Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sandra Bullock stupid moo comments

Posted by blondie 
Sandra Bullock stupid moo comments
September 18, 2013
http://www.toofab.com/2013/09/17/sandra-bullock-jesse-james-divorce-vogue/

This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've heard from a moo.

"If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it," she admits. "I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore."

Hey look five random kids appeared, kewl! I'm not selfish anymore, just pile them on. It's amazing, those kids will just drop from the sky and it's all good and unselfish and amazing.
Anonymous User
Re: Sandra Bullock stupid moo comments
September 18, 2013
This is some huge stinking pile of :BS
Anonymous User
September 18, 2013
If we could all adopt kids and be able to afford a team of nannies to look after them 24/7 then I'm sure anyone could handle having 5 more kids.
September 18, 2013
If it makes her happy after what she's been through, good. At least she got one already born, did not have to bake her own. Hey, whatever floats your boat. As long as it does not interfere with or irritate others.shrug
September 18, 2013
nargacuga
If we could all adopt kids and be able to afford a team of nannies to look after them 24/7 then I'm sure anyone could handle having 5 more kids.

Yeah, it is quite easy for a Gazillionaire to say these things. Unfortunately, MOST people do not have the resources (emotionally, financially, whatever) to be able to swing it. These Mega-Stars can afford to have/adopt a whole football team worth, but that in no way reflects on the average citizen.

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
September 18, 2013
It's funny you bring up Bullock because I read an article just a few days ago about her. It was written six years ago and is when she called out the breeders as being selfish for creating new children instead of loving the ones already here by adopting them.

If that's not enough, she's vowed never to bring a child into the world and that she'd teach what she preached by adopting instead.

Say what you will about her but did win a lot of respect from me just for having the balls to lay that kind verbal smackdown on the pronatalists.

Here's the article by the way:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief/2436646/sandra-bullock-having-children-is-selfish?page=all
September 18, 2013
I was looking forward to Gravity until I found out her character is a moo too.

___
I had to leave. They were having fun wrong.
September 18, 2013
I've always thought she was an idiot. Look, perhaps you fuck-n-chuck Jesse James and have a good story to tell your friends, but only a moron MARRIES Jesse James.
September 18, 2013
As long as she expands her family through adoption I have no problem with her parenting one or twenty. As long as she is taking care of kids already here, she harms nobody and helps people who had no choice in being here she can have at it.
September 18, 2013
There is the issue of breeding and the issue of needing to be a moo in order to be fulfilled. This is my problem with Bulllock so I won't let it go because she has only adopted or may adopt more. She says things like she was all about work before and now it's not just about her, etc, that infers selfishness of being cf.

She seems like one of those people who isn't capable of having a real relationship with an adult so pins it on kids. Her choice in James was really really ridiculous but I suspect she is very different than how she is marketed. I never liked her, and do not believe she is really "sweet" but quite a bit darker than that and kind of messed up.
September 18, 2013
blondie
Her choice in James was really really ridiculous but I suspect she is very different than how she is marketed. I never liked her, and do not believe she is really "sweet" but quite a bit darker than that and kind of messed up.

Bingo! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

I never bought the girl-next-door act either and never liked her. And I don't buy the over the top demonization of Jesse James, only to make her the innocent flower in the relationship. She met, fell in love, co-lived with, and married the man. She is compatible with him to an extent. That's fine. But accept the fucking calculating darkness inside of you and quit acting like some fresh-faced, innocent girl. It made her millions but not everybody is buying the act.

And I hate that 'it's not all about me anymoreeeee' shite too. It is all about you, you hag. The attention, the 'purpose', the paparazzi, the inclusion into the parunthood club where everybody winks at each other and jabs elbows in collective smugness. Yeah, the adoption thing makes her somewhat okay compared to biological whelpers but that righteous smugness about finally arriving is pathetic smile rolling left righteyes2
September 21, 2013
nargacuga
THIS!

The bitch is rich. If she was not, I don't think she would be saying this.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
September 22, 2013
The celebreeder thing is such fucking bullshit. Of course they just luuuurve being pay-runts because each brat has a fucking staff of nannies and the breeders only have the Kodak moments and none of the shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login