or in the classroom. Everything centers around Spedley, who takes up way, way more resources than it'll ever return, and for what? The privilege of living in fear of a violent meltdown? The joy of watching (and, ugh, hearing) the random animalistic tantrums? The transcendence of inhaling the sweet scent of an unwashed, shit-encrusted body?

And so the kids who might've had a greater chance in life get the messages that 1.) their own needs and comfort don't matter, and 2.) tards MUST be treated with hugely undue amounts of diligence and respect, even if you're boiling over with disgust and resentment inside.

Everybody wins.
:smn
September 14, 2013
Mr. Neptune said: "One reason I don't believe in religion has to do with retarded people. If God cared about man, why did he 'invent' retarded people? Was there some function millions of years ago to have people not intelligent?"

In fact, Christianity has the doctrine from the Bible that God made man in His image. The belief when an obviously deformed baby was born, then, was that because it was imperfect, it couldn't have been made in God's image, so it had to be the spawn of Satan or some demon. I kid you not. Some hyperfundie churches still spout this.

The corollary to this concept is that the mother had to have been copulating with Satan or the demon, etc., so there was a healthy dose of shame brought upon a woman who had such a child.

All of this is why so many children with "birth defects" were quietly dispatched at birth back when most people lived and worked at home on farms.

On this topic: In the autism thread, some of you made comments that made me wonder if you weren't on to something: autistics seem to want to find ways to kill themselves by behaving in ways distinctly contrary to survival, and could this be hard-wired? Could it be nature's way of culling the defectokids? This possibility has merit.

When we develop blanket tests for autism and other forms of mental retardation besides Down's in the womb, you just watch abortion rates skyrocket. And it'll be for the best for humanity. We need better, smarter people, not devolution, idiocracy, and ever more resource-swallowing useless eaters.
September 14, 2013
I do not believe in mainstreaming special needs kids in public schools. Doesn't benefit them nor the other students, contrary to what the social engineering "experts" say.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login